Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. (86669 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Ballzproblemm: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
b
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by PStacks(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
E dey sweet us as e dey pain them
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by gentleman82: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ok
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Tenses: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obidient ladies please let your mind be at peace. If your husband or boyfriend fall for this agbado urchin biacch just know he isn't good enough for you.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Savedday: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
The only thing them know is jumping from one d!ck to the other. They are all the same

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by bapahe: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
And this made for?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Littlerabbit: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
I need a helper to help me with any amount to feed am urgently starving due to no work in my site
These my details
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Heffalump(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good Evening Newspaper. undecided
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
I come dey expect one "Beyonce" kind of babe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Caseywilliams(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nora22:
Wahala people

Trace back after creation.... Nah for thier hand everything wahala take originate. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by nnamdi640: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
When she go jam red devil, she will run without looking back. She doesn't know that some guys are worst than devil himself. She is thinking that shoprite is where you meet responsible and decent guys forgetting that packaging is what carries some red devil to jam girls like her. She go soon collect her own wotowotowoto from one red devil.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Caseywilliams(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Savedday:
The only thing them know is jumping from one d!ck to the other. They are all the same

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Before dem go use me, I go use my sense. cool cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Cherrybae(f): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
All this village mgbeke ibo girls won't let us rest.

Anyway is there trade mark so I'm not surprise.

Shameless Akuna

6 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by 07kjb: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't put my mouth in anything pre marital sex

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Constablepatr: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
New update shoprite here I cum grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by gozzlin: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
miketayo:

She isn't bad stop capping

She's as ugly as fvck.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by cawor4: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omokomo
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
See as she be self. tongue

This kin one no fit make person keep her, na knack and move one dem go just use her do.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
All these Ibadan girls won't let's us here word when they go to shoprite. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by ghiloman28(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Oloshoooooo
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Konjiboii: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
The title of the post should have been IF YOUR BOYFRIEND MEETS ME HE WILL CUM
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by LockDown69(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mogbe! grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
This generation ehn.... Why the hunger for attention?!!

Without unnecessary attention, will y'all die??!

Who doesn't know that's what almost 50% of single ladies come to Shopping Malls, Weddings, Clubs, even religious gatherings for!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Sirchiboy: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Diligent1:
You are a disgrace to yourself and the parents that trained you.
Wetin she do you?

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by Weirdcamila: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
This genders hope is always on man/men
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by GamalNasser: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is serious cheesy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. by bluefilm: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
She actually looks like pesin wey go sabi to fuck_ well well.

Girls abeg make una try hol' una men well well o most especially in this 'ember season.

So many girls out there are just so desperate these days.

And desperate people do the worst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / How Many Women Died For Love? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.