Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) (73124 Views)

Banditry: IGP Patrols Abuja-Kaduna Road, Deploys Heavily Armed Tactical Squads / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Whiteshield: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Aykush:
Scores Lol I only saw two dead bodies… this people are jokers!

You can join the bandits so you can increase the number.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by adecz: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️

⚰️⚰️⚰️Buhari and Gummi hate this ☠️☠️☠️
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:

Maybe after they rape your wife and your mother and slaughter your children, you will live peacefully with bandits.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Moneyyman: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodnews! Kill all of them!
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by ABedaner: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Abeg na night school I go.

Someone should please tell me the meaning of the word "SCORES........I don't understand the pictures am seeing.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by observanc1: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:
Fulani no go rule again never
that janjawee boko haram sponsor APC vice presidential candidate is kanuri. Kauri and fulani are brothers shaa
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by OgaDeyVex: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Whiteshield: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Rule 3.

, you better respect yourself so you don't want hear what you don't want to hear tonight.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Moymoy: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:

Ipob angry that they are killing bandits.

Wetin Kanu no go see for Jubril hand grin

I PROPHESY: THE EVIL PERPETRATED IN NIGERIA WILL BOUNCE BACK ON THE HEAD OF THE CULPRITS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS, IN JESUS NAME!

FULANI, KANURI, AND EVERY TRIBE OF CO CONSPIRATORS, YOUR CUP WILL BE FULL, IN OUR LIFETIME!
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Dalnadoni: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
At last...Abeg who else is noticing soom things lately? Like bubu sacking people in gov? Like them owning up dat they have falled nigerians? Now the militry has finaly start taking pictures of the falling bandits? Buhari knows is tym is coming to an end and he his trying to be on thd good side of nigerians. All what he should have done or been doing for the past 7years is what he is doing in this die minite. It too fvcking late for all this.

FVCK BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by BigSam13: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
more winning guys,kill them all
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Whiteshield: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moymoy:

I PROPHESY: THE EVIL PERPETRATED IN NIGERIA WILL BOUNCE BACK ON THE HEAD OF THE CULPRITS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS, IN JESUS NAME!

FULANI, KANURI, AND EVERY TRIBE OF CO CONSPIRATORS, YOUR CUP WILL BE FULL, IN OUR LIFETIME!

You conveniently forgot to add IGBOS. They are responsible for locking your parents indoors every Monday like animals.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by CheapHomes1: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1583088954340872193?t=-8Gw4CLmBB9jd8g4vthcZQ&s=19

From the picture, we can see that bandits have phones. The question now is, which sim is patanmi blocking in the name of fighting insecurity? How did bandit register for NIN and link it to his sim yet they have been operating freely?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Moymoy: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:

You conveniently forgot to add IGBOS. They are responsible for locking your parents indoors every Monday like animals.

I REPEAT: FULANI, KANURI, AND EVERY TRIBE OF CO CONSPIRATORS, YOUR CUP WILL BE FULL, IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Franking: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Where are the bodies of the scores of neutralized bandits na?
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by jehoha696(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Scores and naw oly two pple me see with one AK 47,abeg shey dem dey share the guy use ni?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Corridon: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:

Ipob angry that they are killing bandits.

Wetin Kanu no go see for Jubril hand grin
Angry kwa lol.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by asanausana91: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

I dey tell you my brother
some of you don't have brain to reason. It Buhari that promise to finish bandits before 2023, Buhari killed more Boko haram and bandits more than any government.
Ask Peter Obi if he has ever condemn the activities of ipob ESN terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Belteshazzar1: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:

Maybe after they rape your wife and your mother and slaughter your children, you will live peacefully with bandits.

My question is this; why all these agression, why the killings, why the blood shade, what is the purpore and joy derived in blood shedding?
I'm not in support of evil..
Can't we just for once love one another...
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Igbojew: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:
Fulani no go rule again never
Never will they smell government till Igbo leave this shithole for them and their Yoruba wife..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by seunayantokun(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
It remains a deceit as long as the roots of the evil are still in office.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Konjiboii: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
There's nothing graphic about this pictures na, why you blur am
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by bonnyhope: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Why can't we just live peacefully?

There was no time there was peace in this world

Take it from the time of Abraham, Jacob, Ishmael,

1st, 2nd world war.

To exist is to resist
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

From the picture, we can see that bandits have phones. The question now is, which sim is patanmi blocking in the name of fighting insecurity? How did bandit register for NIN and link it to his sim yet they have been operating freely?
Late Gen.Abacha said it that if insurgency last 24hrs government has a hand in it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked
Buhari is sad about this news. This was not what he pledged to the bandits . Apology letter to be written immediately to the bandits.

More like you're sad about this news.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hmm!scores of bandits sharing 1 Ak-47...it is forbidden to show pictures of dead fellow northern bandits?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.