Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) (73125 Views)

Banditry: IGP Patrols Abuja-Kaduna Road, Deploys Heavily Armed Tactical Squads / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by muazuabdullahi: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimQi1691Sg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EdHDw6-1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNKjcXaR_s

A young Nigerian girl wept profusely after her mother lost a dancing competition for a grinding machine.

In an emotional video, her mother came to console the girl but afterwards the woman too burst into tears.

Mother and daughter cried for losing out on a grinding machine.

"See as I dey cry. God bless me so I can bless others too," someone said.

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Ibrahimmufutau: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
These are the real soldiers.
Not those miscreants in uniform supporting Oil theft in the Niger Delta.
salute to our gallant patriotic solders, the nation are behind u and we wish u many triumphant victories over our enemies.

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
"Scores of bandits" and am seeing 1 dead man. Abi I failed English class? grin grin
Don't come to talk trash because they shouldn't have uploaded any at all if they intentionally didn't want to.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Belteshazzar1: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
bonnyhope:

There was no time there was peace in this world
Take it from the time of Abraham, Jacob, Ishmael,
1st, 2nd world war.

To exist is to resist
And i pray Jesus comes soon...
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by bonnyhope: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

And i pray Jesus comes soon...

When Jesus comes, only the righteous shall go with him
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Belteshazzar1: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
bonnyhope:

When Jesus comes, only the righteous shall go with him
And in the fullness of time, God will make all things new...
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anigreat:

Buhari is sad about this news. This was not what he pledged to the bandits . Apology letter to be written immediately to the bandits.

I swear
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Killerbag36: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
bizzibodi:

Late Gen.Abacha said it that if insurgency last 24hrs government has a hand in it.

Really he said so shocked
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Spandau: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1583088954340872193?t=-8Gw4CLmBB9jd8g4vthcZQ&s=19

Wetem the bodies naah? You claimed to kill scores but na ya comrade I de see de trek for bush. And I see just 1 body and burning hut. This people and lamba! SMH
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Melagros(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
These are the real soldiers.
Not those miscreants in uniform supporting Oil theft in the Niger Delta.
God bless you my friend, take a bottle of wine for this talk

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by ostartruth: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
My condolence to Buhari, Tinubu, and Shetima over tis loss.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by alimiadedayo1: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
observanc1:
that janjawee boko haram sponsor APC vice presidential candidate is kanuri. Kauri and fulani are brothers shaa
fulani no go rule again ba? no problem go and declare Peter obi as the winner stupid child they need to take care of your mental state you ave taken your mpuri crystal
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by SaLongs1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
A good terrorist is a dead one anyday anytime.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by ufuosman(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nice one
Crush them all
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Amayabor1: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:
Fulani no go rule again never

But na Shettima be this. Him na vp aspirant to Tinubu.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Amayabor1: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Buhari wouldn't be happy with this news o. They are killing his comrade and brothers.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Jhydeee: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
that useless road where I almost got kidnapped with majesty...who for come bail us...jesus....
pleasureosondu:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1583088954340872193?t=-8Gw4CLmBB9jd8g4vthcZQ&s=19
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Starships24: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Them no dey finish neh

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by fortunez1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Just one corpse, where are the dead bodies of the neutralized bandits . Liars
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by mrcompatriot: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
bizzibodi:

Late Gen.Abacha said it that if insurgency last 24hrs government has a hand in it.
well it depends on how you define GOVERNMENT. I was taught that citizens of a particular country are in fact the Government
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Tomek09(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
longetivity:
OpOnU
Okponu rada rada
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Yankee101: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Special forces doing their thing
Is buhari just waking up?
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Menclothing: 3:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Nice job
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Xtry: 3:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Who slain who? Una never dey tired to be brainwashed? Buhari go kill im employees? Hmm, dat one no go ever happen as far as buhari and foolish malami are concerned. Because this is where they're cashing out from and these boys are their employees working for the animals in power!
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by beardedboy(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Whiteshield:

Maybe after they rape your wife and your mother and slaughter your children, you will live peacefully with bandits.
Unnecessarily toxic comment.

Learn to understand before commenting.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by imagrg(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2022
We need peace more than anything else in the country.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by femicyrus(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:

Buhari is sad about this news. This was not what he pledged to the bandits . Apology letter to be written immediately to the bandits.
The troops are obidients grin
You can go and verify grin grin
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Nigeria should pay the iranian kamikaze drone worth $20,000 if bought in bulk or they can buy t be paid in long term and The Turkish drones equipped with guns and missles for reconassise and attack, UAV are good for this type of warfare,
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) by Quaddafi29: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2022
I am so surprised the slain bandit was not wearing a Chelsea TShirt

A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos