Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy (29458 Views)

DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by broadman20: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ayodeoba:
shut up! This is Nigeria,if you re tired of it, relocate to niger republic

Hahahaha!

We don't have a history of relocating to anywhere, we deal with any situations even in Yoruba or Hausa land.

We are not like people who the Fulani herdsmen chased to Benin Republic and they built an IDP camp.

Come, shame no dey catch you?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

Werey come down stop beating chest. If you mean business, go to the park and speak to does agberos and stop beating your chest here. If they born you well and you are not a bastard, go to their face and do a video and tell them all these trash you are dropping here on nairaland. Learn to stop insulting people when they drop facts, just because you cant count it. Don't give your self high blood pressure. Remember, if you are not a bastard go to the park and speak to them.

When your kind want to make noise they come in numbers but when an individual wants to make noise he begins to observe his environment......

Chest beating is not my thing.

Even OPC for Ago palace way dey confirm.....
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

You haven't seen anything, have told you guys that we yorubas have been sleeping with our 2 eyes closed for a very long period. I'm glad that this upcoming election as really exposed the ibos. You people were wasting your time focusing on fulanis. Now you will understand your really enemy.

The upcoming election is exposing what?
Exposing the desperate measure you can take to push an old bastard into power...
Expose the dirty games of defamation of character.
Expose what exactly......

If you say Yorubas are sleeping for too long then be rest assured that Igbos are awake and waiting for any unfortunate bastard that want to be useless in this life.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

But have you listened to nnamdi KANU voice note asking ipob to burn down tinubu property?

Or you're just ranting?
I've seen some video, nnamdi KANU is the reason people suspect ipob.

It's not about saying you've seen or you've heard.
Drop the link here and stop saying such without proof.

If not for anything else, I hate Yorubas for the lies they peddle. That's why I can never be friend or business partners with any of you.

Once bitten, twice shy is the case with you people...
A green snake in a green grass...

A busnc of betrayers. Not just to an outsider even to your own people....
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by kologba: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
JAWBONE:

There's nothing special about Lagos. It's not like the breeze in Lagos is made from gold or money grows on trees. There are more Igbos living outside Lagos than in Lagos.
The same reason you see an Igbo man in Tanzania, Qatar, Malaysia, Germany etc is the same reason you see an Igbo man in Lagos.

Every election cycle Igbo communities are subjected to hatred and violence by the so called "Lagos" people. I was born and grew there so I know what I'm talking about, this hatred by the owners of Lagos is growing with each election.
Despite the fact that Igbos are not the only ethnic group there and contributes largely to the economy of Lagos , you see them as easy prey.
You dare not carry out this your bigotry against Northern ethnic groups living in Lagos.

But once una hear Igbo people name, preek don stand.

Then again, I don't blame you people. The complete lack of political leadership in the South-East and the fact that South East politicians are nothing but morį»ns is what is causing this embarrassment
AGUnyi irosi is the father of hatred that is in u ibos and ojukwu was the one that endorse it...u will only continue to have problem with Lagos....a slave cannot become a king in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Ayodeoba: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

The day you want to show madness on any Igbo in Lagos. That is the day you'll known that Yorubas don't occupy Lagos anymore.

Let your madness end in your house.
what about the one that just happened at alaba? Go and see how some flat heads were stoned like muslims stoning the devil,many osu heads got bursted mehn
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Ayodeoba: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

We don't have a history of relocating to anywhere, we deal with any situations even in Yoruba or Hausa land.

We are not like people who the Fulani herdsmen chased to Benin Republic and they built an IDP camp.

Come, shame no dey catch you?
mugu,fulani herdsmen don send una mama finish for ebonyi,you re crying here, nnamdi kanu still in dss jail eating aboki beans
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Diligent1:

So, you did not see the hatred some Igbos are showing all these while online.

You come here to look for pity....

Hatred the Igbos has been showing you online you say.

Are you trying to justify what you people are good at doing?

Are you trying to justify the fact that you feel you can do whatever you want to us because we are in your state...

Who was the person that threatened to throw us into the canal here in Lagos. An Oba.

Don't expect us to soft pedal when your likes are even displaying that helatred in reality .

You don't expect a man to keep quiet when he is threatened.

Mind you, it's not chest beating. When the drum of war you guys want to play starts, we are ready to dance and dance better to that tune.

No one has monopoly of madness and this is my the era of civil war.

No man will live in a strange land and want to be a nuisance but when those owners want to turn to be the nuisance to the visitors Athen whatever you see , you take with all your heart
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Diligent1:

So, you did not see the hatred some Igbos are showing all these while online.

Yesterday someone made a post talking about the so called china police outfit in Nigeria.

The first comment on that post was directed to the Igbo community.... Like what has the post concerning china police in Nigeria got to do with the Igbos......

You're here saying we are showing hatred.

You all are the ones with the hatred and you all are dying of generational jealousy....
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ayodeoba:
what about the one that just happened at alaba? Go and see how some flat heads were stoned like muslims stoning the devil,many osu heads got bursted mehn

Maybe the videos of the ones done to those touts didn't make it's rounds on the internet.

Maybe you should have come there yourself to see how those touts were looking for holes to hide when they were been attacked with machetes and clubs ....
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by jrusky(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yea the slowpoke ipobian no destination, genetical idiots will definitely be busy about who attacked the idiot but will never have time to identify a single unknown gunmen ravaging their villages.

The flag boy is even lucky I'm not in Lagos I would have personal look for him and use sledge hammer to tear his skull with no remorse.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Bigleaf1006: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Comprehend you say.

Which of the Daily's took up the story to say it was Igbo who burnt down the best buses?

Just google chin as a brt buses!! Let's stop playing the ostrich......though I strongly determine the ethnic coloration the 2023 elections is getting,we need to be objective in our thinking and analysis
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Ayodeoba: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Maybe the videos of the ones done to those touts didn't make it's rounds on the internet.

Maybe you should have come there yourself to see how those touts were looking for holes to hide when they were been attacked with machetes and clubs ....

but,how come it's the osu heads that got bursted?
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by broadman20: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ayodeoba:
mugu,fulani herdsmen don send una mama finish for ebonyi,you re crying here, nnamdi kanu still in dss jail eating aboki beans

This is what a Yoruba man said after you voted a confirm terrorist in power and now he is dealing with you from Ekiti to Oyo and now Ondo.

Useless cowards and southern betrayals.

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by PStacks(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

The day you want to show madness on any Igbo in Lagos. That is the day you'll known that Yorubas don't occupy Lagos anymore.

Let your madness end in your house.

You wey Dem go throwey inside lagoon forget your papa.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ayodeoba:
but,how come it's the osu heads that got bursted?

The real question is where were they when the real fight began.....

They ran away looking for safety.

Look, it's better to avoid problems.

If things has gotten out of hand or we went further, it would have become a full blown war here in Lagos.

We are not as stupid as your kind.
Put that at the back of your mind.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Ayodeoba: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
broadman20:

This is what a Yoruba man said after you voted a confirm terrorist in power and now he is dealing with you from Ekiti to Oyo and now Ondo.

Useless cowards and southern betrayals.
you can continue to cry louder,that tinubu is about to win the presidential election. You better get prepared,obi your messiah is bound to lose,so tinubu is sure to come
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Just google chin as a brt buses!! Let's stop playing the ostrich......though I strongly determine the ethnic coloration the 2023 elections is getting,we need to be objective in our thinking and analysis

Now let me tell you something.

I don't need to google chinasa, because you all wrote those news yourselves then spread it across the internet. Rumours moves faster than the truth. It's a waste of time doing that

When you guys are ready to peddle lies like the food you eat.

1 Igbos don't use chinasa as a last name neither do we use English names as a surname.
2. It is very easy to tag anyone as the person who burnt the buses and say it is igbo.
3. Now, who were the people called to disband the protesters on that day? Yoruba touts.
Who were the people looting shops on that day?
Yoruba touts because they are fond of looting at any slightest opportunity.
Same pattern happens at Tradefair market last month when there was a problem between Yoruba and Hausa. Next thing, Yoruba touts has started looting shops of people that were selling outside ....

You can't see black and call it white.

It's a generational curse on you guys.....

It's what you do.

There is no need saying too much about it. It's your identity
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Alabaintprice(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
PStacks:

You wey Dem go throwey inside lagoon forget your papa.

Even you cannot stand on these ground wea I stand.

I'm not a chest beater.

I tell you fact the way it is.

OPC no fit for Ago palace way wea I base ...

Dem never reach
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Ayodeoba: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

The real question is where were they when the real fight began.....

They ran away looking for safety.

Look, it's better to avoid problems.

If things has gotten out of hand or we went further, it would have become a full blown war here in Lagos.

We are not as stupid as your kind.
Put that at the back of your mind.
I swear if that was it,by now,all your dominated markets will have been raised down to ground,we will burn everything down,the alaba market fight was just between igbo largely dominated area with little touts,they inflicted much damages to you and despite the injury,govt still close down the market, expect more increase in tax when the markets reopens.
If you do anyhow,oshodi touts and other touts will be mobilized with danfo buses,they will make sure no one of you comes out untouched
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by PStacks(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Even you cannot stand on these ground wea I stand.

I'm not a chest beater.

I tell you fact the way it is.

OPC no fit for Ago palace way wea I base ...

Dem never reach

Watch out.

Ur days in Lagos are ....
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Dshocker(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
BRT buses parking lot is a very sensitive facility in Lagos.

During the Endsars riots Chinasa burnt a lot of those BRT buses and money invested in them went down the drain. Transportation became difficult for residents after the pure act of jealousy.

Why do you want to advertise "your candidate" with the BRT buses?

Every Nigerian who is up to date knows that the day trouble started in Lagos was that day a rumour monger spread fake news on Twitter that the entire revenue generated from the Lekki Toll Gate and proceeds from the BRT buses went to Tinubu's pocket.

How people who claim to be educated political participants and agents of change believed this falsehood shows the extent hate can becloud a human's brain.

When the destruction of Lagos in October 2020 happened. The first place burnt was the Lekki Toll gate. The second scene of Arson was the BRT Buses garage.

Yesterday they started again at Lekki Toll gate.
After that they went to confront the Chairman to give them access to BRT buses.

Why these 2 facilities?

Please for the Umpteenth time- Tinubu does not own them. They are infrastructure for the collective good of Lagosians.

I stand with the Chairman of Oshodi for protecting public property. Everyone who will not watch arsonists destroy their family property because of no justifiable reason stands with the Chairman.

Thank you Mr Chairman.

Obviously you are one of those benefactors of Tinubu's largesse...

Tinubu swallowed Lagos state, as a greedy man that he his.

Just like APC, LP, PDP and every other parties have the right to advert on any government designated areas, provided they can pay for it, so calm down.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by AntiTerrorist: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
KGD10:
Act like lunatic in someone's region and you will be treated like a lunatic. It's simple. Igbos killed APC supporters in the SE, like the two APC supporters that were killed but you dare cry cos a chest beating flag boy was beaten? You dey mad? Continue to chestbeat and incite, you will get what you're looking for. Be happy he wasn't killed like how Igbos killed the two APC men in the SE.

Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Ayodeoba: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

This clueless bastard said GOVERNMENT CLOSED DOWN THE MARKET.
Go and get your facts right stupid.
Alaba amalgamated shut down activities by themselves until the government speaks up and brings to justice those idiots that decided to be unfortunate......

Let me also clear you that Yoruba has nothing to offer anyone in that market.

If you decide to go crazy you will see how Igbos and Hausa will bring you all down in that Alaba.

Why am I even talking much. Even Yorubas cannot .... I repeat CANNOT dare try rubbish with any Hausa man in Alabarago.... They will kill you and bury you inside there....

Ask the police around there if they dare enter Alaba Rago..... They cannot even think about doing that ..

So mind you.. the enemies you have in Alaba is Hausa and Igbo..... Your stupidity will make way for you to try to be unfortunate
keep crying until you guys re caught,go and open the market if Dem born you well,so you don't know the leaders in charge of those markets are receiving orders from lagos govt,the market will be opened and extortion won't stop,this is not your father's Land
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by JAWBONE(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
kologba:
AGUnyi irosi is the father of hatred that is in u ibos and ojukwu was the one that endorse it...u will only continue to have problem with Lagos....a slave cannot become a king in NIGERIA

Awolowo is the father of envy that is in you Yorubas and Tinubu and MKO Abiola are the ones that is promoting it.

Igbos will continue to succeed in Lagos inspite of your hatred. Igbos are not looking for kings to kiss their ass like you people do. In case you don't know, every Igbo man is a king in his own household. That has been the culture right from time.

In Igbo land, Eze bu Ilo
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by geunik(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ayodeoba:
you want to assassinate him right?I really wish you can reveal your identity,we really wants to have a talk with you at oshodi park. Shebi you think everyone working in a park are illiterate and we re not on nairaland
PhD holder
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by Bigleaf1006: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Now let me tell you something.

I don't need to google chinasa, because you all wrote those news yourselves then spread it across the internet. Rumours moves faster than the truth. It's a waste of time doing that

When you guys are ready to peddle lies like the food you eat.

1 Igbos don't use chinasa as a last name neither do we use English names as a surname.
2. It is very easy to tag anyone as the person who burnt the buses and say it is igbo.
3. Now, who were the people called to disband the protesters on that day? Yoruba touts.
Who were the people looting shops on that day?
Yoruba touts because they are fond of looting at any slightest opportunity.
Same pattern happens at Tradefair market last month when there was a problem between Yoruba and Hausa. Next thing, Yoruba touts has started looting shops of people that were selling outside ....

You can't see black and call it white.

It's a generational curse on you guys.....

It's what you do.

There is no need saying too much about it. It's your identity
Calm down oga!! No one is trying to throw you under the bus here.......the court records are there and are verified,have you gone to the courts or the prison if there was a conviction for the stated crime of arson and criminal beach of public peace on the said date,time and place.

Here you are innundating us with unverifiable news about tradefair and all what not......I am not doing this so as to castigate any tribe or people.......i wont insult you or call you names neither.
Re: Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy by franugo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
BRT buses parking lot is a very sensitive facility in Lagos.

During the Endsars riots Chinasa burnt a lot of those BRT buses and money invested in them went down the drain. Transportation became difficult for residents after the pure act of jealousy.

Why do you want to advertise "your candidate" with the BRT buses?

Every Nigerian who is up to date knows that the day trouble started in Lagos was that day a rumour monger spread fake news on Twitter that the entire revenue generated from the Lekki Toll Gate and proceeds from the BRT buses went to Tinubu's pocket.

How people who claim to be educated political participants and agents of change believed this falsehood shows the extent hate can becloud a human's brain.

When the destruction of Lagos in October 2020 happened. The first place burnt was the Lekki Toll gate. The second scene of Arson was the BRT Buses garage.

Yesterday they started again at Lekki Toll gate.
After that they went to confront the Chairman to give them access to BRT buses.

Why these 2 facilities?

Please for the Umpteenth time- Tinubu does not own them. They are infrastructure for the collective good of Lagosians.

I stand with the Chairman of Oshodi for protecting public property. Everyone who will not watch arsonists destroy their family property because of no justifiable reason stands with the Chairman.

Thank you Mr Chairman.

So it's true that you people have no brain whatsoever in your skull..... This comment and the likes it generated is evidence of the fact that some people will defend absolutely anything as long as they're paid. Absolute gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday / Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.