Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba (7693 Views)

Just In : One APC Thugs Killed By Voters / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by NwaIdeato: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
All because owo mi da no gree you go hustle like your mates, Saheed omo Iya elepo carry bottle say him wan go join awon boys to fight in Alaba...this was the result of the agbero SMH...behold the legacy of Tinubu's Lagos.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by AdamuKD: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin
Igbos are even lenient in dealing with those useless tilumbu urchins and riffraffs
If na we north guys dey try that nonsense with, we for don butcher many of them like animals that they
Very lazy sets of ignoramuses. No wonder rituals is the order of the day there. If you don't want peace,peace will elude you. If you don't want one Nigeria, divide it let everybody answer him papa name. But as far as it's still one Nigeria,u can go to any mudafvcker place and no bastard will harass you and if any urchins do anyhow, teach that senseless urchin the lesson una teach that tilumbu urchin lying lifeless there. Nobody gets monopoly for vawulence

Sai mun bata wuta. Shagu banzaye

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by God1000(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Too bad, such horrific death

4 Likes

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by cherishmichael: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
That's the penalty for every foolish man.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below

29 Likes

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
He suffer for life and still go suffer after life

Foolish man

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by FreeStuffsNG: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:

If this picture you want to use to incite a reprisal is true and not your usual fake news from your ipob terrorist group then there is wisdom in Lagos state government's decision to close down the market indefinitely to avoid serious reprisal attacks or coordinated arson akin to the one your ipob terrorist group unleashed on Lagos in 2020.

Lagos is a peaceful place in Yorubaland and we have our ancestors and forebears to thank for that heritage we guide jealously.

We invite others to invest in Lagos and we ensure their stay and investment is rewarding to them and their families.

Anyone who is filled with hate and bigotry will find Lagos too hot for him or her.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Chnbanc: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Owo mi da!!
No go hustle ya own
Lazy people...
Snapchat and co

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by successmatters(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Self defence is not a crime.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Chnbanc: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:
All because owo mi da no gree you go hustle like your mates, Saheed omo Iya elepo carry bottle say him wan go join awon boys to fight in Alaba...this was the result of the agbero SMH...behold the legacy of Tinubu's Lagos.

him pressure don calm down
As he lies in state. Remaining snapchat, Ihordspy, mohd24, ayepappy,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by successmatters(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If this picture is true and not your usual fake news from your ipob terrorist group then there is wisdom in Lagos state government's decision to close down the market indefinitely to avoid serious reprisal attacks or coordinated arson akin to the one your ipob terrorist group unleashed on Lagos in 2020.

Lagos is a peaceful place in Yorubaland and we have our ancestors and forebears to thank for that heritage we guide jealously.

We invite others to invest in Lagos and we ensure their stay and investment is rewarding to them and their families.

Anyone who is filled with hate and bigotry will find Lagos too hot for him or her.

You mean the guy killed found Lagos too hot to handle, because he was filled with so much hate?

This crisis will ensure that Tinubu will lose Lagos.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Massiveglory: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Lagos is a peaceful place and we have our ancestors to thank for that heritage we guide jealously. Anyone who is filled with hate and bigotry will find Lagos too hot for him or her.

Urchin keep quiet. Quit this your fake life.

Lagos has always been a peaceful place . except when agberos and touts advanced by your pay master tinubu, begin to display.
Lazy men with no means of livelihood looking to obtain wealth by force.
If the business men in alaba leave their business for you, you cannot handle it. You and the business will crash in less than 90days.

Lagos peace has nothing to do with emilokan. Infact his legacy of agbero is a major disater in lagos. And this is what evil minded folks like you are pushing for in Nigeria. God forbid bat thing.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by FreeStuffsNG: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:

?

That fake picture has nothing to do with my love for my city and nation.
Anyone who hates other Nigerians because they are not from his/her tribe/religon ,regardless of tribe, tongue, religion or gender must find Lagos and Nigeria too hot for him enough to japa.

Itesiwaju Eko lojewa logun. Eko o ni baje

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by kettykin: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Igbo business men should probably be ready for another Kaduna and Kano in lagos

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by TinubuPikin: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is so so graphic

1 Like

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Onomare: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
My course for free
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by JealousCobra(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
The reasons PDP , LP and other parties should merge and kick APC away forever from Lagos State, the No Man's Land need peace just as it was before the grand drug baron assumed office 1999.

Pls, these feat is attainable if sane lagosians are willing to make a change, P e a c e ....

7 Likes

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by blancsn1: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
How I wish this is not a fake so that they can go n regroup. Amadioha go drink blood tire if this is true but waiting for more credible report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by NwaIdeato: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
blancsn1:
How I wish this is not a fake so that they can go n regroup. Amadioha go drink blood tire if this is true but waiting for more credible report
The picture is as real as Tinubu's dementia, if you decide to act like an animal, then you get treated as one.

4 Igbo traders injured, 1 Tinubu miscreant dead and 4 seriously injured...the scores are even, Alaba is now calm.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Majesty2(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nah yeebow trader be that ooh, dem shot the bastard

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by joe1309: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shut up your dirty mouth zombie
The senseless tilumbu and his worthless urchins including agberos has rendered the place useless and unlivable because of hooliganism
the market has been closed and remain closed till after elections, Igbo Amaka u gerrit. Foolish Igbo people! Will u allow another tribe to dominate the market in southeast?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by NwaIdeato: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Majesty2:
Nah yeebow trader be that ooh, dem shot the bastard
Yaribastard that's your brother, butchered and incinerated like the animal that he is, enter twitter and confirm

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Creamypie(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
One less urchin to aid rigging for tolobu next year. Obobs, them cut off his hand oh. Wet in e go come dey use collect owomida?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Tinubuadvocate: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm just shaking my head you will come back for testimony. grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Innocentman86: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm disappointed,they should have burnt the fool alive.
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I say to any nigerian boldly that Lagos is a no man's land,relax any dirty coward that disturbs you,first beat him and arrest the pigg and also follow it up,let him be permanently thrown to jail.
If anybody needs free money he or she should sell their family property to hardworking people.
He can now rest in hell grin grin ;Dlszy youth grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by AfonjaConehead: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Lagos is a peaceful place in Yorubaland and we have our ancestors to thank...

Good. So you and your people will do very well to allow the investors invest in peace and in peace in their fatherland and country,thank you very much

8 Likes

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Rayzoom: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Why are you being mischievous? You hate your own people this much that you are inciting trouble that will leave most of them dead through falsehood, do you think ndigbo can beat people in their homeland? What's your benefit of trying to incite this kind of trouble? I received this same picture from a friend days before the alaba issue, infact my WhatsApp contact who sent it to me said this guy was his neighbor, he told me that it was his phone which was on charge while he answered call with it blew him up, how I wish I can upload the voice note here! Please desist from such attitude because no falsehood worth the blood of any Igbo man or woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by AdamuKD: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
joe1309:
the market has been closed and remain closed till after elections, Igbo Amaka u gerrit. Foolish Igbo people! Will u allow another tribe to dominate the market in southeast?
If you are being useless in your own domain, another serious person will come and take over. It's called survival of the fittest. Don't be lazy stand up and work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by stocktaker: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:

fake photoshop pics show us from another angle were not other people around to take the pics?

4 Likes

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by KingMack(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Igbos are even lenient in dealing with those useless tilumbu urchins and riffraffs
If na we north guys dey try that nonsense with, we for don butcher many of them like animals that they
Very lazy sets of ignoramuses. No wonder rituals is the order of the day there. If you don't want peace,peace will elude you. If you don't want one Nigeria, divide it let everybody answer him papa name. But as far as it's still one Nigeria,u can go to any mudafvcker place and no bastard will harass you and if any urchins do anyhow, teach that senseless urchin the lesson una teach that tilumbu urchin lying lifeless there. Nobody gets monopoly for vawulence

Sai mun bata wuta. Shagu banzaye

kai kaura grin
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Majesty2(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm just shaking my head you will come back for testimony. grin
nah yeebow trader dem killed, don't mind the fool...
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/1-killed-as-rtean-alaba-intl-market-task-force-clash-over-alleged-extortion/

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by stocktaker: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rayzoom:
Why are you being mischievous? You hate your own people this much that you are inciting trouble that will leave most of them dead through falsehood, do you think ndigbo can beat people in their homeland? What's your benefit of trying to incite this kind of trouble? I received this same picture from a friend days before the alaba issue, infact my WhatsApp contact who sent it to me said this guy was his neighbor, he told me that it was his phone which was on charge while he answered call with it blew him up, how I wish I can upload the voice note here! Please desist from such attitude because no falsehood worth the blood of any Igbo man or woman.
thank u bros i know that picture was not from alaba fight

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Frank Okon Will Be Sworn In As Governor / 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara / How's The Power Situation In Your Area??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.