Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,576 members, 7,847,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Must Do This By All Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Do This By All Means (722 Views)

The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady / I Want To Be Rich By All Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Do This By All Means by Meektunz: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
You see this thing called DNA test? I must do it by all legally possible means, it is really annoying, frustrating and deceptive. Since my alleged child was born, I've always known he is not my son. For your information before e you come for my head, I take care of him very very very well, more than how slot of wealthy people will take care of their children, I mean what i am saying. But the truth is that I am 100% sure that he isn't my child.Theonly thing that has been delaying and hindering me from doing a DNA test is that it will spoil alot of relationships that has been build and it will also put me in shame from a lot of people. Deep down my wife, she knows the real father of the child.
Re: I Must Do This By All Means by kelvincoke(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2022
How much DNA test cost. Is good to be on a safe side than assuming.

1 Like

Re: I Must Do This By All Means by richidinho(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2022
98% of first borns are mix blood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Caught Having S£x With Pregnant Woman On Their Matrimonial Bed.. / Make A Nairaland (funny) Wish And See If Someone Would Grant It / This Man Literally Silenced Onlyfans Models And Feminists With Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.