Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy (29450 Views)

DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Rebuke: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Investigative journalism is dead in lagos.

What a disater. Our last hope of neutral, fair, equitable, impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, investigative journalism without favouritism is gone.

Imagine someone going to meet oshodi chairman at night, not even yoruba but an IGBO saying you want to rent a BRT bus for PDP, the same BRT buses that was purchased for them by APC government, and over a billion naira worth of it destroyed by opposition instigated political protest in disguise of Endsarz.

You think the man is daft and Unreasonable to see beyond your acting? Anytime you people hear of park chairman, you think they are all uneducated, even if he is uneducated, wisdom and sensitivity supercedes any form of education one can acquire in this world. You forgot park chairmen stays alive on ability to think and act fast

Firstly, you coming at night is a sellout on your plan.
Secondly, PDP members in Lagos will never approach an oshodi chairman directly to rent BRT for campaign, except indirectly through ' third person' knowily fully well that they are affliated to APC politically. Another sellout!
He knows you are working for the Labour party.

He saw through your little acting charade. It was dead on arrival.

Now my question is, How do you arrive at the conclusion he was the one that harrassed the flagboy? Can you present this joke as an evidence in court? grin cheesy

So, the Obi flagBoy and his friend that they almost lynched were also there to rent a bus bought for them by yhur slave master (Tinubu), right?

It's such a shame that yhu silly lot always have a way to defend evil. Continue, it will reach yhur turn and yhu may not even be so lucky like those Obi flag boys that day.

2 Likes

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by do4luv14(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
BRT buses parking lot is a very sensitive facility in Lagos.

During the Endsars riots Chinasa burnt a lot of those BRT buses and money invested in them went down the drain. Transportation became difficult for residents after the pure act of jealousy.

Why do you want to advertise "your candidate" with the BRT buses?

Every Nigerian who is up to date knows that the day trouble started in Lagos was that day a rumour monger spread fake news on Twitter that the entire revenue generated from the Lekki Toll Gate and proceeds from the BRT buses went to Tinubu's pocket.

How people who claim to be educated political participants and agents of change believed this falsehood shows the extent hate can becloud a human's brain.

When the destruction of Lagos in October 2020 happened. The first place burnt was the Lekki Toll gate. The second scene of Arson was the BRT Buses garage.

Yesterday they started again at Lekki Toll gate.
After that they went to confront the Chairman to give them access to BRT buses.

Why these 2 facilities?

Please for the Umpteenth time- Tinubu does not own them. They are infrastructure for the collective good of Lagosians.

I stand with the Chairman of Oshodi for protecting public property. Everyone who will not stand and watch arsonists destroy their family property because of no justifiable reason stands with the Chairman.

Thank you Mr Chairman.

Are you sure6its Chinasa that burns it
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by tollyboy5(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

The rest of Southern Nigeria needs to start speaking up for the Igbos because of people like this and their poisonous agenda. It's the Igbos today, it could be YOU tomorrow!

Thiefnubuu supporters are the greatest liars on the face of this planet! They even went and created fake websites so that they can screenshot their lies and post them on the internet as empirical evidence. There's no other reputable media that reports a certain "chinasa" being behind the mayhem that happened in Lagos except their agbado media platform. The news is false and faker than Thiefnubuu's identity!

Imagine me as a conc Benin boy, foreign bodies go dey ravage my town and I go dey look dem? Nobody can sack Benin City except we the indigenes and the same thing happens everywhere! Same with Igbo land and same with Yoruba land!

Anybody that tells you that IPOB was responsible for the destruction in Lagos is a lying bastard! I don't know why some Nigerians are so evil and wicked that they will go just about ANY LENGTH to bring someone down. All these accusations Igbos suffer here on a daily basis is simply because Peter Obi dared to upset the tide and contest for President. That's all!
But have you listened to nnamdi KANU voice note asking ipob to burn down tinubu property?

Or you're just ranting?
I've seen some video, nnamdi KANU is the reason people suspect ipob.

3 Likes

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Curious345: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Jemex003:

I meant the should stop talking about people in Lagos. Election will come and go.

Why not go to other states for campaign advertisements?
yes oo . Election will come and go...
I think online campaign is even better than these sign boards thing
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by observanc1: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
JoshTim:
Igbos should get the fucking out of Lagos if they can't comply
comply with what exactly?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Belluski: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Investigative journalism is dead in Nigeria.

What a disater. Our last hope of neutral, fair, equitable, impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, investigative journalism without favouritism is gone.

Imagine someone going to meet oshodi chairman at night, not even yoruba but an IGBO saying you want to rent a BRT bus for PDP, the same BRT buses that was purchased for them by APC government, and over a billion naira worth of it destroyed by opposition instigated political protest in disguise of Endsarz.

You think the man is daft and Unreasonable to see beyond your acting? Anytime you people hear of park chairman, you think they are all uneducated, even if he is uneducated, wisdom and sensitivity supercedes any form of education one can acquire in this world. You forgot park chairmen stays alive on ability to think and act fast

Secondly, PDP members in Lagos will never approach an oshodi chairman directly to rent BRT for campaign, except indirectly through ' third person' knowily fully well that they are affliated to APC politically. Another sellout!

Now my question is, How do you arrive at the conclusion he was the one that harrassed the flagboy? Can you present this joke as an evidence in court? grin cheesy

Mr man... listen to yourself! so this your write up has justified what he said “ i will send my boys to beat you if you come tomorrow “ so nobody should campaign with any property in lagos , since it is own by Apc.... una weldone
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by lhordspy: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Belluski:

Mr man... listen to yourself! so this your write up has justified what he said “ i will send my boys to beat you if you come tomorrow “ so nobody should campaign with any property in lagos , since it is own by Apc.... una weldone

Can you read atall, sir? I am not sure you read what i wrote.

He knows what they are there for. He knows their evil intentions. They sold themselve out cheaply. The investigative journslist is unwise.

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by aidameoryou: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:

What of Peter obi structures that is birthing more unknown gun men in anambra.... Peter obi structure birthed Monday sit at home....

I think dey are worser than agbero I. Lagos....

Ok I've heard you.
Stop crying tho, I know the truth hurts
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by saintrow1: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Belluski:

The man should have called his boys straight away and break that bastards head. She should have been stripped naked in that park. This is not the way a real chairman should behave the man is way too soft.

2 Likes

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by leisuretym: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
When is he going reveal the unknown gunmen in the east? Nonsense

Obi is a loser, everybody know he will only win in Igbo land, he’s campaign coordinator in sokoto is a fellow Igbo man, Obi is ipob project

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Belluski: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Can you read atall, sir? I am not sure you read what i wrote.

He knows what they are there for. He knows their evil intentions. They sold themselve out cheaply. The investigative journslist is unwise.

I did ... and did you watch and listen to the video?.... “she said they wanted buses for pdp campaign.. that statement was what triggered their anger ... not what you are saying .
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Belluski: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

The man should have called his boys straight away and break that bastards head. She should have been stripped naked in that park. This is not the way a real chairman should behave the man is way too soft.

I wasn’t expecting something different, tinubu supporters has and will always be his biggest problem... imagine reverse was the case?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

You haven't seen anything, have told you guys that we yorubas have been sleeping with our 2 eyes closed for a very long period. I'm glad that this upcoming election as really exposed the ibos. You people were wasting your time focusing on fulanis. Now you will understand your really enemy.
Those that are beating the drum of war are low life people whose interest is to scatter what others have gathered over the years and there are many of them among the so-called youth of today. Hardly, you see a well to do Ibomen clamouring for war when they what the effect will be on their assets.
Igbo has been cohabiting with Yorubas for donkey years and both have married each other to the you hardly known that some people are from Ibo tribe. Recently, there was a wedding ceremony on my street, when Mc mentioned the father of the bride that he is from Imo state, I taught she made a mistake, but I asked the brother of the bride who bears a Yoruba name that is your dad from Imo state, he said yes. However, the brides' mother is Yoruba and I have never seen the man spoken Ibo language for once.

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by naptu2: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2022

1 Share

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by geunik(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

During the Endsars riots Chinasa burnt a lot of those BRT buses and money invested in them went down the drain. Transportation became difficult for residents after the pure act of jealousy.

Every Nigerian who is up to date knows that the day trouble started in Lagos was that day a rumour monger spread fake news on Twitter that the entire revenue generated from the Lekki Toll Gate and proceeds from the BRT buses went to Tinubu's pocket.

How people who claim to be educated political participants and agents of change believed this falsehood shows the extent hate can becloud a human's brain.

When the destruction of Lagos in October 2020 happened. The first place burnt was the Lekki Toll gate. The second scene of Arson was the BRT Buses garage.

Why these 2 facilities?

Please for the Umpteenth time- Tinubu does not own them. They are infrastructure for the collective good of Lagosians.

I stand with the Chairman of Oshodi for protecting public property. Everyone who will not watch arsonists destroy their family property because of no justifiable reason stands with the Chairman.

Thank you Mr Chairman.
You deviated from the topic. We have been looking for the person who ordered the attack on the Obi flag boy. This video just point fingers to the chairman. You are talking about burning of brt buses
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by ada9ja(f): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Why these 2 facilities?

I stand with the Chairman of Oshodi for protecting public property. Everyone who will not watch arsonists destroy their family property because of no justifiable reason stands with the Chairman.

Thank you Mr Chairman.

U wasted my time reading the outcome of ur senseless act
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by themanderon: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hundeyin will turn the other cheek and pretend he didn't see it. Do you want to put him into trouble with the owners ni? Alakoba!!!
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by kologba: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
JAWBONE:

You fools. If you don't find a way to blame an Igbo man for your problems, you won't rest. Idiots
most ibo people go bite there hand commot for Lagos like they did in the North...don't worry this ur hatred will finally lead you somewhere you don't all expect

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by tabaski: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Very analytical and apt. Good piece

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by tabaski: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Why do you want to advertise "your candidate" with the BRT buses?You are absolutely right on this. Nice piece

Why these 2 facilities?

Thank you Mr Chairman.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Softwareguy21: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

your brain is full of fufu
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Difrent: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Anybody that tells you that IPOB was responsible for the destruction in Lagos is a lying bastard! I don't know why some Nigerians are so evil and wicked that they will go just about ANY LENGTH to bring someone down. All these accusations Igbos suffer here on a daily basis is simply because Peter Obi dared to upset the tide and contest for President. That's all!

You are the liar here
The internet is full of Nnamdi kanus videos calling for the destruction of Lagos...and especially anything related to Tinubu....isn't he no longer an IPOB member?
Stop pretending about what everyother person knows

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by drealcivilceno(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Why these 2 facilities?

Thank you Mr Chairman.

Is that what caused it Abi SARS official were harrassing and killing their fellow citizens, then people became annoyed and went to "FREEDOM WAY, LEKKI" to protest!

Then toll gate issue was brought later!

O Boi, the way you all cook up issues is wrong ooh!

Capitalism is the way forward ooh, not the socialism ploy you all are brandishing ooh!
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Ifakiland(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Why these 2 facilities?

Thank you Mr Chairman.
Ko ni da fun e

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by RingRoadMafia: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

But have you listened to nnamdi KANU voice note asking ipob to burn down tinubu property?

Or you're just ranting?
I've seen some video, nnamdi KANU is the reason people suspect ipob.

Yes bro, I heard that publication that very night it was happening. He truly is the reason why they're pinning it on Igbos due to the utterances he made that night while on air. Nnamdi Kanu is a rabble rouser, we all know that. IPOB has no active presence in Lagos, if not, they will also be observing the Monday sit at home. Nnamdi Kanu was just ranting as usual, but unfortunately, his rants are now being used against his own people. The same Kanu said that they have all kinds of ballistic missiles and sophisticated weapons. The same Nnamdi Kanu said that they have Israeli-Mossad trained soldiers on ground and ready to fight. We can both tell how those so-called mossad turned out to be village boys forcefully recruited. They didn't take him seriously when he said he had ballistic weaponry, so why are they taking him seriously now? Use your head.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by drealcivilceno(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Bought by APC government!

Were is the government taking the money from?

Who is the government?

Are we in a military or democratic dispensation?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by RingRoadMafia: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
naptu2:
The response of Obi Flag Boy.

https://twitter.com/ObiFlagboy/status/1583379787107946496

Stop mentioning me in your diary, mention me with your full chest where I can reply you.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Diligent1(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

The rest of Southern Nigeria needs to start speaking up for the Igbos because of people like this and their poisonous agenda. It's the Igbos today, it could be YOU tomorrow!

Thiefnubuu supporters are the greatest liars on the face of this planet! They even went and created fake websites so that they can screenshot their lies and post them on the internet as empirical evidence. There's no other reputable media that reports a certain "chinasa" being behind the mayhem that happened in Lagos except their agbado media platform. The news is false and faker than Thiefnubuu's identity!

Imagine me as a conc Benin boy, foreign bodies go dey ravage my town and I go dey look dem? Nobody can sack Benin City except we the indigenes and the same thing happens everywhere! Same with Igbo land and same with Yoruba land!

So, you did not see the hatred some Igbos are showing all these while online.

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos)

Chudé @ChudeMedia

https://twitter.com/ChudeMedia/status/1583370902548664323

On the day of Election we go ready for them now
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by membranus: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
PStacks:
Una like trouble oo.

How will you go to an APC Stronghold to forment trouble and expect to get out unharmed?

They are seeing the other side of the Yorubas, after many years of calling us cowards, now they are afraid.

They are afraid, because they are now seeing that we too get mouth, and as bold as lions.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by ogkrakkid(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Why these 2 facilities?

Thank you Mr Chairman.
Why do u choose to be a basterd tribal bigot.
Death fall on you if ur afonja blooders no separate this country for peace to rain omo ale. Oni ku re.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.