Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians (33255 Views)

Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, 10 Northern Governors Ride Through Yola / Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs / 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Buhari and osinbajo promised more and delivered nothing.

So restructuring isn't among your agenda. E ti wole tan.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Etimemy: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Brilliant! Asiwaju Tinubu is the most brilliant and the only thinker and doer among all of the candidates.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
What make him to be brilliant here?
Empty write up
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by addexx: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin like the one you promised that the sick clueless zombie is fulfilling ba.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by LegendHero(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

This is more like it!

These look S.M.A.R.T!

However, I am highly interested in the process, and timeline of achieving these!

Buhari made promises as grand as these, but where are we today?!!

Tinubu needs to write a clear blueprint and make the vision realistic to even the dumbest of citizens!

I like what you posted... I will screenshot and further study them. Thanks.

Bro this is Tinubu, he got history of implementing daring things right from his younger days in politics.

God is my witness, I have personally spent my money on his campaign because I believe in him judging from his previous track record.

His policies in that document seems very realistic to achieve, they are things that has to do more with restructuring stuffs rather than reinventing the wheel totally.

They should translate this document to several indigenous language and buy airtime in radio stations to have a weekly program that analyze each sector in indigenous language.

2 Likes

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Bobbiee: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
"Make basic healthcare, education... Accesible for all".

Here we go again. Our problem is the quality not the accessibility. We need to take our healthcare, education, and what not to world standard. That means more allocation on the annual budget and more investment. It also means policies that force our leaders to improve on those sectors. Like for instance preventing politicians from seeking treatment abroad, or sending their children and wards to foreign schools.

The fact that this almost seemed like an afterthought just shows that this candidate has no idea what is needed to drive NIGERIA to the much needed change. Empty promises as usual. I pity the gullible Nigerians that will dig their graves even deeper by voting these kind of men. Especially the youths that are cursed with cluelessness and end of suffering the consequences.

For those of you thinking you're safe because you've got a solid job, a business, etc. I've got a surprise for you. So long as you're in Nigeria, Nigeria can and will happen to you. Remember 2020 when lots of workers lost their jobs and businesses couldn't open, or the people on the train that was hijacked? Yeah, that could happen to you
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
LegendHero:

They should translate this document to several indigenous language and buy airtime in radio stations to have a weekly program that analyze each sector in indigenous language.

Indeed, this will go a long way to help their campaign... It will definitely be a campaign masterstroke!
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by SirJerrie(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
The last one you promised for 2015 elections, you never do am!!!
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Curious345: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

Give that to obi, it will help reduce LP shame after the election.
tinubu nkor ..he don't want it?
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Curious345: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

Show us your unfortunate father or grandfather and let see if they look better or agile than tinubu. Do you think that by insult him, you will get old?
Are we not on this same earth when your kind were insulting buhari that bubu is dead but most of the youths and people that insulted him about his health have died while buhari is still alive. You ingrates will just go around typing shit and creating dead ass propaganda that wont get you nowhere. When you are sleeping at night as a lazy ass youth, tinubu is busy having meetings with people on how to achieve big things. Every since the man made his intention to be a president since last year, he as been traveling across Nigeria. Name any politician that is widely mobile like tinubu. Look no matter how much you hate, you can never stop someone that is destined to win.
you sound weird
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by lereinter(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Brilliant! Asiwaju Tinubu is the most brilliant and the only thinker and doer among all of the candidates.

Even buhari Mr integrity couldn't achieve any manifesto of apc
You now believe a person like tinubu will carry out his manifesto
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Konjiboii: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
No be BAT write that thing
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by 07kjb: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good manifesto though

But ANYONE CAN PROMISE ANYTHING

APC HAVE TAUGHT US A GREAT LESSON TINUBU WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT MADE THOSE FALSE PROMISES BACK IN 2015 AND 2019

WE ARE TRYING LABOUR PARTY THIS TIME

1 Like

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Jennylove21(f): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
We don't need it
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Oracleforce: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Hmm, I'm still looking for that worthy candidate

my brother, none of them is worthy ... all the presidential candidates are like our Naija ladies... we know none of them is worthy, yet we still need to get married to one of them...
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Ekpekus(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/manifesto-tinubus-10-promises-to-nigerians/
It is the "how" that is the koko... all this 10 commandments abi na promises are useless without workings....
Show us the workings or guiding practical steps, not all these political statements of "i will"
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Missionaire: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Punch the lazy media, are those the only highlight of the manifesto?

There are lot of highlights from that policy document. Some of them are:

—The policy document gives student the right to borrow from TetFund to pay school fees and they pay back in installment when employed.

— Establish new management system for federally funded primary & Secondary schools. This will be managed by boards of education and the membership will include members of the local communities who will have decision making powers. This board will oversee management of all government school within a given locality.

—Establish through new legislation a special education fund consisting of zero coupon bonds. The bonds will be sold in tranches to private investors or purchased in market clearing exercise by CBN. This will find universities while reducing the per capita tuition cost to students.

—NSCDC will now be handling VIP security and the police will focus on the usual securing of the populace.

—He will introduce Forest Security Force which will be a section that will man the forest in Nigeria to gather intelligence and act on it.

—Anti-Terrorist Battalions (ABATTS) will be created and they will be drawn from special squad with strategic and tactical abilities to go after terrorism and bandits.

—Merge housing agencies into a single vibrant one and they have three main core functionalities:
-Grant low interest rate mortgage.
-Guarantee qualified mortgages through bank.
-purchase mortgages from private banks.

—We are moving away from budget projection based on dollar value of oil revenue. The fiscal methodology will base the budgeting on projected level of government spending which optimizes growth and jobs without causing unacceptable level of inflation.

—He Introduced commodity boards for farmers which establishes minimum prices for cashew, cocoa, okra, palm, cassava, and etc. which will guarantee them that their proceeds will be fully bought. This will be done in conjunction with the private sector.

—Establish a FG funding for local government to construct storage facilities in major marketplaces of major cities/town to minimize waste and better preserve perishable food items.

—Establish special Enforcement and monitoring unit with mandate to protect the pipelines by deploying technological interventions of stationary aerial monitoring platforms. This will support the goal of increasing oil production to 2.6mmbpd by 2027.

—Create host communities Development Trust which will foster greater assistance from oil company to host communities. He will also mandate IOCs to assign a share of revenues towards knowledge sharing and tech transfers to indigenous companies.

—Decongest the Apapa Port and encourage greater use of other major seaports in the country such as Onne, Warri and Calabar. Our policies will include tax relief, credits, relaxed duties and tariffs and other financial incentives.

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Invest4growth: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
These are just vague statements. We need SMART goals. We need measures and timelines . We demand that from every candidate.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by RelevantUpdates: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/manifesto-tinubus-10-promises-to-nigerians/

All of these Manifestos are already being Propelled and Established By Many Societal Entrepreneurs who are Concerned about The Betterment of Humanity.

For Instance;

You can check out The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) which is a Social Contract Coin Developed To Provide Societal Solutions To Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) The POVERTY of Poor Education,
2) The POVERTY of Hunger and Starvation,
3) The POVERTY of Epileptic Power Supply,
4) The POVERTY of Poor Healthcare
5) The POVERTY of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

As You can see through The Imagery below; The Face Value of 1 Unit of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is 5,000 Naira.

That is;

1 PAC = 5,000 Naira.

And;

There are Exactly 100,000,000 Units of POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) already Fully Deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain.

So, in Essence -

There are Exactly 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira.

All of This Amount is what A Cryptocurrency Developed with Less Than $1,000 has the Potential of Harnessing and Utilizing To Combat and Alleviate The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria as Nigerians (Home and Abroad) Correspond.

Hence; It is Pivotal that We Utilize This Manifesto To Attract LEADING MINDS Who are already working Towards The Betterment of Nigerians without Political Campaigns and Running for Political Offices.

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by rickleye: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
adioolayi:
For those waiting for manifestos and debates...

Someone with good oratory skills will always shine at debates..

Anyone can write manifestos for anyone...if you have the money...it's in the news one of the aspirants was accused of paying only for 2019 when he used the manifesto written for him..and he is yet to pay for 2023 for the same manifesto to be used.. grin cheesy grin

Then, how do we know who can actually perform...that's where past antecedents, while in Government can help us determine who the cap fits.

How they govern...how they have utilise scarce resources, money and people at their disposal.

God bless Nigeria.

If you can't tell people in a debate how you will make the country better, then you have no business running for the position. Its like a blind man wanting to become president of those that can see. You have to show that you are fit and can inspire people.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by SenatePresdo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Igboslayer:
Zoombidients will avoid this thread... They don't like anything good

Tinubu made more promises in 2015.

This promises are stale

We Nigerian Youths are wiser, we will vote Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by gogglecomputer: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
i perceive another Buhari coming in different forms no. 3 resemble him,
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by KaluwisxPRO: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
These are all vague statements. Nothing solid here for any sane mind to accept. Only desperate people and those who will benefit from his govt directly will tell you he’s brilliant with such empty manifesto.

Nothing there the private sector cannot do if he hits the nail on the head of his true intentions on Policy and Actual Issues like making a promise for state Police. VAT, Executive powers and Resource control.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by peculiar2233: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If Tinubu is the most brilliant candidate to you, definitely you need help ooo ore wa

1 Like

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by adioolayi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
rickleye:

If you can't tell people in a debate how you will make the country better, then you have no business running for the position. Its like a blind man wanting to become president of those that can see. You have to show that you are fit and can inspire people.

I have not said public debate is not a good thing...I have only said people with great oratory win debates...

Besides, have you seen any Nigeria's Politician that is not vast in making loads of good promises and beautiful ideas

What has come from their oratories
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by oludav(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
BAT go to grave and show your manifesto to those who have died because of your fake promises in 2915 and 2019. If they forgive you, you can now come to campaign.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Igboslayer: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu made more promises in 2015.

This promises are stale

We Nigerian Youths are wiser, we will vote Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria.
Yes he made promises for his party, does he have the executive power to execute them. Who are the "youtes" IPOB or Biafrans? Your problem is that you don't know the difference between Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by PlanktonX: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
The Youths are wiser than Promises. Nigeria needs a keen and agile leaders that is zero corrupt.

No growth and development can ever occur in a corrupt system. If a man has all the best qualities and lacks integrity, discard him
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Brunosamel(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I didn't see fight corruption.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Igboslayer: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Batam:

It seems you don't follow majority of political threads here. Before you create a meaningful topic, they are on standby to start abusing without countering your point with their own genuine point which they don't have.
Na me be dia father... I have taken many of them to their Obituary on many occasions.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Obamaofusa: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Racoon:
Same promises that will be shamelessly denied and remain unfulfilled? Which electricity is Tinubu talking about?What happened to the "vote out PDP to have stable electricity"? and "to provide 24 hours electricity is not rocket science"? statements after the past 7 years?

A chronically sick, cognitively impaired and Parkinson's Disease inflicted baba wey no well wants to provide basic healthcare for Nigerians, but didn't build a hospital in Lagos to take care of his health needs while he can hop to cosy London/France hospitals?
Wailing bad for your health,sir.

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
iwaeda:

You get it brother grin grin grin
Mynd44, Nlfpmod grin grin grin grin grin
We dey get light for my Area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / EndSARS Memorial: Protester Arrested During Interview At Lekki Toll Gate (Video) / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.