Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" (45120 Views)

Buhari Deviated From APC Manifesto- Tinubu / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Viraltrends123: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Longman8:
Mitchew! na by manifesto.abeg make them go sitdown one side. Buhari wey dey even carry the thing for head, dey form as if him own work. na we the electorate i dey pity for.
No, na by shoe and wrist watch
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by brandsoncharlie: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria! PMB has a worthy successor in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the only thinker and doer, the most brilliant of all the candidates!
He keeps his word!
check my signature for free stuffs
What makes him brilliant? Someone made promises to you first time, most of the promises wasn’t fulfilled so what makes him competent?
Apc should be ashamed of themselves because they’ve disrespected Nigerians a lot.
Clear thinkers will never vote for these charlatan.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by mrvictor: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Renewed hope of an eighty... something year old man?
So this shaky shaky baba wants you to believe that he a tired and retired ancestor will renew your hopes? grin grin grin grin
ryloy:
Pictures: Launch of " Renewed Hope" Manifestoes of APC
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by DIVAD2000: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
fasho01:
I honestly believe in the Jagaban to deliver just that Buhari has messed things up so badly.. I never believed in Buhari but you see Tinubu, he's the right man for the job right now and I'm convicted about it.

Renewed Hope 2023

And the same Buhari is heading the campaign team.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Softmirror: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Just like 2014 and 2019

Politics and sentiments shouldn't submerge the truth

THE TRUTH HAS ALOT OF PERSPECTIVES. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO SEE.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by DIVAD2000: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Softmirror:

THE TRUTH HAS ALOT OF PERSPECTIVES. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO SEE.

2+2 is 4

You can construct your perspective with sentiments

I'm not here to get likes or shares, but to say the truth as a citizen of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Okhuadams(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature'as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.
How many pple you won hang. JAGABAN IS A GOAL

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by MideMrPossible: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sounded more like renewed lies.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Pickmycall: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Buhari is not supposed to be in this picture.He has demarketed tinubu completely.
A total failure in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by ckc(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Convicted indeed! Sure you deserve to be convicted! Only rogues like you support another rogue like Tinubu
fasho01:
I honestly believe in the Jagaban to deliver just that Buhari has messed things up so badly.. I never believed in Buhari but you see Tinubu, he's the right man for the job right now and I'm convicted about it.

Renewed Hope 2023
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Okhuadams(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
hakeem4:
The battle is between Mr. Tinubu, vs Mr Atiku. whilst Mr Obi is only here to split Atiku's vote.
Giving The E L K 1 great victory
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Billygee2u: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
ryloy:
grin
You're a fo.ol,bidg one for that matter . Was he part of APCriminals that promised heaven to Nigerians in 2015 and 2019?
The suffering APCriminals government has inflicted on you have effected your brain.
Us.eless urchin .
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Ance4Liverpool: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
And obi we shall get bcs obidient is better than sacrifice.
Nigerians remember to vote wisely ooo don't say i didn't warn you people

Nodfed:
Obi we want
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Okhuadams(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
ryloy:
Pictures: Launch of " Renewed Hope" Manifestoes of APC
The E L K 1 of Nigeria JAGABAN IS A GOAL
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by HITsquad: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerians deserve to suffer... Vote Tinubu... Vote APC no problem. I'm all good... Na the same una go still starve for this country... Not me, a nigga is all good.

Since una no Wan learn... How person with brain go see Buhari and Tinubu for the same picture and still vote Tinubu?

Wetin Tinubu go fit do for this country wey him no do under Buhari regime? Tinubu is probably more powerful than Buhari... Incase you don't know,,, Tinubu na big fish in this current regime... He is among those calling the shots already, he just wants to make it official, just for the title sake!

There will be no single difference between Tinubu and Buhari regime... Just same group of people... Una no fit use una head my people?

God what is wrong with Nigerians??

That's another 8 years of same bullshit or even worse...

I don give up!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Billygee2u: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature'as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by twilliamx(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Xscape1993:

Same Goes For Those Supporting a 61 year youth
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by reddingtonblack: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
saxtaiwo:
And some gullible Nigerians will fall for this again, may we not witness another 8years of disaster.

In our darknest moment what do Nigerians need to hear if not manifestos that reasonate "HOPE"..
a tailor wearing good samples will surely deliver if given an opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by ckc(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
I honestly get weary when I see people trying to market APC and Tinubu. Are they really for real or is it just plain stupidity/ethnicity?
brandsoncharlie:

What makes him brilliant? Someone made promises to you first time, most of the promises wasn’t fulfilled so what makes him competent?
Apc should be ashamed of themselves because they’ve disrespected Nigerians a lot.
Clear thinkers will never vote for these charlatan.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by MadamOk(f): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
We no go hope for this kind government ooooo

Na so them change us until we see shege and they want us to hope for us to see more shege
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
This country eeh.....it will never be well...

This election is even more important than the election of 2015 that brought us into power. The cost of losing the gains we criminals have made is much more than the need to stop the haemorrhage that led to our coming together nearly nine years ago.

Now I know better........
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by owobokiri(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
hakeem4:
The battle is between Mr. Tinubu, vs Mr Atiku. whilst Mr Obi is only here to split Atiku's vote.
If you are not panicking, why then are you answering questions that you were not asked?¿
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Friend22(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Xscape1993:

Stop behaving like a Dundee!
The baba is way better intellectually and with working personel than this irrelevant noise making you've all made your stock in trade.

I regret my mentions here ....you are not worth a word of reply.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Billygee2u: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
franchasofficia:
Just take a look at the faces of criminals promising people hope and tell me if they are not hopeless themselves, wonders shocked
They made promises upon promise in 2015 and 2019, did they fulfil any one ?
This is a promise to renew their failures and Nigerians surffering.
You can't reinforce failure.
Thie.fnubu and APCriminals are a total failure.
Isn't it how this same SCAM party APCriminals , which shaky shaky ancestor is the leader promised Nigerians change and really changed Nigerians situation to worst .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by PraizHim: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
kosiebe:

You're on your own dude

No you are.

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Allisgud: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Go and sit down we are obidient grin grin grin angrytake u manuscript go clean yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Nijablast: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

Of Iragbiji Town Union.

All the President.
Tinubu is your next president, get used to him

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by PraizHim: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
shinealight:

A different person will be in charge….that makes all the difference. He’s turned failing economy around before….just follow the Leader!! grin

Same old scam

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by successmatters(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Xscape1993:

I agree

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by smirn(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
uthor=Xscape1993 post=117761854]Any living thing still supporting 'old creature'as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.[/quote]

Hope you will like to grow old?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Billygee2u: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Allisgud:
Go and sit down we are obidient grin grin grin angrytake u manuscript go clean yansh
Scam manuscript

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.