Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man (9093 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by Flabbyfola: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
OK,  am not sure if i should generalize or not but  Am getting frustrated with all this Nolly wood Actresses who thinks its OK to Destroy a woman's home ,  they are suppose to be good examples and set the pace for all this younger ones but it seems they are only care for themselves and their selfishness. of recent i hear of Mercy johnson predicament ,  and now BISI KOMOLAFE (go ogle her name) with openly admitted to an affair with Yinka Quadri and Olasco ,  now Dating a Married man the Son of Ijaodola of EPE (his father is A WELL RESPECTED MAN in epe)  because his wife and 2 kid resides in Canada , For heavens Sake she is only 25 years. we have people like sikiratu sindodo, iyabo ojo , Fathia, Bukky Wright and all this other ones,  i know there is not enough men for every woman ,  but the way they go about it in a shamless,  way ,  Confirms the Stigma about all actresses ,  THEY ACT OUT THE REALITY THEY WISH TO LIVE IN AND MAKE OTHER WOMEN LIVE IN ,  y are they called celebrities in the 1st place " Local Champions"

Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
its seems she was your girl before?wake up Niger girl follow the money ,money matters to most of them.This is not news.
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by yomijnr(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Flabbyfola:

OK,  am not sure if i should generalize or not but  Am getting frustrated with all this Nolly wood Actresses who thinks its OK to Destroy a woman's home ,  they are suppose to be good examples and set the pace for all this younger ones but it seems they are only care for themselves and their selfishness. of recent i hear of Mercy johnson predicament ,  and now BISI KOMOLAFE (go ogle her name) with openly admitted to an affair with Yinka Quadri and Olasco ,  now Dating a Married man the late Son of Ijaodola of EPE ( A WELL RESPECTED MAN )  because his wife and 2 kid resides in Canada , For heavens Sake she is only 25 years. we have people like sikiratu sindodo, iyabo ojo , Fathia, Bukky Wright and all this other ones,  i know there is not enough men for every woman ,  but the way they go about it in a shamless,  way ,  Confirms the Stigma about all actresses ,  THEY ACT OUT THE REALITY THEY WISH TO LIVE IN AND MAKE OTHER WOMEN LIVE IN ,  y are they called celebrities in the 1st place " Local Champions"

She's dating a dead man?, how strange
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by tpia5: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
nollywood again?
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by lucabrasi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
You cant plant yams and harvest cassava if you check the background of all those ladies who are in the induatry you will quickly find out that that most of them were into runs and just used acting as a fast vehicle to fame and money last time o was in nigeria i was out on the town being hosted by my uncle and his gf a lady prominent in the yoruba genre while we were gisting and i was telling her jokingly that i fancied aome of the girls she replied that i shouldnt try it as 99.9% of the girls will openly seduce you once they see u with a nice car,she told me that if i wanted them all i should drive down to one of their locations with a nice car amd thats all.
For the older ome likes of iyabo ojo and co buy them a return ticket to jand or usa with 500 shopping money and they will be in your house for days or weeks thos is confirmed
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by 190smh: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2011
why imma suprised

ISNT SHE A NIGERIAN WOMAN

Thats what they are GOOD at
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by Mynd44: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
your sister included?
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by claremont(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2011
@OP: Wetin con-sign you for dis matter, are you interested in her?
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by MMM2(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Op
it is not dere fault men re rare undecided
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by 190smh: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
your sister included?

sharrap i have the youngest sisters in d world
and they have as many brothers to make them different from those thieves we see today undecided
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by ronkebp(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
it is sad, that majority of this Naija babes do not have self-esteem, and that is why the men would always use and dump them,
Re: Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
99% of nolly wood actress have no morals. Quote me

(1) (Reply)

Cameltoe Challenge(pictures) / Sex With My Neighbour's Daughter / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet...,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.