Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot (70355 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
dapsoneh:
just seal the well under ur foolish mothers lap, maybe James brown can fu ck her since they are both HIV positive, me a while bring ur Godforsaken wretched fa there to come watch as James brown pours his HIV infected sperms into ur mothers mouth

grin grin grin Your stupid mother is what am interested in. Just make sure her holes are well clean before u bring her to me. Don't worry I will pay her this time.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by FullBlastLight: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Mr2wealth:

You sound confused. shocked

Mumu!cool

Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2022
GENES11S:

grin grin grin Your stupid mother is what am interested in. Just make sure her holes are well clean before u bring her to me. Don't worry I will pay her this time.
bring ur pathetic HIV positive mother, James brown has agreed to fuc k her while ur foolish father watches.. Her too go sweet JB.. She sabi give block w job abi grin I will watch ur father cry as he watches
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2022
dapsoneh:
bring ur pathetic HIV positive mother, James brown has agreed to fuc k her while ur foolish father watches.. Her too go sweet JB.. She sabi give block w job abi grin I will watch ur father cry as he watches

Your stupid mother is all I want, her ugliness doesn't matter. Just make sure you clean her wholes properly. I'm ready for your mother.
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2022
GENES11S:

Your stupid mother is all I want, her ugliness doesn't matter. Just make sure you clean her wholes properly. I'm ready for your mother.
bring ur HIV foolish mother to be fuc med by James brown, while we all watch including g u.. Do y u understand English grin
Do t worry, I know u are scared she won't be said, I sort ur pathetic mother out with small change grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by GENES11S: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
dapsoneh:
bring ur HIV foolish mother to be fuc med by James brown, while we all watch including g u.. Do y u understand English grin
Do t worry, I know u are scared she won't be said, I sort ur pathetic mother out with small change grin grin

grin grin grin am back again

You haven't bring your stupid mother to me yet. Am still waiting...hurry up
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
GENES11S:

he na, I gat ur ur time..
James brown has renounced his gayism.. Wouldn't it be okay if we use ur slut of a mother to entertain him? No worries, they are both HIV positive.. We will join ur imbeci le father to watch him stroke his pen is into ur stupid mother's wide mouth and Vagin a...
What a great scenery will that be grin grin grin
JB can't wait to fuc k ur motherfucker mother
Re: Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot by dapsoneh: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
GENES11S:

JB just renounced his gayism, so wouldn't it be good if we use ur sl ut of a mother to entertain him.. No worries, they are both HIV positive and we will watch with ur imbecil father as he strokes his peni s into her wide vagin a and mouth grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.