Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? (32754 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by imagrg(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2022
I don't think I can since I'm educated.
We can't relate well.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Bmaster:
grin grin
below is for you comrade,
May beautiful ladies never lack on your bed,Iseee!!!
thanks big man

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Zonefree(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2022
So, who will now marry the ones that can Read and Write

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by dododawa1: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Nonsense questions as usual, NAIRALAND has gone.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Aklee4994(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Patented:
Iliteracy is relatively easy to cure with a little effort. However human character is very very very difficult to change
you too get sense
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by favour32(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Educated person wey nor good get shame.
But illiterate person wey nor good nor get shame

If you know you know.

Pray make you nor meet person wey nor dey resonate with your frequency of happiness and peace of life.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Gurakel123: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Everybody is just saying Her Her whatabout Him?Abi men no dey be illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Karleb(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
What sort of nonsense is this? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
culf:
Who read or write help, peace of mind is the main thing, later you can enrol her in an adult school, single

Some people that cannot write nor read are more accountable and industrious than others that can.

Thank you jare.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
How many write and read patience Jonathan sabi. But she de give my guy peace.

GEJ no send una

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by faithfull18(f): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
grin NO, reading and writing is the barest minimum.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
If he can read and write Yoruba, I can marry him.
Mastery of a foreign language doesn’t equate common sense.
My grandpa no dey write eng but he left chains businesses for his children.
So many people speak English but they’re so useless.
Examples are Obi supporters that vandalized NBA event center.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Gurakel123: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
I know of a male graduate from the university that speak well but can't write very well

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Maynman: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Slynation:
I want a woman that I would be very proud of and not one that I will manage for a lifetime...
But no one is perfect, so there’s still some things that you’ll manage in her.
Marriage is about compromise!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nettybrown(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
siofra:
90% of Nigerian men type like this and I can't stand it.

It's annoying, reading chats like this.
Why would this not come from a better man hater?! undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Alawode01:
bad character can also be rehabilitate.
Some were hitted by it but didn't live long enough to tell the tale.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
It depends, some who cannot read or write have good values, character, curiosity and eagerness to learn, so it's still possible to marry someone who cannot read or write, and it is advisable to help the person to learn how read and write, it's also very important in this Era.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by indolomous(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2022
If El Rufai can turn a rotten situation into a bad one, you can do anything, it's your life.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by emanobis(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Slynation:
I want a woman that I would be very proud of and not one that I will manage for a lifetime...

Every marriage is management...no marriage is a perfect one but PEACE OF MIND is never negotiable.

An illiterate that gives you peace of mind will alwys go on her knees for her husband but an Educated Jezebel is devil's kin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Treasure17(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Will dare not try such in this life and afterwards.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by BannarBannar: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Have been reading a lot of comments here but as for me, peace of mind comes first and people go think say you get the whole world. I was in a canteen to eat few days ago and I could probably afford anything I wanted to eat that day. After my meal I stay back a while and this couple walked in to buy food. The man was even putting on bathroom slippers and you know they don’t get much but this people came buy #1000 worth of food and eat happily and even me weh get money admired them. In summary a partner that will give you peace of mind worth a million . Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Ellasure: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2022
A woman is the very key to a home or family development. If a woman is not good educationally and she does not have good disposition to academic knowledge acquisition it is bound to be a drag to the children of the marriage. It will hinder the children development.

Going into marriage with uneducated woman in 2022 could be very backward decision and future regrets for the man concerned.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Kingkehinde(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2022
In OP context, I want to believe "read or write" means literate in English. For clarity, no single living or dead soul is literate. You may be able to read and write in English but not able to do so in yoruba, hausa or ibo. That means you are illiterate in those languages.
Peace of mind is underestimated. If you have been on the other side of existence you will know peace is golden.
Life is too short to negotiate with anything for your peace.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by magictonic(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2022
the fact that you can't read or write is enough headache for me.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by saysugar(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2022
BuyDomain:

Apt.

Meanwhile, check my profile for amazing car deals. You'll be glad you did. Good cars at amazing prices.
do u have Yaris verso
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Ikamandoncome: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Mattwillz:

See wetin you and your fellow man Dey yarn this early morning

Lol, English done suffer for that bros hand.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by TheDictatorNd: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2022
I can't for a good reason
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Passionate1(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize Ur life around it. . .

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by profeddor15: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2022
As for me, i will marry someone who cannot read and write because i know that it's her weakness and i will use my own strength to complement her and that's why God made us to add value and tolerate one another.
Of what essence is a woman that can read and write with misunderstanding and ego every now and then when you can still find peace and joy in the one that will not brag about her qualification and money.
Dear Men,if woman get upper hand more than you at home, you are in serious trouble.
It is better to be at peace with uneducated woman than to be in pieces and trouble with a career woman.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Ashirioluwa: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2022
She is not required to have a college degree but must be able to read and write, even if she dropped out of high school.

Her politeness, along with her ability to read, write and manage a home, will give both of us peace of mind.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by henrijin: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2022
See unmarried guys saying they prefer the one that can read and write. Make Una marry first. You will appreciate peace of mind over anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures / American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.