Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self (2652 Views)

TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by smile4kenn(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2008
A 15-year-old housemaid, simply identified as Promise, has committed suicide, after she was allegedly jilted by her boyfriend.

The girl, a househelp to Mrs Onyebu Apolus, a resident of 38B, Association Avenue, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, was found dangling from a rope in the compound.

A suicide note found beside her dangling body explained that she commited suicide because her boyfriend, Ifeanyi, a resident of Ajah, abandoned her after many years of being together, to marry his village girl.

The note stated: “Kindly ask Ifeanyi what I did to him. I have been suffering for Ifeanyi for years when he had nothing. All I earned from my housemaid job was invested on Ifeanyi, just to satisfy him. But at last he dumped me to marry a lady from his village.”

The loverboy has been arrested by detectives investigating the matter. He was arrested through the phone number found on the suicide note.

The detectives allegedly called Ifeanyi that his girlfriend was involved in a commercial motorcycle (Okada) accident and that she needed him urgently at a hospital, in Dolphin Estate.

Based on the information, Ifeanyi raced to the place and he was promptly arrested. He is currently being detained, while the corpse of the lady has been deposited at the Lagos Island General Hospital mortuary.
http://thepmnews.com/2008/11/07/jilted-housemaid-hangs-self
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by TOYOSI20(f): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2008
What a wasted life. . . . . .where are the parents shocked
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by tope2000(f): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2008
Oh Wow!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
commit suicide over a guy @15 shocked
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by smile4kenn(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2008
she be mumu
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by untainted: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2008
tope2000:

Oh Wow!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
commit suicide over a guy @15 shocked
I wonder O, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by bigboyslim(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2008
This is wrong. why should the guy be arrested? Since when did it become a criminal offense to jilt a lover and go with another. The guy's actions were not directly responsible for the girl's death.
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by spikedcylinder: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2008
I thought there was a thread on this already where someone was blaming her death on Satan and his minions i.e the boyfriend. undecided

As if to "do" is by force these days. undecided
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by ajayi1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2008
Bad story, LOVE is BLIND. I sorry for the guy.
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by princesa(f): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2008
so house girls now fall in love undecided
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by victorian(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2008

Are they not humans with warm blood flowing in their veins?
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by princesa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
no, i thought they were meant to serve only undecided sad
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Easybaby(f): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
so house girls now fall in love

she is a housemaid not house girl undecided tongue tongue
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by princesa(f): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2008
what is the difference undecided tongue tongue
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by spikedcylinder: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2008
princesa:

Over two thousand posts. None of it makes sense. undecided
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by princesa(f): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
na acheivment na grin
nd yours are making the stupidest sense tongue
three thousand and more becoming a wet blanket tongue
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Infoseye(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
poor girl
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by princesa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
like say e reach your mind wink
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2008
fine boy just realized that his helpers help is no longer needed, so he had to fashe the poor lil girl. thats too bad o, some guy just make a girl believ that they love her and collect money from her, them de form sharp guy with small girls, c wht it has leaded to. the guy don buy market. my peeps, love is wicked,
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by smurf(f): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2008
That's terrible sad
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by bethsy: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
she be mugu
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ those insulting the poor girl

Tell me what other opportunity is left for a housegirl in Nigeria if not that of getting married to someone who'll eventually lift her above her current social status?
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by playahP(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2008
i feel sorry for all of u saying that she aint meant to be in love,

if only God rewarded pple according to their hard work then u and i would be paupers and pple like her will be millionaires,
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2008
michelin89:

Tell me what other opportunity is left for a housegirl in Nigeria if not that of getting married to someone who'll eventually lift her above her current social status?

And so this was a perfect excuse to hang herself? Thats croc. undecided

As I said before, she can rest in peace or wharevva. undecided
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by princesa(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2008
michelin89:

like the oga grin
instead the silly girl fell for angry
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

And so this was a perfect excuse to hang herself? Thats croc. undecided

As I said before, she can rest in peace or wharevva. undecided

I have not expressed any opinion concerning her suicide but I am only addressing those who think a housemaid isn't human enough to love. Considering she is below other humans I wonder why they even feel the need to "feel sad" over her act.

Disgusting.
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Moyola(f): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
eyah!!!

her loss. . . . tongue
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by HRhotness(f): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
the girl is 15 yrs old and yet she says she had been with the guy for many yrs. . .

how many yrs is many if i may ask? undecided
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Pataki: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2008
Love is blind, Love is stupid. undecided

Why commit suicide, all because of a teenager as herself I assume Arresting the poor boy does it help matters?

When there are still men like tumfule on nairaland around, she should just have logged onto the internet, and she would have her feel. sad

For those who think housemaids are not made to love, they must be very daft.
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
Why was Ifeanyi arrested. What crime has he committed, really? Is jilting a crime?
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2008
michelin89:

I have not expressed any opinion concerning her suicide but I am only addressing those who think a housemaid isn't human enough to love. Considering she is below other humans I wonder why they even feel the need to "feel sad" over her act.

Disgusting.

Oh ok! My bad, I thought you were justifying her suicide.

The person that said the house help wasn't human enough to love should be ignored, she never makes any sense. smiley
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by chamotex(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
Something doesn't sound right undecided undecided undecided

A 15 year old housegirl

A suicide note found beside her dangling body explained that she commited suicide because her boyfriend, Ifeanyi, a resident of Ajah, abandoned her after many years of being together, to marry his village girl.

Class, lets do some calculations here - when we say many years, im guessing from 4 to 5 years upwards. undecided undecided

so therefore 15 years (minus) 5 years = 10 years.

So they've been together since she was prolly 10 years old. shocked shocked shocked

And then, the guy is now married . . . . .THE GUY IS A PEADOPHILE!!!
Re: Jilted Housemaid Hangs Self by HRhotness(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
chamotex:

Something doesn't sound right undecided undecided undecided

Class, lets do some calculations here - when we say many years, I'm guessing from 4 to 5 years upwards. undecided undecided

so therefore 15 years (minus) 5 years = 10 years.

So they've been together since she was prolly 10 years old. shocked shocked shocked

And then, the guy is now married . . . . .THE GUY IS A PEADOPHILE!!!

thanx for d math. . . i was wonderin about d same thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman? / Most Guyz Prevents Their Friends From Dating Their Sisters. Why? / Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.