Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,014 members, 7,863,678 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba (7719 Views)

Just In : One APC Thugs Killed By Voters / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Berrityga: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
I don't support killings not even if its my enemy. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Majesty2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Yaribastard that's your brother, butchered and incinerated like the animal that he is, enter twitter and confirm
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/1-killed-as-rtean-alaba-intl-market-task-force-clash-over-alleged-extortion/
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by stocktaker: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
A trader was killed not agbero , lies
How one trader was killed

Narrating how one of the traders was killed, his collegaue, Omezioke said: “The man that died was in the electronics section. He was among those that chased the agberos away the first time. By the time they reinforced, the agberos came with guns. They shot some traders. We used wheel barrows to rush the injured to the hospital. Unfortunately, one of them died.”

As of 5.30 pm, the market had been deserted. A heavy presence of personnel of the OP MESSA and policemen were seen patrolling the area when Vanguard visited.

Spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hudenyin, said no arrest was made.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by AdamuKD: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
KingMack:

kai kaura grin
Kai Mutumi na, Allah Sai anbasu wutan dole
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by stocktaker: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
I don't support killings not even if its my enemy. May his soul rest in peace.
igbo trader was killed and thats not the picture

How one trader was killed

Narrating how one of the traders was killed, his collegaue, Omezioke said: “The man that died was in the electronics section. He was among those that chased the agberos away the first time. By the time they reinforced, the agberos came with guns. They shot some traders. We used wheel barrows to rush the injured to the hospital. Unfortunately, one of them died.”

As of 5.30 pm, the market had been deserted. A heavy presence of personnel of the OP MESSA and policemen were seen patrolling the area when Vanguard visited.

Spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hudenyin, said no arrest was made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by ElSudani: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Violence is not the answer. Unfortunately, the dead guy was a trader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by orion7: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
joe1309:
the market has been closed and remain closed till after elections, Igbo Amaka u gerrit. Foolish Igbo people! Will u allow another tribe to dominate the market in southeast?
if only you can. You would. But you lack the capacity.
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Joystic: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If this picture you want to use to incite a reprisal is true and not your usual fake news from your ipob terrorist group then there is wisdom in Lagos state government's decision to close down the market indefinitely to avoid serious reprisal attacks or coordinated arson akin to the one your ipob terrorist group unleashed on Lagos in 2020.

Lagos is a peaceful place in Yorubaland and we have our ancestors and forebears to thank for that heritage we guide jealously.

We invite others to invest in Lagos and we ensure their stay and investment is rewarding to them and their families.

Anyone who is filled with hate and bigotry will find Lagos too hot for him or her.

I like how you're now sounding like the victim.

Though still the idioot bigot we all know and hate... at least seeing the fate of one your agbado agbero urchins set you on the right thinking path we've been trying to pave for you and your ilks

My condolences though

2 Likes

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:
All because owo mi da no gree you go hustle like your mates, Saheed omo Iya elepo carry bottle say him wan go join awon boys to fight in Alaba...this was the result of the agbero SMH...behold the legacy of Tinubu's Lagos.

you are so foolish, you kill people in their own land and you come here to post it therefore puting many of your peoples life at risk, I don't blame you, I blame Lagos people who soppose to have neutralise thousands of you by now, that's why I like ife people. They won't waste time to send you back home in body bag. But make sure you won't cry fowl in return leg sha

1 Like

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by PureFace1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Igbos are even lenient in dealing with those useless tilumbu urchins and riffraffs
If na we north guys dey try that nonsense with, we for don butcher many of them like animals that they
Very lazy sets of ignoramuses. No wonder rituals is the order of the day there. If you don't want peace,peace will elude you. If you don't want one Nigeria, divide it let everybody answer him papa name. But as far as it's still one Nigeria,u can go to any mudafvcker place and no bastard will harass you and if any urchins do anyhow, teach that senseless urchin the lesson una teach that tilumbu urchin lying lifeless there. Nobody gets monopoly for vawulence

Sai mun bata wuta. Shagu banzaye

Idiot beating your hairy chest on propaganda
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by stocktaker: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are so foolish, you kill people in their own land and you come here to post it therefore puting many of your peoples life at risk, I don't blame you, I blame Lagos people who soppose to have neutralise thousands of you by now, that's why I like ife people. They won't waste time to send you back home in body bag. But make sure you won't cry fowl in return leg sha
the guy that was killed was igbo trader
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by AdamuKD: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
PureFace1:

Idiot beating your hairy chest on propaganda
Try any nonsense with an average northerner, him go just forget dagger for your senseless brain or that your nonsense ewedu infested stomach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:

Try any nonsense with an average northerner, him go just forget dagger for your senseless brain or that your nonsense ewedu infested stomach
same ways them dagger Yorubas for shasha right?

1 Like

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by PureFace1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:

Brainless Aboki like you talking as if Igbo wouldn't kill you 10 times and feed your corpse to the dogs, keep ass licking them.

The last time Aboki tried non sense in Ile ife, they were slaughtered like rams. Do you want me to show you the gory pictures?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Innocentman86: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Coword you make too much noise,if e sure for you you can start.and if w sup just know as/se will be too glad to return the favour..
We all remembered what you people did to Jonathan the hero from SS/se
Lagos is a no man's land. grin cheesy cheesy grin
Noise making pigg angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by christistruth01: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If this picture you want to use to incite a reprisal is true and not your usual fake news from your ipob terrorist group then there is wisdom in Lagos state government's decision to close down the market indefinitely to avoid serious reprisal attacks or coordinated arson akin to the one your ipob terrorist group unleashed on Lagos in 2020.

Lagos is a peaceful place in Yorubaland and we have our ancestors and forebears to thank for that heritage we guide jealously.

We invite others to invest in Lagos and we ensure their stay and investment is rewarding to them and their families.

Anyone who is filled with hate and bigotry will find Lagos too hot for him or her.

1 Like

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Gbam ! Bravo !!!

1 Like

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:

You mean the guy killed found Lagos too hot to handle, because he was filled with so much hate?

This crisis will ensure that Tinubu will lose Lagos.

Your fatherland ?
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Karlovych: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
embarassed Agbado urchins need to change their ways for good, I'm sure the vulture griller would have joined them if not for his fat belly that he has filled with his rotten meat and alcohol, spits.

Local man has seen enough and is tired!

1 Like

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by AdamuKD: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
PureFace1:

Brainless Aboki like you talking as if Igbo wouldn't kill you 10 times and feed your corpse to the dogs, keep ass licking them.

The last time Aboki tried non sense in Ile ife, they were slaughtered like rams. Do you want me to show you the gory pictures?
Igbos are not threat to our existence any day any time. They are Peace loving people but don't just don't go and try to disrupt their business shikena
U go collect because they not cowards like an average Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Westchester(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
joe1309:
the market has been closed and remain closed till after elections, Igbo Amaka u gerrit. Foolish Igbo people! Will u allow another tribe to dominate the market in southeast?

No be we tell your poverty and dirt riddle papa not to hutsle and own his own shop but he chose to be lazy and shouting Owo mi da upandan the whole place and he reproduced another lazy f00l like you, what a shame
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by christistruth01: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
IPOB'is deliberately trying to incite unrest in Lagos

They were have been promising trouble since their last Endsars attacks on Lagos and the intensified things because FG said it wouldn't release Kanu but go to the Supreme court
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by VERDA: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
joe1309:

Why so much hate, did they stop other tribes from being in the market. Some of you are just foolish.

Everybody in Nigeria knows they are no 1 in trade especially electronics and household stuffs, others are better than them in other areas.
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Westchester(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rayzoom:
Why are you being mischievous? You hate your own people this much that you are inciting trouble that will leave most of them dead through falsehood, do you think ndigbo can beat people in their homeland? What's your benefit of trying to incite this kind of trouble? I received this same picture from a friend days before the alaba issue, infact my WhatsApp contact who sent it to me said this guy was his neighbor, he told me that it was his phone which was on charge while he answered call with it blew him up, how I wish I can upload the voice note here! Please desist from such attitude because no falsehood worth the blood of any Igbo man or woman.

We no dey make noise, we'll come to yorobastards house and beat them black and blue
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by PureFace1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:

Igbos are not threat to our existence any day any time. They are Peace loving people but don't just don't go and try to disrupt their business shikena
U go collect because they not cowards like an average Yorubas

It is now very clear to me that you an Nyamirin impersonating Aboki

4 Likes

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by christistruth01: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Westchester:

We no dey make noise, we'll come to yorobastards house and beat them black and blue

.Have you noticed that Yorubas are not even fighting against you at all and your Region is already ablaze and being burnt to the ground

It is wisdom for you to embrace Peace

Remember that Ojukwu and Kanu fled
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by DSC7: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

What you wrote is more dangerous than the Op you quoted... Accept the fact that you are anti Igbo...
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by DMerciful(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Most of you always claim Lagos even though you're not from Lagos
FreeStuffsNG:

That fake picture has nothing to do with my love for my city and nation.
Anyone who hates other Nigerians because they are not from his/her tribe/religon ,regardless of tribe, tongue, religion or gender must find Lagos and Nigeria too hot for him enough to japa.

Itesiwaju Eko lojewa logun. Eko o ni baje
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by christistruth01: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
DSC7:

What you wrote is more dangerous than the Op you quoted... Accept the fact that you are anti Igbo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by AdamuKD: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
PureFace1:

It is now very clear to me that you an Nyamirin impersonating Aboki

Are you done? Oya kaje Kaci durin uwaka
Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by Westchester(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
christistruth01:

.Have you noticed that Yorubas are not even fighting against you at all and your Region is already ablaze and being burnt to the ground

It is wisdom for you to embrace Peace

Remember that Ojukwu and Kanu fled

Normally we don't have problems with yorobastards but whenever it's election period these fools try to use tribalistic approach and forceful approach to make the Igbos vote for their candidate now tell me why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gory Picture Of One Of The Tinubu Yorubba Thugs Killed In Alaba by christistruth01: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Westchester:

Normally we don't have problems with yorobastards but whenever it's election period these fools try to use tribalistic approach and forceful approach to make the Igbos vote for their candidate now tell me why

Yorubas do not hate you or wish you Ill even though you are calling us bastards but IPOB will never attack SW or Lagos again and Peace shall reign in our Region in Jesus Christ Mighty Name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: "The Danger Posed By Unemployed Youths Is Real & Potent / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Hotel Pool / Hadiza Abubakar Breaks Fast With IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.