Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" (2974 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
Look i am not going to reply u if u keep bring religion to this it should how dark hearted u are

well what do i expect before Nyamaria would always be an Nyamaria.
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2011
alj_harem:

Look i am not going to reply u if u keep bring religion to this it should how dark hearted u are

well what do i expect before Nyamaria would always be an Nyamaria.

Who give a rat a$$ if you reply me or not. Did I invite you to the tread? And why wont I bring religion? Is Boko haram not an Islamic Religion Sect? Can you talk about boko haram without sharia? Is sharia not islamic? Is islam not a religion?

Having a conversation with an almajiri will always be a pain in the a$$. You comprehension is too shallow, get the heck out of here! No one invited you ab initio. Nonsense boko haramist; go play with bombs in your camp, and I hope you blow your brains off, rather than kill more innocent people. Kanuri pyscho!
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by Kasiem2: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2011
Pointb, it seems u have much time to profligate. How can u come out here to haggle with an animal, when my dad is hellbent on sacking our hausa gateman and cattle rearer? Man, u can do better by profferring solution to the rampaging poverty, illiteracy, and disease in hausaland. The only that i could remember talking to an ewusaman, is when i called to help in shining my shoes.
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
My brother don't mind me oo. Sometime, it is necessary to attempt to educate them. So that he wont say the whole world abandon them. I have tried oo. grin grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by Pygru: 2:50am On Jul 13, 2013
grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2013
saw d menu, came in to have a look and share in the goodies, as I entered I saw only two people in the bar hauling missiles at each other, blood everywhere, broken bones and torn flesh, picked race and exit grin but before I go, I shouted
"Maiduguri used to b damned peacefull prior 2008, bokoharam is an unfortunate thing and it will pass by God's grace"
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by Chimerase(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2013
cogitoErgo: saw d menu, came in to have a look and share in the goodies, as I entered I saw only two people in the bar hauling missiles at each other, blood everywhere, broken bones and torn flesh, picked race and exit grin but before I go, I shouted
"Maiduguri used to b damned peacefull prior 2008, bokoharam is an unfortunate thing and it will pass by God's grace"
and de winner is pointB cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redeem Pastor Escapes From Boko Haram After 10 Months In Captivity / Man Sits On High Tension Wires (photos) / Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.