Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? (32625 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Zee0007: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2022
I was having a conversation with a friend and he said, " he cannot marry someone who doesn't know how to read or write.

Can you?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Fair enough. It's his or her choice. Personally, I can't and will never do such

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by gabinogem(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Slynation(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2022
I want a woman that I would be very proud of and not one that I will manage for a lifetime...

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Tokskob2008: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2022
While peace of mind is very important so is reading and writing too, there are adult classes everywhere now so there shouldn't be excuse as to why the person can't read and write.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by advanceDNA: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Zee0007:
I was having a conversation with a friend and he said, " he cannot marry someone who doesn't know how to read or write.

Can you? Nlfpmod mynd44

Na peace of mind sure pass....

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by VictorUSA(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2022
How can someone who cannot read and write give you peace of mind in this 21st century?

515 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Mrshocker(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Hmmm peace of mind is underrated ask ivd and bimbo ghost.
If illiterate is the only option for peace of mind pls go ahead and marry ooo.

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by culf: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Who read or write help, peace of mind is the main thing, later you can enrol her in an adult school, simple!

Some people that cannot write nor read are more accountable and industrious than others that can.

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Southernigbo: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Peace is d essence of marriage so why can't a man marry whoever will give him peace? Sometimes if an educated woman shd tackle a man and do him burouba, d man may decide to summarily kick her out

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Higgies(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2022
One of the many dilemmas of Manhood.

14 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by sirjustice1575(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2022
I can't and i will never do such.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Patented: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Iliteracy is relatively easy to cure with a little effort. However human character is very very very difficult to change

247 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by siofra(f): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
90% of Nigerian men type like this and I can't stand it.

It's annoying, reading chats like this.

19 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
How can someone who cannot read and write give you peace of mind in this 21st century?
so u can reason smart enough?
Take my advice discard the other of your moniker obamamessi... This moniker has destroyed your reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by CheapHomes1: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2022
VictorUSA:

So giving peace of mind is dependent on ability to read and write

19 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2022
siofra:

maybe cos u r quick to give out your number cheaply to strange men.
Give your contact number a worth and value !!

19 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by CheapHomes1: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Slynation:
I want a woman that I would be very proud of and not one that I will manage for a lifetime...

Manage in what way?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by BuyDomain: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Patented:
Iliteracy is relatively easy to cure with a little effort. However human character is very very very difficult to change

Apt.

Meanwhile, check my profile for amazing car deals. You'll be glad you did. Good cars at amazing prices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by CheapHomes1: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:

A person can give only what he or she has

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Yes.. she can still learn reading nd writing

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by siofra(f): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:

How do you know that message is meant for me? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
She can only meet her type na

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
siofra:

How do you know that message is meant for me? undecided
pls don't act woke this morning undecided
Check what u said below
siofra:

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by siofra(f): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
pls don't act woke this morning undecided
Check what u said below

So

The message was not meant for me, rest. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2022
siofra:

So

The message was not meant for me, rest. undecided
abeg no dey whine yourself!!
I Know ya type!!
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by siofra(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
abeg no dey whine yourself!!
I Know ya type!!
undecided

Wahalurrr!!

Why am I even wasting my time to reply you this early morning??

Mtchewwwww. Believe whatever you want. Don't mention me again because I won't reply you.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2022
siofra:

Wahalurrr!!

Why am I even wasting my time to reply you this early morning??

Mtchewwwww. Believe whatever you want. Don't mention me again because I won't reply you.
I gat you by the balls!!
that was why you rushed to defend and cover up ya lapses.
You just proved that to get phone number from you no hard!!
And you a random girl for random men
Yet you come on nairaland
And be bashing men and forming woke feminist!!
Breeze don blow!!
And we don see fowl yansh!

28 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Finaledu2: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2022
In today's world..it's no for me

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by skales67(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Capital Yes

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Neduzze5(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.