Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office (33781 Views)

Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by blancsn1: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
How many years did bastard n fools like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ekweremadu etc used n still using ?

EmmyDJourno:
Wow, see as she no even last
But here in Nigeria ordinary Local Government Chairman go dey do like god
Buhari would govern for 7years though we all know he has dementia

5 Likes

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by adenigga(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Wow, see as she no even last
But here in Nigeria ordinary Local Government Chairman go dey do like god
Buhari would govern for 7years though we all know he has dementia
You are right......

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by gwmlogistic: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
nony43:
She said she could not deliver the mandate she was elected.

Shame on those Urchins that are trying to impose BAT after Buhari failed to deliver the mandate he was elected for.
But we should elect Obi that delivered 100% in anambra
Una mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Tabletuner(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Watch out!
More political and military storms are about to hit our world very soon!

The World is being primed for Mr. Fix it aka the lawless one to come on the World stage.

Anytime! Anyday! The restrianer will be taken away and the antichrist will show up .

Live Ready Folks! The Coming of JESUS Christ is closer than you think.

Wait, are you making a jest of the coming of Christ because I don't seem to understand some of your posts.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Phantom233: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kasssandra:

Corruption, running an inefficient subsidy regime, and not sorting out issues around university funding, as well as raising our debt, and massive insecurity from 2014 (Abuja was attacked by bombs several times, plus Chibok, and two massacares of schoolboys in their beds in school, among other things) and draining our forex reserves despite having a record period of high oil prices.

All that made Nigerians look at an incomeptent and old Buhari as a saviour.

You see my point now.? You PDP and APC guys don't want development. You want your side in charge of the chopping.

Like I said, APC too must go.

I don't think you're making any sense again, always read d story before commenting.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by MT: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Everybody is saying "country that works" simply because it is a western nation. If it were to be Nigeria, the same set of people will be saying different thing. When will blacks stop playing second fiddle to these countries.

UK has become politically embarrassing to the whole world. The economy is in dire strait too. The conservative party is imploding at a very fast rate. There are factions within the party that are ready to take the nation down with them - Sunak faction, Johnson faction and Mordaunt Faction. Lot of infighting and yet people here are saying country that works. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Cherrybae(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=nony43 post=117724373]She said she could not deliver the mandate she was elected.

Shame on those Urchins that are trying to impose BAT after Buhari failed to deliver the mandate he was elected for.[/quote

Shame you and your likes that wants to impose obi that gas no skills or idea, a man with mo legacy, a large on us.
.nonsense
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by membranus: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pascal181:
This is about the 6th person to have resigned in UK since the man man in Aso rock imposed himself on Nigerians. Resignation is not even in buhari dictionary

That's because the parliamentary system of government is different from the presidential own. The parliamentary system provides grounds for easy dissolution of government, while the presidential own must go through impeachment processes which are difficult to implement. E.g. Trump's case.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Phantom233:

I don't think you're making any sense again, always read d story before commenting.

Because you don't like my answer. And because I called your angels devils.

For the record, I regard PDP and APC with equal doses of contempt.

1 Like

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Promise47(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
See question I don't know Sir/ma people here have bad mouth
CheapHomes1:

What did she try?
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by limcar: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bridget95:
She is to sexy for that role.
She needs to be a sex therapist.
when last did you have sex
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by madridguy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
She is not fit for the job right from time though she just find out.

Sapphire94:

You didn’t know shit. Stop lying undecided
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by ANTAX99: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
I knew she'd resigned soonest. The heat was too much for her as a woman.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by mightyleks(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked shocked Seriously...... A saner Cline
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by limcar: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
angelfallz:
Another one bites the dust, while strong man Putin still stands gidi gba.
is putin a dictator
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Phantom233: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kasssandra:

Because you don't like my answer. And because I called your angels devils.

For the record, I regard PDP and APC with equal doses of contempt.
Ok thanks, no need for qualms.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by JuanDeDios: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
I knew she'd resigned soonest. The heat was too much for her as a woman.
Chick never looked like a PM anyway. The UK gradually becoming another Italy.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
We all knew she wasn’t going to last, the only thing saving the UK is their currency which is losing value. The UK will split pretty soon (Scotland and Northern Ireland to exit).
Boris Johnson created the problem with his brexit policy, they could have stayed in the EU.
All Liz truss should have done was to capitulate and beg Russia and China on her knees, so as to help them economically but nope the western arrogance won’t let them.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by nobaga: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022

She is to sexy for that role.

She needs to be a sex therapist

limcar:
when last did you have sex

You consider her sexy?

Poor you, anything white is sexy.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by OgaDeyVex: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by JECAE: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wow Liz Truss tried, when she discovered that she could not deliver the mandate she simply resigned... this is a good example for our continent especially Nigeria.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by SouthSouth1914: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kasssandra:
For anyone who asks why Buhari has not resingned....ask yourself why GEJ did not resign, Obasanjo, Yaradua, and company did not resign when the same issues came up during their reign?

It is because most of you Nigerians see politics as a means to get access to national cake, not in terms of national development, and national interest. And if your side does not win, threats and violence ensue. Like what we saw when Bubu did not win in 2011, and what we have seen in the SE since Bubu won in 2015.

Yes, Buhari should resign. APC has failed. Let us be honest. Let us also be honest and say that if Obi wins and three years later turns out to fail...most of you would defend his failure in the name of 'we must show them Northerners.'. Like the Northerners are doing about Buhari's failures now.

Better learn a lesson....leaders are how you make them, not how you choose them.

My brother.., sentiments aside, don’t mention GEJ’s name in the same sentence with Buhari.

Buhari is a failure in all ramifications!
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by stanisbaratheon: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's better to resign with your integrity intact. Not all these thieves we have here in Nigeria that do not care about their family name.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by gwmlogistic: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
iwaeda:

Example of great nation, if APC is wise, they should not bothered contesting grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Ohh no they will contest and we will vote them in again. because since 99 no party has delivered as much as buhari/apc.
Some of you were running around in diapers not to know the damage caused by pdp.
For 16years Lagos ibadn, Second Niger bridge were always on the budget but never materialized but it 7yrs apc finsihed both
As a young Nigerian the only experience of a train ride i had was outside the country. Now i have miles on the track in my own country.
May i also remind u that NAF is the most equipped in sub sharan Africa .
It just recently tool delivery of its 38th fighter jet in 7yrs.
Under PDP and PDP lite Dasuki used to share monies meant for military to politicians. Atleast u can say u too young to know this.
You come say make dem no contest again
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Deltavariant(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
kerry57:
That is what u get when u decide to get into power unprepared. How do u give crazy tax relieve without understanding the economical problem of ur country? An economy that is much more dependent on tax. Reversing the tax policy and other hasty decisions she and her cabinet took was too late.

I had already seen this coming cos I doubted how she was gonna survive.

She is more honourable to have resigned before it gets too messy than our leaders in Africa eg buhari who has no clue on modern day governance but still held onto power at the detriment of the entire nation. Had buhari resigned in his first year in office and asked osibanjo to carry on, we would have been better of today.
you sound like a joker, Mr Osinbajo who held fort as acting President only rewarded members of RCCG with juicy appointments and NEMA contracts.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by okorogodwin4(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
She should have engaged lie lie Mohammed to do the lieing for him instead of resigning
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
dallyemmy:
Prime Minister Liz Truss has resigned as UK prime minister in a statement outside Downing Street

BBC

APC no even remember their mandate
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Deltavariant:
you sound like a joker, Mr Osinbajo who held fort as acting President only rewarded members of RCCG with juicy appointments and NEMA contracts.

That's not true. Do your research properly
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mission accomplished, after destroying what is left of the middle class in UK she resigneth.

1 Like

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by timesuploaded: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
dapsoneh:
A sane clime!
Not the emilokan clime where people want to die in govt even when it's glaring they should resign
nothing like sane clime. UK is a glorified shithole
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by juman(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
I am really sad.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

My brother.., sentiments aside, don’t mention GEJ’s name in the same sentence with Buhari.

Buhari is a failure in all ramifications!

GEJ was a failure.

By 2015, we had serious insecurity, we had a crisis in the oil industry, leading to long queues for fuel, 2014 was notable for bombings and massacares in schools in the North, and Boko was basically running the show in many parts of the NE. Refinereis were not working, our forex reserves were drained, and we were borrowing thorughout to pay salaries....

If GEJ had done well, no one would have voted for old man Buhari in 2015, except some diehards up North.

And yes, Buhari was worse than GEJ ever was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.