Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) (26250 Views)

Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Fira09(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2bQwYk_pnQ
The Jakarta Islamic Center mosque in Indonesia was destroyed by a fire during its renovation on Wednesday, October 19.

Videos shared online show the moment the mosque’s dome collapsed due to the fire.

Video footage showed flames and smoke billowing from the mosque's dome just before it collapsed.

Firefighters were alerted about the blaze shortly after 3pm local time, with at least ten fire engines being dispatched to the scene, Indonesia media reported.

The cause of the fire is not yet known.

Media reports suggest that the Islamic Center was undergoing renovations at the time.

No one was injured in the fire or the ensuing collapse. Local media added that police are investigating the cause of the fire and have questioned contractors working in the building.

Apart from the mosque, the Islamic Center complex also houses educational, commercial and research facilities.

SOURCE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2022
sad
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by kelvinezeh55(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by kufre2010: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2022
I sympathize with them and all the Muslim faithful around the globe

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by samuel19222(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2022
wtf, Nairaland why do I need to claim I be Muslim before commenting on Muslims topic, Na rubbish be that Na

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Moh247: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Indonesia has one of the biggest mosque after mecca and Medina

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Moh247: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Indonesia has one of the biggest mosque after mecca and Medina

Everything happens according to the will of Allah

If Allah wishes, a new better Renovation would be made and the mosque would be great again

Insha Allah

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by raypapy(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2022
This is massive..what a wonderful art designs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
One sure fact about the world today is the Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.
The Signs of HIS Coming are Over Fufilled.

Another Sure fact is that JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal. Just leave arguments, Believe and surrender to HIM , because if you don't do it now, you will do it on the other side but it will be too late.

Jesus died based on the will of Allah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Pymetrics: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Alhamdulilah no life was lost.

7 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mazzkenny: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
One sure fact about the world today is the Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.
The Signs of HIS Coming are Over Fufilled.

Another Sure fact is that JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal. Just leave arguments, Believe and surrender to HIM , because if you don't do it now, you will do it on the other side but it will be too late.

Jesus is coming back as a Muslim so, accept Islam now before it's too late

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Erickymania: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Subhanallah

3 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Lovenorth:

And he resurrected based on who's will??

5 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2022
Mazzkenny:
Jesus is coming back as a Muslim so, accept Islam no before
Can one Muslim you tell me reason why an average Muslim read Holy bible but an average Muslim always frowns because a christian touches Quran?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Dennisbulkan: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2022
samuel19222:
wtf, Nairaland why do I need to claim I be Muslim before commenting on Muslims topic, Na rubbish be that Na

Because there are too many issues of bully & islamophobic/anti-muslim cyber banditry against the Muslim faithfuls on this platform.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Is it not hypocritic that same Muslim who wants to freely wear Islamic attires to christain missionary schools and be able to pray inside christian university is now preventing Christians from being able to contribute freely without swearing of being a Muslim on a cosmopolitan Nairaland that should be free for all?

Christians need to fight this injustice in court and petition the Cyber regulators in Nigeria.

Personal message me if you are with me on this

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Because there are too many issues of bully & islamophobic/anti-muslim cyber banditry against the Muslim faithfuls on this platform.
And you can prove that we don't have against Christians??
Is that not an unequal measure??
Is that how Islam teaches it?
But same Muslim can protest to wear hijab to Christain missionary schools right

19 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Prosperous111(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Abeg how Righteousness take comments on this thread? Swearing that Allah is the greatest before I commented? Damn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by iamwhys(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Jesus did not die but Allah raise him to heaven as mentioned in Quran 4:157, "And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]:"
Q4:158, "But Allah raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise."

8 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by jullary(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2022
samuel19222:
seun no wan die prematurely. Know that and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Llight101(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Is it not hypocritic that same Muslim who wants to freely wear Islamic attires to christain missionary schools and be able to pray inside christian university is now preventing Christians from being able to contribute freely without swearing of being a Muslim on a cosmopolitan Nairaland that should be free for all?

Christians need to fight this injustice in court and petition the Cyber regulators in Nigeria.

P.m if you are with me on this
Hypocrisy of the Highest Order.
They should just nAmE it IslamicLand, Islamabad or something Islamic.

5 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by PrinceGallant: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Lovenorth:

He did not die rather he was uplifted to the Heaven, and he is coming back to this world again. In his second coming, he fulfills the message of Allaah, then die.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Lovenorth: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2022
PrinceGallant:

He did not die rather he was uplifted to the Heaven, and he is coming back to this world again. In his second coming, he fulfills the message of Allaah, then die.
Yes, I was referring to his own version of religion not ours

2 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Dennisbulkan: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:

And you can prove that we don't have against Christians??
Is that not an unequal measure??
Is that how Islam teaches it?
But same Muslim can protest to wear hijab to Christain missionary schools right
That's your problem sir/ma. If you feel this is wrong you should tender your complain to the owner of the platform, this is not my property nor my intention to start a religious war with you. I believe I was just answering your question & making you understand why the measure was put in place. I'm not here to prove to you what/who's right and wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mazzkenny: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:

Can one Muslim you tell me reason why an average Muslim read Holy bible but an average Muslim always frowns because a christian touches Quran?
Quran is for everyone so, only an ignorant Muslim wouldn't like Quran to be touched by non Muslim

1 Like

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by 3seriez(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Looking like a scene from a movie.
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by BlackMan6969(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2022
So, all niggas & bitches can comment on another religion's post, but not islam. Una weldon.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ma Salam Wa Bi Salam (let's Talk Arabic) / How To Be Romantic With Your Spouse / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.