Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot (70352 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by lukency(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Naturenex:

https://punchng.com/attack-apostle-suleman-slams-police-for-killing-suspect/?amp
The question is, was a suspect arrested and what happened to him thereof. Over to NPF
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by ayinba1(f): 3:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Let us for one moment assume that vigilante arrested one of the criminals, why is there no single picture of the culprit that was handed over? Could it mean that not a single member of the vigilante had a camera phone? Especially given how everyone loves to record and post things online?

It is sad especially as policemen lost their live lives protecting this individual. If this is his first released statement after the event, that’s really sad.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Vulcan24(m): 4:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Assassination or not, once you are rich in Nigeria
Protect yourself
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by AlanSugar(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Your stupidity no get part 2. So God showed him mercy by buying him a bullet-prove car while being merciless to those your nackademus apostiff made to ride in the other non-bulletprove cars? Honestly you pastor urchins no get sense one bit!

Hopeba:
All you fools saying he was wrong to go on a convoy.. pls won't you do more if u in his position amidst the numerous security issues we have in Nigeria? It's clear someone at the top wants to kill this Man and God decided to show him mercy. If you fault him for anything

Thunder will fire you..
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2022
AlanSugar:
Your stupidity no get part 2. So God showed him mercy by buying him a bullet-prove car while being merciless to those your nackademus apostiff made to ride in the other non-bulletprove cars? Honestly you pastor urchins no get sense one bit!

you don't have sense... so if you are a security person,, you will hide inside a bullet proof car like a coward that you are and watch the killers get away? I believe you are an apc supporter.. una no dey get Sense
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2022
GENES11S:

Oloshi your mother is so dirty and ugly her birth certificate is an apology letter.
Oloriburuku, go join your prostitute mother, she needs you .ore than never. Kano state has banned oloshoism.. How ur family go survive now? grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Okeyc230: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Even a policeman who died in service was carried like a criminal. Nigeria is GONE.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2022
dapsoneh:
Oloriburuku, go join your prostitute mother, she needs you .ore than never. Kano state has banned oloshoism.. How ur family go survive now? grin

At least your fat dirty and ugly mother is still available 24/7.
I wouldn't mind fucking her though with 2 condoms to prevent more bastards like u.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Painintheass221: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2022
The truth is that Nigerian Police have a hand in every crime happening in Nigeria. Especially since the End SARS.

A policeman once said that since we get mind say make dem end SARS, we go see shege.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2022
GENES11S:

At least your fat dirty and ugly mother is still available 24/7.
I wouldn't mind fucking her though with 2 condoms to prevent more bastards like u.

lol. Tell your olosho mother to take heart, your irresponsible papa na im cause am
I understand your level of pain.. U should have been aborted but dem no hear grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2022
dapsoneh:
lol. Tell your olosho mother to take heart, your irresponsible papa na im cause am
I understand your level of pain.. U should have been aborted but dem no hear grin

Just make sure your mother watch her dirty hole before you bring her to me son.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2022
GENES11S:

Just make sure your mother watch her dirty hole before you bring her to me son.
grin ;Dlike the rotten hole or sorry well under ur mothers laps abi? Exited pussy eleribuuu
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Blackdisciple(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Apostle Johnson Suleman, has slammed the police for killing the arrested prime suspect involved in the brutal attack on his convoy[b][/b] So was he supposed to arrest him??
How can you arrest a gun man as while he is still shooting!

You fire when fired upon.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2022
dapsoneh:
grin ;Dlike the rotten hole or sorry well under ur mothers laps abi? Exited pussy eleribuuu

Stop complaining grin grin grin
Make sure your stupid mother wash are dirty hole before you bring her to me.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
GENES11S:

Stop complaining grin grin grin
Make sure your stupid mother wash are dirty hole before you bring her to me.
do u think I can penetrate your HIv positive mother? No be wet in kill you father be that cheesy grin cheesy grin oloshi, u wan other to die like ur father after collecting HIV/AIDs from ur prostitute of a mother grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by TritNG: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Mikemanm: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Naturenex:

https://punchng.com/attack-apostle-suleman-slams-police-for-killing-suspect/?amp

Lozz did he just say the people to come out

No they wont so they can be killed too or turned to the suspect

If you have any dealings with the Nigerian police you will now 9/10 of them are demons and only think in ways to get money and not to save any life or property that wont give them money
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Mikemanm: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Morphinne:

Please let’s stop this trend already. I know it’s fun to throw jabs at these clergymen (I do this often and particularly towards the thieves among them) because of their fraudulent ventures but never let anybody take your life, at least, not cheaply because I believe even the maker and giver of life would be very mad at you if you ever make yourself a sitting duck for killers. Even the Roman Catholic Pope lives and moves around in one of world’s most fortified buildings and convoys. It’s not a crime to surround oneself with enough security if you find yourself living in hopeless and lawless states like Nigeria. It’s not out of place for someone of his caliber to fortify himself particularly in such a lawless place where human lives do not have even the tiniest of values.

But its very wrong when he uses his followers money to buy protection and give them oil for protection in return

Do you even know what you are saying?

seems you have been gotten or what?
=
-
-
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Mikemanm: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
GreyLaw:

These things you people say you keep showing yourselves as dumb. Even Jesus advised his disciples to buy swords at some point. On his way to Jerusalem he wanted them to protect him because he had to die on the cross and not to be stoned.

Some things are simply beyond you. You might be aged, but some things are forever beyond you. You are too small in the scheme of things to know anything about it. Keep talking rubbish online.

Please show us this place in the bible Apostle Grey make we go read am ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Goodcitizen1: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Woow! They killed a suspect without going through the legal process . This country na zoo !!
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Morphinne: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mikemanm:

But its very wrong when he uses his followers money to buy protection and give them oil for protection in return

Do you even know what you are saying?

seems you have been gotten or what?
=
-
-
@bolded cracked me up grin and yes you’re right if that is the case but I doubt he ever did or said that tho grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2022
dapsoneh:
do u think I can penetrate your HIv positive mother? No be wet in kill you father be that cheesy grin cheesy grin oloshi, u wan other to die like ur father after collecting HIV/AIDs from ur prostitute of a mother grin grin grin

grin grin grin HIV or not, just bring your stupid mother and let me worry about the rest.
Make sure you wash her dirty hole people b4 bringing her grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2022
GENES11S:

grin grin grin HIV or not, just bring your stupid mother and let me worry about the rest.
Make sure you wash her dirty hole people b4 bringing her grin grin grin
its not about the well under your imbecil e mothers lap, its about the timely bomb HIV she carries, tell it father to lick it up eleribuu
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
dapsoneh:
its not about the well under your imbecil e mothers lap, its about the timely bomb HIV she carries, tell it father to lick it up eleribuu

grin grin grin just bring your stupid mother. Make sure her holes are well clean that's all am asking for...I don't mind the ugliness.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
GENES11S:

grin grin grin just bring your stupid mother. Make sure her holes are well clean that's all am asking for...I don't mind the ugliness.
I said I can't fu ck ur HIV positive mother, na by force? Tell ur pathetic father to do the needful.. Ur father deserve3s the HIV and others oloriburuku omo ale.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
dapsoneh:
I said I can't fu ck ur HIV positive mother, na by force? Tell ur pathetic father to do the needful.. Ur father deserve3s the HIV and others oloriburuku omo ale.

I will fu ck yours, just make sure your stupid mother holes are clean grin grin grin. I don't mind the ugliness.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
GENES11S:

I will fu ck yours, just make sure your stupid mother holes are clean grin grin grin. I don't mind the ugliness.
meanwhile, has ur father committed suicide yet as agreed?
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
GENES11S:

just seal the well under ur foolish mothers lap, maybe James brown can fu ck her since they are both HIV positive, me a while bring ur Godforsaken wretched fa there to come watch as James brown pours his HIV infected sperms into ur mothers mouth
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 25, 2022
BafanaBafana:

His bullet proof car saved him or dem for waste am. I feel so bad for those who were killed. He must have told them no harm will befall them because they are with a man of God, then he went and entered bullet proof jeep with his family
you were there when he told them.. goat
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by BafanaBafana: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Hopeba:
you were there when he told them.. goat
You don't have sense stop speaking on public forums
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by Mr2wealth: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Sharrap, mumu!cool

What are u belching out like dis?

No matter what, it's unprofessional & quite unsophisticated 2 kill d only evidence 4 an incident of crime!

Meanwhile, if it's boko haram or fulani herdsmen, no matter d number of civilians & policemen killed, d same police officers wil neva attempt 2 kill them in retaliation!

Abeg, gettat! cool

You sound confused. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.