Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy (29459 Views)

DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by broadman20: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ayodeoba:
you can continue to cry louder,that tinubu is about to win the presidential election. You better get prepared,obi your messiah is bound to lose,so tinubu is sure to come

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha?

Win which election?

Osun state President general election ABI?

If he is sure of winning why are you people weweing at your pampars because of Obident rally in Lagos?

Why are you people fighting Obident flag boy in Oshodi?

Why locking up shops of people who didn't participate in your forcing guy rally?

Why all the propaganda against Obi, which you people are paid to do?

You said you are winning an upcoming election and you are so afraid and bringing up lies and propaganda everywhere.

I love the fact that this election is not about Obi and Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso are also involved and by the time the north will deal with you people you will go to hell and ask Abiola and Awolowo their own experience.

Olodo.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are there, even talking to a thug. That doesn't value his life.

Tinubu will so deal with Nigerians, if he wins. But God is the greatest, he would listen to our cries
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Diligent1(f): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You come here to look for pity....

Hatred the Igbos has been showing you online you say.

Are you trying to justify what you people are good at doing?

Are you trying to justify the fact that you feel you can do whatever you want to us because we are in your state...

Who was the person that threatened to throw us into the canal here in Lagos. An Oba.

Don't expect us to soft pedal when your likes are even displaying that helatred in reality .

You don't expect a man to keep quiet when he is threatened.

Mind you, it's not chest beating. When the drum of war you guys want to play starts, we are ready to dance and dance better to that tune.

No one has monopoly of madness and this is my the era of civil war.

No man will live in a strange land and want to be a nuisance but when those owners want to turn to be the nuisance to the visitors Athen whatever you see , you take with all your heart
I am not surprised at what you just displayed here, that is what your people did in South Africa, Dubai, Malaysia ets always causing trouble and stubbornness.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by sangresan(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Una wan finish what Chinasa your brother started?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Allisgud: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
For those guys to do those rubbish openly they have police backup,this is why we need a new gorvnor in lagos
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Sunnyja: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
KGD10:
Act like lunatic in someone's region and you will be treated like a lunatic. It's simple. Igbos killed APC supporters in the SE, like the two APC supporters that were killed but you dare cry cos a chest beating flag boy was beaten? You dey mad? Continue to chestbeat and incite, you will get what you're looking for. Be happy he wasn't killed like how Igbos killed the two APC men in the SE.
So Igbos also killed Funsho Williams in Lagos in the 90s?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Yes bro, I heard that publication that very night it was happening. He truly is the reason why they're pinning it on Igbos due to the utterances he made that night while on air. Nnamdi Kanu is a rabble rouser, we all know that. IPOB has no active presence in Lagos, if not, they will also be observing the Monday sit at home. Nnamdi Kanu was just ranting as usual, but unfortunately, his rants are now being used against his own people. The same Kanu said that they have all kinds of ballistic missiles and sophisticated weapons. The same Nnamdi Kanu said that they have Israeli-Mossad trained soldiers on ground and ready to fight. We can both tell how those so-called mossad turned out to be village boys forcefully recruited. They didn't take him seriously when he said he had ballistic weaponry, so why are they taking him seriously now? Use your head.
I agree with you.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Okhuadams(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:
yes I agree Baba knows nothing about it.. but who are these jobless killers roaming the streets with state support
Unknown killers
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
BRT buses parking lot is a very sensitive facility in Lagos.

During the Endsars riots Chinasa burnt a lot of those BRT buses and money invested in them went down the drain. Transportation became difficult for residents after the pure act of jealousy.

Why do you want to advertise "your candidate" with the BRT buses?

Every Nigerian who is up to date knows that the day trouble started in Lagos was that day a rumour monger spread fake news on Twitter that the entire revenue generated from the Lekki Toll Gate and proceeds from the BRT buses went to Tinubu's pocket.

How people who claim to be educated political participants and agents of change believed this falsehood shows the extent hate can becloud a human's brain.

When the destruction of Lagos in October 2020 happened. The first place burnt was the Lekki Toll gate. The second scene of Arson was the BRT Buses garage.

Yesterday they started again at Lekki Toll gate.
After that they went to confront the Chairman to give them access to BRT buses.

Why these 2 facilities?

Please for the Umpteenth time- Tinubu does not own them. They are infrastructure for the collective good of Lagosians.

I stand with the Chairman of Oshodi for protecting public property. Everyone who will not watch arsonists destroy their family property because of no justifiable reason stands with the Chairman.

Thank you Mr Chairman.

Running around the bush, avoiding the truth and the reason for the thread......

There was unavoidable doubts from Agberos in Lagos State that the Flagboy staged his beating......

Can you confirm what the Chairman said ,.....if you come , """I will organise beating for you just like I did to the LP boy"""""".....

This is what you were asked not coming here telling us about one Chinasa.....

What do you have to say about what he said ?.......simple ...
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

The rest of Southern Nigeria needs to start speaking up for the Igbos because of people like this and their poisonous agenda. It's the Igbos today, it could be YOU tomorrow!

Thiefnubuu supporters are the greatest liars on the face of this planet! They even went and created fake websites so that they can screenshot their lies and post them on the internet as empirical evidence. There's no other reputable media that reports a certain "chinasa" being behind the mayhem that happened in Lagos except their agbado media platform. The news is false and faker than Thiefnubuu's identity!

Imagine me as a conc Benin boy, foreign bodies go dey ravage my town and I go dey look dem? Nobody can sack Benin City except we the indigenes and the same thing happens everywhere! Same with Igbo land and same with Yoruba land!

Anybody that tells you that IPOB was responsible for the destruction in Lagos is a lying bastard! I don't know why some Nigerians are so evil and wicked that they will go just about ANY LENGTH to bring someone down. All these accusations Igbos suffer here on a daily basis is simply because Peter Obi dared to upset the tide and contest for President. That's all!

When u say it that YORUBAs are the reason Nigeria is not working......
It will look like am being unjust......

The ediot has been posting that thrash all the time and since he knows he has some tribal imbeciles and Religious bigots as family, he knows they will believe him.....

You really got my nodding....same minds talk Wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by EagleNest(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

The rest of Southern Nigeria needs to start speaking up for the Igbos because of people like this and their poisonous agenda. It's the Igbos today, it could be YOU tomorrow!

Thiefnubuu supporters are the greatest liars on the face of this planet! They even went and created fake websites so that they can screenshot their lies and post them on the internet as empirical evidence. There's no other reputable media that reports a certain "chinasa" being behind the mayhem that happened in Lagos except their agbado media platform. The news is false and faker than Thiefnubuu's identity!

Imagine me as a conc Benin boy, foreign bodies go dey ravage my town and I go dey look dem? Nobody can sack Benin City except we the indigenes and the same thing happens everywhere! Same with Igbo land and same with Yoruba land!

Anybody that tells you that IPOB was responsible for the destruction in Lagos is a lying bastard! I don't know why some Nigerians are so evil and wicked that they will go just about ANY LENGTH to bring someone down. All these accusations Igbos suffer here on a daily basis is simply because Peter Obi dared to upset the tide and contest for President. That's all!

Undiluted truth, especially your 3rd paragraph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Shikini: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Police, over to you?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by brandmix: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
PStacks:

But you can do this thing in Anambra na?

What’s my F*ing business with Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Saraki Swearing In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-west Senator / CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.