Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong (2663 Views)

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by uchebest20(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022

Man drags his girlfriend over the internet for making noodles that is as strong as cement (Video)

A Nigerian guy criticized his girlfriend’s cooking abilities online while displaying the meals she prepared for him.

He claimed that when he asked her to make him some noodles, she did so, but the dish she delivered was more potent than he had anticipated.

The man initially showed her in a video he shared on social media as she was cooking the meal.
The noodles inside a plate were then seen in a later scene when he and another person attempted to break through it with a spoon, but it was as tough as dry cement.

He captioned; ”I asked my girlfriend to cook noodles

This is what I got”

See the clip below:
https://metastar.com.ng/2022/10/21/man-drags-his-girlfriend-over-the-internet-for-making-noodles-that-is-as-strong-as-cement-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by doggedfighter(f): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Stone noodles. grin

Either eat it the way it is or

teach and guide her on how to cook it to your taste next time.

Or cook it yourself.

She is your girlfriend not your chef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Jennylove21(f): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2022
You've been with her,and you're realising that she cannot cook now

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Shame on her for not knowing how to cook
And shame on him for leaving all his life on social media

4 Likes

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Freestainworld(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Evidence of a hardcopy girlfriend
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by dawnomike(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2022
He should simply teach how how to go about it next time...
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Divay22(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2022
What does he wants us to do undecided
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by marlow1962(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Many gals don’t know how to cook noodles ( either half cooked or over watery, and it’s a shame)
If you can’t cook noodles, na regular food u wn cun sabi cook.

3 Likes

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by kelspinall(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
mumu man I you video her to show the internet...must everything be internet...
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by dnawah(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Divay22:
What does he wants us to do undecided
to come and cook for him grin grin grin
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Omaefe(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
It so break my heart how some men behave. someone you call babe, imagine where you are showcasing her.
this is so immature of you bro, grow up.
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Fahvvy: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
And tomorrow now this one will be somebody's wife and mother o undecided...

And see the females above indirectly supporting the girl by making light of the matter and shaming the man undecided...

One of them even said he should teach her to cook, SMH undecided...

And then I ask if her mother didn't teach her to cook right from childhood till now, why should another man take up that task when he can simply break up with her and find someone with proper home training? undecided...
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Beverlyjean(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
Stone noodles. grin

Or cook it yourself.

But u want him to pay for ur hair, sub for u and pay ur ur TF ... is he ur father?
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Zonefree(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
You see all these Nigerian girls wey dey wear footwears wey big pass them, avoid them! 5 kobo sense dem no get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
90 percent of naija girl’s can’t cook to save their life

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by advanceDNA: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

But u want him to pay for ur hair, sub for u and pay ur ur TF ... is he ur father?

Are u sure you are a woman ??
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by advanceDNA: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Women will come and say teach her naaa...she's a girlfriend not a cook....

i'vee never seen your broke asśes teach willing to teach a man how to make money when u meet him struggling.......u broke shame him and say he's not your level even when u cant pay your own bills

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Beverlyjean(f): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Are u sure you are a woman ??

So supporting a man means I'm a man... u need to be enlightened... go to YouTube and check out podcasts or youtubers like justpearlythings , realfemsapien, Roma Army ... then u will understand that feminism will destroy us women and humanity

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So supporting a man means I'm a man... u need to be enlightened... go to YouTube and check out podcasts or youtubers like justpearlythings , realfemsapien, Roma Army ... then u will understand that feminism will destroy us women and humanity

i only asked if you are a woman because its common here for men to use the "F" ...what usually expose them is when they start to sound very objective or balanced in their comments.......something not very common when a man is involved and a woman is the one being called out for a bad or not so good behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by VeryWickedMan: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
Stone noodles. grin
Or cook it yourself.

Shut up ya mouth. This is the type of trash you and pocohantas poison men with every weekend.
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by etrange: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's not his girlfriend. Or maybe the relationship had long gone sour before now. Nobody would record someone they really like just to embarrass them on the internet, nobody.

Is it the first time she's cooking for him? How does not knowing how to prepare noodles trump the fact that she could make other meals? Is it because the guy himself knows how to make this specific meal? What stopped him from showing her how he likes it? Are these men I read about kids or they just think like the stereotypical village people? How does recording her and sharing it on the internet add any value? Clout?

If this is not staged, then I think the girl is lucky to see this part of him before getting to a point of no return.

1 Like

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most ladies are not like you that can't pay for your hair, sub and t-fare, that's why you think your boyfriend is your father.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

You also need enlightenment and more sound education, for you to think feminism is destroying women and the humanity when we can clearly see how corruption, bandits, kidnapping, terrorism, war fraud, etc are being done by MEN thereby destroying the world on per minute basis

PICKMESHA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Shut up ya mouth. This is the type of trash you and pocohantas poison men with every weekend.

What stops men from cooking for themselves? Are men lepers? Are you a leper?

3 Likes

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Streetmovement(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Everything now na for internet he dey land, personal no shit well una go bring am come online, yes Oga we know say no be every Nigerian girl Sabi cook, if you no dey comfortable with the one wey you get why not get a new one that can cook.

You bring am come online mk we come do wetin, abi na me go come help you teach am how to cook? Foolish people be acting immature Everytime
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Beverlyjean(f): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You also need enlightenment and more sound education, for you to think feminism is destroying women and the humanity when we can clearly see how corruption, bandits, kidnapping, terrorism, war fraud, etc are being done by MEN thereby destroying the world on per minute basis

PICKMESHA.

Only a foolish and worthless woman that has no serious person in their live will call a fellow women pick me... u cant survive without a man ...u want to have standards but u dont want men to have standards... only narcissists manipulator and sel entitled b1tches will call another woman pick me... modern feminism is trash ...
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Beverlyjean(f): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Most ladies are not like you that can't pay for your hair, sub and t-fare, that's why you think your boyfriend is your father.

I'm married by the way ... my husband provides excellently just like my dad did... I cook , clean and very loyal to him... he asked for my opinion and listens when I'm troubled ... his decision is final and I know I am a billion times happier than u cud ever be ... he doesn't scream at me , my home is extremely peaceful... but women like u are the instigators of domestic violence... go get ur brain checked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Beverlyjean(f): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

i only asked if you are a woman because its common here for men to use the "F" ...what usually expose them is when they start to sound very objective or balanced in their comments.......something not very common when a man is involved and a woman is the one being called out for a bad or not so good behavior

U need to travel out and interact ...it will help u alot.... u saw the video of the south African lady condemning the attitude of Nigerian girls ...I'm sure u wud have sworn she was a he ,if she posted that on NL ... u really need exposure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by advanceDNA: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U need to travel out and interact ...it will help u alot.... u saw the video of the south African lady condemning the attitude of Nigerian girls ...I'm sure u wud have sworn she was a he ,if she posted that on NL ... u really need exposure

Sigh!!!..
Its just a harmless question with sarcastic tone which u obviously dont get....if it offended u...i apologize........but ur rambling about interaction and travel is patronizing and condescending.....
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I'm married by the way ... my husband provides excellently just like my dad did... I cook , clean and very loyal to him... he asked for my opinion and listens when I'm troubled ... his decision is final and I know I am a billion times happier than u cud ever be ... he doesn't scream at me , my home is extremely peaceful... but women like u are the instigators of domestic violence... go get ur brain checked

Beverlyjean:

Only a foolish and worthless woman that has no serious person in their live will call a fellow women pick me..u cant survive without a man ...u want to have standards but u dont want men to have standards... only narcissists manipulator and sel entitled b1tches will call another woman pick me... modern feminism is trash ...

Look at this foolish and worthless fool contradicting yourself like an airhead, you list how dependent you are on a man in your first bolded, yet accuse another person of not surviving without a man in the second bolded when clearly you cease to exist and function the moment the unfortunate man leaves you, that's why basic necessities of a normal living seems like an achievement to you,

I am also a married woman mad-am, my husband provides, and I provide, I clean, cook, and very loyal, he also cleans, cook, and very loyal, we listen to each others troubles, we rub minds and contribute opinions together to arrive at the best decisions suitable for the family, so his decision is not always final, there is balance and equal say in my home, that dear is what a peaceful home is about, where no one feels above the other or below the other, not the nonsense you typed to deceive yourself and others,

That is why I said you are a self loathing PICKMESHA, a tamed eel that doesn't have a standard without a man, a pained bitter scoundrel wallowing in ignorance of feminism that made women what they are today

Again, PICKMESHA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by Kobicove(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
So how is this my business? undecided
Re: Man Drags His Girlfriend Over The Internet For Making Noodles That Is As Strong by VeryWickedMan: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

What stops men from cooking for themselves? Are men lepers? Are you a leper?

The kitchen is a derogatory place as it involves a lot of bending and kneeling hence it was traditionally assigned to women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Have Fun With Jokes Abeg... / Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self / Why I Pick On some guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.