Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State (22959 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You seem to have lots of 'opinions' on Ndigbo....always giving your 2 cents on what our 'problems' are! In all this, you've still not told us your own ethnicity! Why's that? Let us know the ethnicity of the man who 'knows and can tell' Ndigbo were our territory starts and where it ends!

Why does it strike a negative chord with you that someone says he's Igbo from Rivers state? Could it be you have in mind that this sort of assertion works against all your evil schemes since the 70s to try and limit Alaigbo to just the area formerly known as the East central state? Care to tell us why you're so invested in seeing Alaigbo is perceived as being 'just your 5 south-east states'? Answering these questions can give us an insight into your state of mind and exactly what's troubling you!

Your bigoted ilk like to term the first coup led by Nzeogwu as 'Igbo coup'! From one corner of your mouth you assert this, then from the other corner of your mouth you bleat on that Alaigbo consists of 'just your 5 south-east states'! See how bigotry and hate prevents you from sticking to a particular argument!? Your murderous ilk went out and murdered hundreds of men and children in Asaba (another part of Nigerias' sordid past you like to keep swept under the carpet)...which till today no Nigerian soldier has been made to answer for, yet 5 decades down the line you form the lie that Alaigbo doesn't extend out of the south-east! See how duplicitous and shameless you lot are?

Knowing the history of Nigeria....the ultimate control its military had over governance and the polity for decades.....how the northern muslim hegemony controlled this military and governance at the time....and how much said hegemony despises Ndigbo, just how TF can you ask such a dumbass questions like 'what were we doing when our territory was being divied up and handed to other regions/states....why are we so weak....etc?' Your position smacks of a high level of arrogance and is no diffrent to asking the Yoruba what they were doing when the all powerful military was cancelling the june 12th elections in 1993!

You're not wearing the shoe so i don't expect you to know where it pinches! You can't understand the level of hate and anti-Igbo scheming Ndigbo have faced in 'one Nigeria', and never can because you're most likely cut from the same cloth as the same anti-Igbo establishment of which i speak! Just recently, it came to the turn of Ndigbo to produce president, then all of a sudden you decide to change the rules in the middle of the game and turn around to accuse us of 'being weak'!
Mr man the very reason why i started going hard on anything nyamiri is what you are currently doing, quick to Insulting and threatening people. You go about creating account with Muslims and northerners names using them to create fake posts all over social media. Calling us Zoo and parasites, we are parasites but we feed you people.
I have done a bit of research and I realized that there are few Igbos from Rivers state but they are in the minority. The problem with you Igbo is instead of trying to explain to us in a manner one can understand you resort to cursing and insulting and threatening.
As for presidency, you are one if the 3 biggest tribes in Nigeria do what others are doing to get elected not sitting and declaring that it is the turn of the South east, it is the turn of Igbo presidency, even sometimes threatening other Nigerians. Who are you threatening ? You have to work hard and convince other Nigerians to vote you. You can't sit there in Abakaliki or Anambra and threatening us.
Atleast I give it to Obi ,he has been able to convince other Nigerians to key into Obidient movement even though it is not enough to win but it is a good starting point.
Talking about northerners controlling military,where were the southern military people while that was going on,why didn't they to anything about it ,were they not the same humans like the northerners or northerners got 2 heads? You people always like crying and complaining. After all the igbo set the stage for military coups in Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man the very reason why i started going hard on anything nyamiri is what you are currently doing, quick to Insulting and threatening people. You go about creating account with Muslims and northerners names using them to create fake posts all over social media. Calling us Zoo and parasites, we are parasites but we feed you people.
I have done a bit of research and I realized that there are few Igbos from Rivers state but they are in the minority. The problem with you Igbo is instead of trying to explain to us in a manner one can understand you resort to cursing and insulting and threatening.
As for presidency, you are one if the 3 biggest tribes in Nigeria do what others are doing to get elected not sitting and declaring that it is the turn of the South east, it is the turn of Igbo presidency, even sometimes threatening other Nigerians. Who are you threatening ? You have to work hard and convince other Nigerians to vote you. You can't sit there in Abakaliki or Anambra and threatening us.
Atleast I give it to Obi ,he has been able to convince other Nigerians to key into Obidient movement even though it is not enough to win but it is a good starting point.
Talking about northerners controlling military,where were the southern military people while that was going on,why didn't they to anything about it ,were they not the same humans like the northerners or northerners got 2 heads? You people always like crying and complaining. After all the igbo set the stage for military coups in Nigeria.

@ First bolded: look who's talking! It's a bit rich....a bigot like you, who can hardly make a post with using the derogatory term 'nyamiri', now having the gall to accuse others of being 'insultive and threatening'! Dude, are you serious!?

What are you on about with this talk of, 'we go about creating dummy accounts using muslim and northerners names and use them to make posts all over social media?' Who exactly are the 'we' you refer to, and can you cite two examples of said posts these people make on social media? Besides, how are you certain of the ethnicity of the 'suspects' and what makes you think they alone have it in for una? I mean....there could be a long line of groups/ethnicities that may have an axe to grind with you lot, so what makes you zero in on just one out of the many?

Dude, Nigeria is worse than a zoo...it's a freaking jungle mate! You should even be happy sef that at least you're seen as not having hit rock bottom yet, and that there's still some hope for una redemption as a country! A country where there's ethno-religious inspired mass killings of innocents on an industrial scale...and with the useless central gov't (who you reminded us previously controls security) either unwilling or incapable to put an end to it; a country that ALL its HDIs, from 2015-date, have gone south....and with suicide rates and inflation being the only things heading north; a country where its youth are risking life and limb to jakpa from; a country whose gov't treats court rulings and the rule of law with derision and disdain; a country a former US president once called a shithole; a country where a dodgy fella who receives bullion vans at his residence on election day and whose past is shrouded in secrecy is being propped up (literally shocked ) to take a shot at becoming president; a country whose ethnic groups are at daggers drawn; a country whose past leaders have accused an entire region/ethnicity of being complicit in the killings going on all over the country;......with all the aforementioned, what would you call such a country if not a zoo?

You brag that you feed 'us people'! How is that? Pray, when was the last time you sent truckloads of free foodstuff to us like we send free oyel and gas to una?

@Second bolded: but for the words 'few' and 'minority', this is the first truth i've read from you ever since we started this exchange! Taken as a whole, Igboid sub-groups make up the single largest ethnicity in Rivers state!

I read your take on Peter Obis' chances and LOL! What else is new? Even if Jesu Christi came down from heaven...declared himself Igbo, and went on to contest for the presidency of Nigeria, you lot would still find a reason not to vote for him! It's wired into your brain that the 'nyamiri' are a 'conquered people...2nd class citizens who are beneath you', so i'm not surprised you don't fancy Peter Obis' chances! Care to tell us who you're rooting for and why? Also, care to tell us what 'hard work' the Yoruba put in before your ruling elite grudgingly supported one of their own in 1999? I have more to say on this presidency thing, but i'll leave it at this for now.

Can't believe you're asking 'where were the southern military when the northerners were controlling the military?' Knowing what you know about how Igbo military officers were decimated in their numbers in '67...and how the north got the Yoruba military onside after spreading the lie that the Igbo 'planned a coup and decided to murder top military officers of the two other major ethnic groups'....knowing all this, how can you ask that dumbass question? One advantage the north (esp' the muslim core north) has over the south is religion and a similar value-system...all these being a unifying factor or common denominator. The northern political/clerical elite use religion to rally their population towards a common cause! Whereas, in the south, there's a gapping chasm that divides the west and east....which the north plays on to their own advantage!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

@ First bolded: look who's talking! It's a bit rich....a bigot like you, who can hardly make a post with using the derogatory term 'nyamiri', now having the gall to accuse others of being 'insultive and threatening'! Dude, are you serious!?

What are you on about with this talk of, 'we go about creating dummy accounts using muslim and northerners names and use them to make posts all over social media?' Who exactly are the 'we' you refer to, and can you cite two examples of said posts these people make on social media? Besides, how are you certain of the ethnicity of the 'suspects' and what makes you think they alone have it in for una? I mean....there could be a long line of groups/ethnicities that may have an axe to grind with you lot, so what makes you zero in on just one out of the many?

Dude, Nigeria is worse than a zoo...it's a freaking jungle mate! You should even be happy sef that at least you're seen as not having hit rock bottom yet, and that there's still some hope for una redemption as a country! A country where there's ethno-religious inspired mass killings of innocents on an industrial scale...and with the useless central gov't (who you reminded us previously controls security) either unwilling or incapable to put an end to it; a country that ALL its HDIs, from 2015-date, have gone south....and with suicide rates and inflation being the only things heading north; a country where its youth are risking life and limb to jakpa from; a country whose gov't treats court rulings and the rule of law with derision and disdain; a country a former US president once called a shithole; a country where a dodgy fella who receives bullion vans at his residence on election day and whose past is shrouded in secrecy is being propped up (literally shocked ) to take a shot at becoming president; a country whose ethnic groups are at daggers drawn; a country whose past leaders have accused an entire region/ethnicity of being complicit in the killings going on all over the country;......with all the aforementioned, what would you call such a country if not a zoo?

You brag that you feed 'us people'! How is that? Pray, when was the last time you sent truckloads of free foodstuff to us like we send free oyel and gas to una?

@Second bolded: but for the words 'few' and 'minority', this is the first truth i've read from you ever since we started this exchange! Taken as a whole, Igboid sub-groups make up the single largest ethnicity in Rivers state!

I read your take on Peter Obis' chances and LOL! What else is new? Even if Jesu Christi came down from heaven...declared himself Igbo, and went on to contest for the presidency of Nigeria, you lot would still find a reason not to vote for him! It's wired into your brain that the 'nyamiri' are a 'conquered people...2nd class citizens who are beneath you', so i'm not surprised you don't fancy Peter Obis' chances! Care to tell us who you're rooting for and why? Also, care to tell us what 'hard work' the Yoruba put in before your ruling elite grudgingly supported one of their own in 1999? I have more to say on this presidency thing, but i'll leave it at this for now.

Can't believe you're asking 'where were the southern military when the northerners were controlling the military?' Knowing what you know about how Igbo military officers were decimated in their numbers in '67...and how the north got the Yoruba military onside after spreading the lie that the Igbo 'planned a coup and decided to murder top military officers of the two other major ethnic groups'....knowing all this, how can you ask that dumbass question? One advantage the north (esp' the muslim core north) has over the south is religion and a similar value-system...all these being a unifying factor or common denominator. The northern political/clerical elite use religion to rally their population towards a common cause! Whereas, in the south, there's a gapping chasm that divides the west and east....which the north plays on to their own advantage!
Mr Man Nyamiri is derived from nmiri = water and its a title given to you people therefore it's not a derogatory term. If I call you Nyamiri you should be glad that am doing that. One the other hand you call us terrorists, headslammers etc . but it's okay we are not bothered.
Nigeria is Zoo but you people want to rule zoo,why are you still in Zoo? Peter Obi wants to be president of Zoo grin grin. You people are the major beneficiaries of the zoo if you don't know,am telling you that.
Now you are feigning ignorance of how your nyamiri people go about using Muslims and northerner names all over social media to make fake comments and news,you trying to deny that, right ? Go to Facebook, Twitter, even on this platform, you will see for yourself, it's all over.
So igbo military men were decimated in their numbers, how come they were standing and watching themselves been decimated? grin
By the way, that was a reaction to what nyamiri military did earlier in 1966, when they staged a coup and killed senior military officers and leaders of northern region without touching Igbo leaders. It's called Karma. As e dey sweet nyamiri people and e dey pain us when nyamiri killed our leaders na so e dey sweet us and e dey pain nyamiri when our military reacted. grin grin
Northerners are bold, contended and make sacrifice but you people are not, that is why you are all Jakpaing. You people can continue to Jakpa,sell you houses and assets and jakpa we will remain,next time you come back from Jakpa you start complaining northerners are dominating. When you left for jakpa you expect that we keep your positions for you to come back and continue. grin grin
You ask who I will support among the contestants for the presidency, I would have voted for people like kwankwaso,Sawore, Ado Malik ,kola Abiola or any of the lesser known parties but that obviously will amount to waste of vote. All the 3 candidates of 3 leading parties are all the same, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi are all corrupt and have been part of the problems we are facing in Nigeria. Since it's one of them the will eventually win inshaallah, I will go with Atiku , I think he got the experience and understanding of Nigeria than Tinubu and Obi. Tinubu would have done well if he had taken a Christian as his deputy. Obi doesn't have what it takes to rule Nigeria. He can't he is weak.
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr Man Nyamiri is derived from nmiri = water and its a title given to you people therefore it's not a derogatory term. If I call you Nyamiri you should be glad that am doing that. One the other hand you call us terrorists, headslammers etc . but it's okay we are not bothered.
Nigeria is Zoo but you people want to rule zoo,why are you still in Zoo? Peter Obi wants to be president of Zoo grin grin. You people are the major beneficiaries of the zoo if you don't know,am telling you that.
Now you are feigning ignorance of how your nyamiri people go about using Muslims and northerner names all over social media to make fake comments and news,you trying to deny that, right ? Go to Facebook, Twitter, even on this platform, you will see for yourself, it's all over.
So igbo military men were decimated in their numbers, how come they were standing and watching themselves been decimated? grin
By the way, that was a reaction to what nyamiri military did earlier in 1966, when they staged a coup and killed senior military officers and leaders of northern region without touching Igbo leaders. It's called Karma. As e dey sweet nyamiri people and e dey pain us when nyamiri killed our leaders na so e dey sweet us and e dey pain nyamiri when our military reacted. grin grin
Northerners are bold, contended and make sacrifice but you people are not, that is why you are all Jakpaing. You people can continue to Jakpa,sell you houses and assets and jakpa we will remain,next time you come back from Jakpa you start complaining northerners are dominating. When you left for jakpa you expect that we keep your positions for you to come back and continue. grin grin
You ask who I will support among the contestants for the presidency, I would have voted for people like kwankwaso,Sawore, Ado Malik ,kola Abiola or any of the lesser known parties but that obviously will amount to waste of vote. All the 3 candidates of 3 leading parties are all the same, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi are all corrupt and have been part of the problems we are facing in Nigeria. Since it's one of them the will eventually win inshaallah, I will go with Atiku , I think he got the experience and understanding of Nigeria than Tinubu and Obi. Tinubu would have done well if he had taken a Christian as his deputy. Obi doesn't have what it takes to rule Nigeria. He can't he is weak.

Dude, you're as deceitful as they come! You're on a lost cause trying to convince anyone that has even a half decent knowledge on historical ethno-religious dynamics in Nigeria...especially as regards mainly the supposed three major ethnicities of Igbo, Yoruba and Fulani! 'Nyamiri' is a derogatory term used by the Hausa-Fulani against the Igbo (though in my experience, the term is mouthed more by the Fulani); while 'Aboki' is a derogatory term used by the Igbo against the Hausa-Fulani! No matter how you try to lie and give your own 'interpretation'.....facts on ground say otherwise! You claim 'Nyamiri' isn't derogatory, so what happened to just calling us by our real name if your intentions are noble? The thing i see here is that you were probably brought up by parents....and hung around friends and family who used that term when saying something negative about Ndigbo, that you now see nothing wrong in it! As much as i don't like the Fulani, i try to make my references to them using their real name....Fulani, and just stick to marshalling out my points as i see them! Dude, you can knock yourself out with the use of that word....it's no skin off my nose! I just wanted to expose the bigot and Igbo-hater in you for others to see!

It's a known fact that the terrorism problem Nigeria is facing today (which you have now imported into southern Nigeria ever since your kinsman became 'president' in 2015)....it's a known fact that this terrorism has a Fulani face! Trying to deny this glaring fact means you're lying to yourself and have your head stuck firmly in the sand! These Fulani terrorists are not only homegrown ones, but you've gone and invited your cousins from all over west and central Africa to relocate to Nigeria...that there's rich-pickings to be made since your kinsman is 'president' and the useless and compromised Nigerian security forces are controlled by una! Ortom knows this, TY Danjuma knows this, Ishaku of Taraba knows this, Obadiah Mailafiah knew this, Mazi Kanu knows this, the immediate past Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria knows this, etc-etc-etc! It seems to me that the only people who are living in denial are the Fulani themselves, and this is a major part of the reason the problem persists! You lot see nothing wrong being done here so long as the 'Fulanisation' agenda is on course! You lot are a major reason why i want my people out of Nigeria....it's just impossible to live with una in a fair, just and equitable country where there's respect for the rule of law and human rights! As far as you are concerned, rule of law and respect for human rights stops where the interests of the Fulani begins!

That some Igbo and others are supporting Peter Obi to be president....why does this surprise you!? Where's the contradiction in that? I wanna hear from you! Is it only some Igbo that call Nigeria a zoo? How about 'shithole'....is it only Igbo who call Nigeria that? Why don't you equally wonder why those other ethnicities want to have one of theirs become president? Could it be because your 'superior' self thinks the 'conquered, enslaved and infidel' Igbo can NEVER be president over you and your ethnicity?

There you go with your mindgames! Just how are Igbo 'benefitting' from Nigeria more than others? Igbos' that, as we speak, you are plotting to deny them their own turn to be president with the lame excuse that their major candidate 'doesn't have what it takes to rule Nigeria....that he's too weak'! Meanwhile, you give your own....YET ANOTHER FULANI, a passmark! With all the 'strong' Fulani and others that have 'ruled' your 'one Nigeria', look where we are today! 'Strong rulers' indeed!

Dude, the mere fact that you form your opinions and biases against an entire ethnicity based on what anonymous individuals, impostors and a handful of bigots say on Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland, says all that needs to be said about your poor level of judgement!

Yet another dumbass question: 'why were Igbo soldiers standing and watching themselves being decimated?' I'm starting to think this stone-hearted and callous nature is one of una character traits! That should explain why you can commit all sorts of heinous crimes and still go to bed and sleep well with both eyes closed! So you were expecting the Igbo soldiers who were caught unawares....ambushed and surrounded by hostile Fulani soldiers IN THE NORTH AND WESTERN REGIONS where they were equally outnumbered, to put up some kind of resistance and beat off the enemy? See how you reason!?

You lot are really sick in the head! You have this nasty and unreasonable vindictive streak in you that prevents you from acting rationally! Here we have some soldiers who went out to commit murder in the name of coup! Instead of you to target said soldiers for retributive justice, you think its acceptable to not only target as much soldiers from the ethnic stock of the coupists in question....but you then go out on to the streets of northern cities to target tens of thousands of their civilan kinsfolk as well! And you still think this is acceptable in a sane and civilised society!? This is why i have come to the conclusion that Nigeria is a lost cause! A thiving and prosperous country can NEVER be built with this much wickedness and anger....NEVER!

The choice of who you support to be president is YOURS to make, but what is clear is that it's not a decision built on fairness, equity and justice!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, you're as deceitful as they come! You're on a lost cause trying to convince anyone that has even a half decent knowledge on historical ethno-religious dynamics in Nigeria...especially as regards mainly the supposed three major ethnicities of Igbo, Yoruba and Fulani! 'Nyamiri' is a derogatory term used by the Hausa-Fulani against the Igbo (though in my experience, the term is mouthed more by the Fulani); while 'Aboki' is a derogatory term used by the Igbo against the Hausa-Fulani! No matter how you try to lie and give your own 'interpretation'.....facts on ground say otherwise! You claim 'Nyamiri' isn't derogatory, so what happened to just calling us by our real name if your intentions are noble? The thing i see here is that you were probably brought up by parents....and hung around friends and family who used that term when saying something negative about Ndigbo, that you now see nothing wrong in it! As much as i don't like the Fulani, i try to make my references to them using their real name....Fulani, and just stick to marshalling out my points as i see them! Dude, you can knock yourself out with the use of that word....it's no skin off my nose! I just wanted to expose the bigot and Igbo-hater in you for others to see!

It's a known fact that the terrorism problem Nigeria is facing today (which you have now imported into southern Nigeria ever since your kinsman became 'president' in 2015)....it's a known fact that this terrorism has a Fulani face! Trying to deny this glaring fact means you're lying to yourself and have your head stuck firmly in the sand! These Fulani terrorists are not only homegrown ones, but you've gone and invited your cousins from all over west and central Africa to relocate to Nigeria...that there's rich-pickings to be made since your kinsman is 'president' and the useless and compromised Nigerian security forces are controlled by una! Ortom knows this, TY Danjuma knows this, Ishaku of Taraba knows this, Obadiah Mailafiah knew this, Mazi Kanu knows this, the immediate past Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria knows this, etc-etc-etc! It seems to me that the only people who are living in denial are the Fulani themselves, and this is a major part of the reason the problem persists! You lot see nothing wrong being done here so long as the 'Fulanisation' agenda is on course! You lot are a major reason why i want my people out of Nigeria....it's just impossible to live with una in a fair, just and equitable country where there's respect for the rule of law and human rights! As far as you are concerned, rule of law and respect for human rights stops where the interests of the Fulani begins!

That some Igbo and others are supporting Peter Obi to be president....why does this surprise you!? Where's the contradiction in that? I wanna hear from you! Is it only some Igbo that call Nigeria a zoo? How about 'shithole'....is it only Igbo who call Nigeria that? Why don't you equally wonder why those other ethnicities want to have one of theirs become president? Could it be because your 'superior' self thinks the 'conquered, enslaved and infidel' Igbo can NEVER be president over you and your ethnicity?

There you go with your mindgames! Just how are Igbo 'benefitting' from Nigeria more than others? Igbos' that, as we speak, you are plotting to deny them their own turn to be president with the lame excuse that their major candidate 'doesn't have what it takes to rule Nigeria....that he's too weak'! Meanwhile, you give your own....YET ANOTHER FULANI, a passmark! With all the 'strong' Fulani and others that have 'ruled' your 'one Nigeria', look where we are today! 'Strong rulers' indeed!

Dude, the mere fact that you form your opinions and biases against an entire ethnicity based on what anonymous individuals, impostors and a handful of bigots say on Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland, says all that needs to be said about your poor level of judgement!

Yet another dumbass question: 'why were Igbo soldiers standing and watching themselves being decimated?' I'm starting to think this stone-hearted and callous nature is one of una character traits! That should explain why you can commit all sorts of heinous crimes and still go to bed and sleep well with both eyes closed! So you were expecting the Igbo soldiers who were caught unawares....ambushed and surrounded by hostile Fulani soldiers IN THE NORTH AND WESTERN REGIONS where they were equally outnumbered, to put up some kind of resistance and beat off the enemy? See how you reason!?

You lot are really sick in the head! You have this nasty and unreasonable vindictive streak in you that prevents you from acting rationally! Here we have some soldiers who went out to commit murder in the name of coup! Instead of you to target said soldiers for retributive justice, you think its acceptable to not only target as much soldiers from the ethnic stock of the coupists in question....but you then go out on to the streets of northern cities to target tens of thousands of their civilan kinsfolk as well! And you still think this is acceptable in a sane and civilised society!? This is why i have come to the conclusion that Nigeria is a lost cause! A thiving and prosperous country can NEVER be built with this much wickedness and anger....NEVER!

The choice of who you support to be president is YOURS to make, but what is clear is that it's not a decision built on fairness, equity and justice!
Mr man this is one of the reasons I take on nyamiri people, the link is below. Your brother is here showing hate and ridicule, on hausa. 1 igbo man is equal to 500 hausas. This is what you people tell yourselves when you are together. When we take on you it is not just because we want to but it's a reaction and fight back. I have engaged are alots of you here.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1523776961599840256
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by IGBOSON1: 4:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man this is one of the reasons I take on nyamiri people, the link is below. Your brother is here showing hate and ridicule, on hausa. 1 igbo man is equal to 500 hausas. This is what you people tell yourselves when you are together. When we take on you it is not just because we want to but it's a reaction and fight back. I have engaged are alots of you here.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1523776961599840256

If i click on that rubbish, make my prick bend!

It shows your level of emotional maturity and lack of capacity for tolerance when you trawl social-media looking for where the next e-fight is happening just so you can have another 'justification' to despise Ndigbo....a people who for some strange reason you can't bring yourself to call by name, but instead choose to refer to using the derogatory term 'nyamiri people'!

So what if he said one Igbo is equal to five hundred Hausa!? Why get worked up and attach importance to the words of someone you don't even know from Adam....someone who probably was in a gathering where barbs were being hurled by both sides of the ethnic divide!? I have better things to do with my time and emotions than visit such places just to be worked up and have more 'reasons' to 'hate' on another ethnicity!

You may probably wanna argue that i equally show disdain and hate towards the Fulani on this forum, and even though i would beg to differ, i can understand where you'd be coming from in making such a argument.....esp' when the kind of words i use in describing the Fulani in relation to other Nigerians are considered! However, your argument would be an exercise in taking words out of rightful context and not seeing them in the wider narration in which they were used.

If i were to ask you what the Igbo did to you and yours to warrant the hatred you have and show towards them, you'd probably mention the Nzeogwu coup (which you've conveniently tagged 'Igbo coup')....and maybe mention the verbal abuse you and yours collect from us on social-media! That's about it! If i've missed out any other 'sins' against una by the Igbo, you can state them in your reply!

On the other hand, if i were to be asked to justify my negativity towards the Fulani, i would cite the first round of mass murder of Igbo in the north that occurred in the 50s; the anti-Igbo interview given by the late Sardauna; the subsequent pogrom of tens of thousands of Igbo in the north after the Sardauna and others were murdered in the first coup; the war crimes that saw the targeting of non-combatants, rapes and murder of prisoners of war; the many other periods Igbo were targeted in the north for murder; the anti-Igbo stand and policies of northern gov'ts from the late 60s to date; the state-sanctioned murder of peaceful agitators both pre, during and post python dance; and (the most recent and still ongoing) the infiltration into the south-east of murderous Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists and agents of the deep-state, who have engaged in wanton acts of kidnapping for ransom, murders and false-flag operations! You may want to query one or two of my points and that's ok.....but on the whole, they are mostly based on facts found in documentary and video evidence. For you to know and accept these (or at least most of them) and still posit that the Igbo have no basis for showing negativity towards the Fulani.....this would clearly show you have a problem with accepting the truth when it doesn't support any preconceived notions you may have developed based on prejudice and bigotry!!

That you feel the need to go on social-media to engage in a shameless and juvenile display of hate and bigotry because of what you read a few monikers say against the Fulani or muslim core north....this shows you still have some growing up to do! Can a true nation, or country that pulls in one direction, really be built with this kind of vindictive and combative attitude being commonplace? Any wonder why Nigeria is this dysfunctional and failing?
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by DMerciful(m): 4:58am On Oct 29, 2022
That goes for every Nigerian!

Answer the question why most Yoruba claim Lagos as origin?
PureFace1:

Every South westerner is from everywhere in South west

The other day a woman from Oyo state was appointed as SSG to Ekiti state government.

A Yoruba can be born in Osun, school in Oyo, married an Ondo Indigene, work and live in Ekiti.
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

If i click on that rubbish, make my prick bend!

It shows your level of emotional maturity and lack of capacity for tolerance when you trawl social-media looking for where the next e-fight is happening just so you can have another 'justification' to despise Ndigbo....a people who for some strange reason you can't bring yourself to call by name, but instead choose to refer to using the derogatory term 'nyamiri people'!

So what if he said one Igbo is equal to five hundred Hausa!? Why get worked up and attach importance to the words of someone you don't even know from Adam....someone who probably was in a gathering where barbs were being hurled by both sides of the ethnic divide!? I have better things to do with my time and emotions than visit such places just to be worked up and have more 'reasons' to 'hate' on another ethnicity!

You may probably wanna argue that i equally show disdain and hate towards the Fulani on this forum, and even though i would beg to differ, i can understand where you'd be coming from in making such a argument.....esp' when the kind of words i use in describing the Fulani in relation to other Nigerians are considered! However, your argument would be an exercise in taking words out of rightful context and not seeing them in the wider narration in which they were used.

If i were to ask you what the Igbo did to you and yours to warrant the hatred you have and show towards them, you'd probably mention the Nzeogwu coup (which you've conveniently tagged 'Igbo coup')....and maybe mention the verbal abuse you and yours collect from us on social-media! That's about it! If i've missed out any other 'sins' against una by the Igbo, you can state them in your reply!

On the other hand, if i were to be asked to justify my negativity towards the Fulani, i would cite the first round of mass murder of Igbo in the north that occurred in the 50s; the anti-Igbo interview given by the late Sardauna; the subsequent pogrom of tens of thousands of Igbo in the north after the Sardauna and others were murdered in the first coup; the war crimes that saw the targeting of non-combatants, rapes and murder of prisoners of war; the many other periods Igbo were targeted in the north for murder; the anti-Igbo stand and policies of northern gov'ts from the late 60s to date; the state-sanctioned murder of peaceful agitators both pre, during and post python dance; and (the most recent and still ongoing) the infiltration into the south-east of murderous Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists and agents of the deep-state, who have engaged in wanton acts of kidnapping for ransom, murders and false-flag operations! You may want to query one or two of my points and that's ok.....but on the whole, they are mostly based on facts found in documentary and video evidence. For you to know and accept these (or at least most of them) and still posit that the Igbo have no basis for showing negativity towards the Fulani.....this would clearly show you have a problem with accepting the truth when it doesn't support any preconceived notions you may have developed based on prejudice and bigotry!!

That you feel the need to go on social-media to engage in a shameless and juvenile display of hate and bigotry because of what you read a few monikers say against the Fulani or muslim core north....this shows you still have some growing up to do! Can a true nation, or country that pulls in one direction, really be built with this kind of vindictive and combative attitude being commonplace? Any wonder why Nigeria is this dysfunctional and failing?
Mr man who are you? oh ok you are one of those nyamiri. Let me ask you this why is it that you mock us , call us all kinds of things terrorists , headslammers, jihadis etc but if we mock you people back you become angry and emotional, Why is that ? grin
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by IGBOSON1: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man who are you? oh ok you are one of those nyamiri. Let me ask you this why is it that you mock us , call us all kinds of things terrorists , headslammers, jihadis etc but if we mock you people back you become angry and emotional, Why is that ? grin

Reducing everything to just a game of 'mocking' shows a lack of seriousness and is diversionary at best!

The trajectory of our discussion on this thread started with accusations that 'the Igbo were 'stealing' what doesn't belong to them....hence there's a 'justification' for their murder in Anambra'! It then extended to trying to[i] 'justify'[/i] hatred, marginalisation and the murder of Igbo over the years in Nigeria! You then personalised things by trying to 'justify' why you attack Igbo on social-media! A trend began to emerge of you bringing in tangential and mundane issues into the discussion when you realised all your arguments have been impeached and that don't have a leg to stand on! The thread has now been reduced to you arguing that Ndigbo 'abuse and mock' your people on social-media hence your decision to waste your life looking for ways to show your own hate and antagonism towards them on social-media! At first, i thought i was arguing with a somewhat reasonable adult, but i'm not so sure anymore!

Assuming, without conceeding, that we go along with your assertion that Ndigbo 'mock, abuse and accuse' you and yours of all sorts.....assuming we go along with this, can you...hand-on-heart, honestly say it's just the Igbo that are the ones doing this to you on social-media to warrant you facing just the Igbo? Also, can you honestly say said mockings and accusations started with Ndigbo drawing FIRST BLOOD? Bear in mind there's evidence all over the net of what has been said about Ndigbo by northerners, and what has been done to Ndigbo in the north....evidence stretching as far back as the 50s and is ongoing till today as we speak!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Reducing everything to just a game of 'mocking' shows a lack of seriousness and is diversionary at best!

The trajectory of our discussion on this thread started with accusations that 'the Igbo were 'stealing' what doesn't belong to them....hence there's a 'justification' for their murder in Anambra'! It then extended to trying to[i] 'justify'[/i] hatred, marginalisation and the murder of Igbo over the years in Nigeria! You then personalised things by trying to 'justify' why you attack Igbo on social-media! A trend began to emerge of you bringing in tangential and mundane issues into the discussion when you realised all your arguments have been impeached and that don't have a leg to stand on! The thread has now been reduced to you arguing that Ndigbo 'abuse and mock' your people on social-media hence your decision to waste your life looking for ways to show your own hate and antagonism towards them on social-media! At first, i thought i was arguing with a somewhat reasonable adult, but i'm not so sure anymore!

Assuming, without conceeding, that we go along with your assertion that Ndigbo 'mock, abuse and accuse' you and yours of all sorts.....assuming we go along with this, can you...hand-on-heart, honestly say it's just the Igbo that are the ones doing this to you on social-media to warrant you facing just the Igbo? Also, can you honestly say said mockings and accusations started with Ndigbo drawing FIRST BLOOD? Bear in mind there's evidence all over the net of what has been said about Ndigbo by northerners, and what has been done to Ndigbo in the north....evidence stretching as far back as the 50s and is ongoing till today as we speak!
Mr man who the f.....ck are you ? Trajectory of what discussion with who? I was going back and forth with one PROUDIGBO then you jumped in. Oh or are you the same person on a different account name? I guess you are,you see what am saying you people go about creating different account for mischief purpose. I guess you have been banned due to hate and derogatory behavior. Am having fun here with you people and I will keep having. You can see from the Emojis in my posts, it's all about fun, am having fun at the same giving nyamiris wotowoto grin
Go to your other account @PROUDIGBO and reply me, I enjoy taking on you there.
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by IGBOSON1: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man who the f.....ck are you ? Trajectory of what discussion with who? I was going back and forth with one PROUDIGBO then you jumped in. Oh or are you the same person on a different account name? I guess you are,you see what am saying you go people go about creating different account for mischief purpose. I guess you have been banned due to hate and derogatory behavior. Am having fun here with you people here and I will keep having. You can see from the Emojis in my posts, it's all about fun, am having fun at the same giving nyamiris wotowoto grin
Go to your other account @PROUDIGBO and reply me, I enjoy taking on you there.

Dude, just take it that you're still having an exchange with the same person you've been engaging with on here for the past few days! Leave the nairaland mod in question to his or her conscience! One can't be silenced when they're on the side of truth!

Between you and i, who's the one expressing hate and derogatory behaviour on this forum? Go through PROUDIGBOS' posts in say the last few weeks and come back with excerpts showing said 'hate and derogatory behaviour'.....placed in their proper context, let's see how far you get with that! What you may want to term as 'hate' shown towards you and yours is nothing more than you not wanting to accept your mistakes or the mistakes Nigeria as a country has committed! In your case though, your own post history is replete with mindless insults which, even when placed in their proper context, you still struggle to justify!

If this is your idea of 'having fun' then you need to get out more and experience the real world! Laughing emojis signify nothing as even a psychopath and deranged muthafucker laughs maniacally! I on the other hand find engaging with an evasive, deceitful, bigoted and daft airhead quite challenging, but i feel its necessary as it helps expose your senseless and unjustified hatred towards an entire ethnicity while still championing 'one Nigeria'! The tragedy of Nigeria is that quite a lot of us are quite prepared to lie to ourselves just so the status-quo can remain as is!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, just take it that you're still having an exchange with the same person you've been engaging with on here for the past few days! Leave the nairaland mod in question to his or her conscience! One can't be silenced when they're on the side of truth!

Between you and i, who's the one expressing hate and derogatory behaviour on this forum? Go through PROUDIGBOS' posts in say the last few weeks and come back with excerpts showing said 'hate and derogatory behaviour'.....placed in their proper context, let's see how far you get with that! What you may want to term as 'hate' shown towards you and yours is nothing more than you not wanting to accept your mistakes or the mistakes Nigeria as a country has committed! In your case though, your own post history is replete with mindless insults which, even when placed in their proper context, you still struggle to justify!

If this is your idea of 'having fun' then you need to get out more and experience the real world! Laughing emojis signify nothing as even a psychopath and deranged muthafucker laughs maniacally! I on the other hand find engaging with an evasive, deceitful, bigoted and daft airhead quite challenging, but i feel its necessary as it helps expose your senseless and unjustified hatred towards an entire ethnicity while still championing 'one Nigeria'! The tragedy of Nigeria is that quite a lot of us are quite prepared to lie to ourselves just so the status-quo can remain as is!

Ha ha ha I told you to use your other account PROUDIGBO I enjoy you there better but you can't grin
You have been banned there grin
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by IGBOSON1: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Naajjii:

Ha ha ha I told you to use your other account PROUDIGBO I enjoy you there better but you can't grin
You have been banned there grin

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

What a cop-out!

Going by the amount of posts you’ve made on this thread, one would think you actually have some intelligent to say! Alas!….you’re just one empty bigot who can’t ‘justify’ his hatred towards Ndigbo (a people you can’t bring yourself to call by name), yet still wants to share the same country with them! You’re pathetic, two-faced and full of deceit!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

What a cop-out!

Going by the amount of posts you’ve made on this thread, one would think you actually have some intelligent to say! Alas!….you’re just one empty bigot who can’t ‘justify’ his hatred towards Ndigbo (a people you can’t bring yourself to call by name), yet still wants to share the same country with them! You’re pathetic, two-faced and full of deceit!
Nyamir , you don't want to be in zoo but you take zoo so serious cheesy cheesy. You are not going anywhere, we will rule you. Look at how you take this conversation about situations in zoo so serious .
Am sure you are one of those Osu Caste Nyamiri grin
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by IGBOSON1: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamir , you don't want to be in zoo but you take zoo so serious cheesy cheesy. You are not going anywhere, we will rule you. Look at how you take this conversation about situations in zoo so serious .
Am sure you are one of those Osu Caste Nyamiri grin

All this coming from one so ashamed of his ethnicity that he hasn’t been able to summon up the courage to tell us! Dude, i’m a proud ‘nyamir’…..what are you!? I dare you to mention your ethnicity in your response!

On the issue of me ‘going nowhere’ and your gloat that ‘you will rule us’….tell me something i don’t know! Can a pathetic liability….a shameless leech like you afford to detach yourself from the source of your very sustenance and existence! To do so would mean the eventual dissolution of ‘one Nigeria’ as we know it, and the commencement of you having to fend for yourselves in your own country or region! Fact!

Not only can you not afford to detach your lazy ass from Ndigbo, but you also believe you ‘own’ Nigeria….that it’s been bequeathed to you lot to lord over its peoples and resources! Hence, you bragging that you will ‘rule over us’! Pharaoh ain’t got nothing you!

Dude, untill such a time as when my people are free from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’…..status-quo and all, i will continue to take issues in the zoo seriously, because they affect me and my kinsfolk!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
IGBOSON1:

All this coming from one so ashamed of his ethnicity that he hasn’t been able to summon up the courage to tell us! Dude, i’m a proud ‘nyamir’…..what are you!? I dare you to mention your ethnicity in your response!

On the issue of me ‘going nowhere’ and your gloat that ‘you will rule us’….tell me something i don’t know! Can a pathetic liability….a shameless leech like you afford to detach yourself from the source of your very sustenance and existence! To do so would mean the eventual dissolution of ‘one Nigeria’ as we know it, and the commencement of you having to fend for yourselves in your own country or region! Fact!

Not only can you not afford to detach your lazy ass from Ndigbo, but you also believe you ‘own’ Nigeria….that it’s been bequeathed to you lot to lord over its peoples and resources! Hence, you bragging that you will ‘rule over us’! Pharaoh ain’t got nothing you!

Dude, untill such a time as when my people are free from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’…..status-quo and all, i will continue to take issues in the zoo seriously, because they affect me and my kinsfolk!
OSu Caste go get a life grin grin
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by IGBOSON1: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Naajjii:

OSu Caste go get a life grin grin

You’ve gone from ’nyamiri’ to osu caste insults! Typical childish, playground attitude! With every subsequent inane post you make, you expose your immaturity and juvenile character even more! And the sad thing is that, in all likelihood, you’re a grown ass man…..just suffering from a serious case of arrested development There’s no more pretence on your part, is there?…I mean, trying to fake a show of intellectual depth in analysing issues! The veil covering your crude, uncouth and daft nature was bound to be lifted at some point!

Dude, you’re an intellectual midget, and way in over your head on this thread! Go look for threads and engage with monikers more in keeping with your kindergarten intellectual abilities! You’re absolutely pathetic!

Oh….and don’t forget to add insults of ’nyamiri’ and ‘osu’ when replying!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You’ve gone from ’nyamiri’ to osu caste insults! Typical childish, playground attitude! With every subsequent inane post you make, you expose your immaturity and juvenile character even more! And the sad thing is that, in all likelihood, you’re a grown ass man…..just suffering from a serious case of arrested development There’s no more pretence on your part, is there?…I mean, trying to fake a show of intellectual depth in analysing issues! The veil covering your crude, uncouth and daft nature was bound to be lifted at some point!

Dude, you’re an intellectual midget, and way in over your head on this thread! Go look for threads and engage with monikers more in keeping with your kindergarten intellectual abilities! You’re absolutely pathetic!

Oh….and don’t forget to add insults of ’nyamiri’ and ‘osu’ when replying!
You must be an Ipob Esn terrorists grin
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by IGBOSON1: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Naajjii:

You must be an Ipob Esn terrorists grin

From initial long-winded rants and outright lies…you’ve now been reduced to weakass one line insults! A complete airhead….full of noise, but signifying nothing!

What makes you think i’m an ‘IPOB terrorist’ and what makes IPOB a ‘terrorist’ organisation? At least YOU have the benefit of knowing i’m Igbo! In your case, we’re all non-the-wiser!
Re: Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State by Naajjii: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:

From initial long-winded rants and outright lies…you’ve now been reduced to weakass one line insults! A complete airhead….full of noise, but signifying nothing!

What makes you think i’m an ‘IPOB terrorist’ and what makes IPOB a ‘terrorist’ organisation? At least YOU have the benefit of knowing i’m Igbo! In your case, we’re all non-the-wiser!
Hmm sounds good but are you from Ohafia or Nnewi or Abakaliki or Abia or Ebonyi or Mbasi or IPOB ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Currency (faces) / Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.