Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) (22701 Views)

Lagos Acquires 62 Brand New Fire Apparatuses / Buhari Plans Complete Overhaul Of Security Apparatuses – NSA / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Invest4growth: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
The next stage 2 s maintenance and how to provide efficient services in times of emergencies. You can procure millions of equipment but where you do not have water points at various locations u the state then the equipment comes to naught. You can imagine under emergency, fire vehicles come to the site without water in.thenranks. why come at all? Just to mark register. We need maintenance of those equipment. The officers must be fully ready to confront emergencies at all times. There must be periodic fire drills to test the readiness of those.equipment, the training school must develop 21st century programmes and invite current facilitators. The database of service provisions must be maintained electronically and causal factors of course incidences. We don't need manual data in a state like Lagos. All zonal offices must be linked for data and information. The central server must be well protected and on multiple devices. There is work to be done
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by RepoMan007: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Suffering the masses for four years so that any meagre thing done towards election can be hyped isn't hardwork. Hardworking working governor my foot.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Mirasteel: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Eko oni baje rara!

Lagos is above all states in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by naptu2: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2022

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Unrated900(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Where are those condemning Lagos state
Lagos nor Be una edo anambra the whole
Eastern state mate ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by willybaby(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
frugal:
Good job, but unnecessary display. Inconveniencing road users.
nonsense comment, do you think the display is just to show off, it's to help build confidence of the public towards the improved firefighting capacity of the state. Same so called inconvenienced road user will not hesitate to call the fire service after seeing this.
You guys must not add negativity to everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by voltron14: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Joniww:
And how does it put food on the table for the common man? U wont even see this fire apparatuses in ikorodu cause under 6month it will look like scrap. Just meant for the elites

It is obvious you want to find something wrong with it just that you aren't sure which one to concentrate on.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by backtovillage: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Keep am before them burn am.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by LegendHero(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
zionstaar75:
hungry people only think about food u know?

There is time for food and there is time for safety.

Everybody in Lagos cannot be said to be hungry.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Cantonese: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
skylarr:
The location should not be revealed. So that jealous and wicked IPOB will not go and burn them down like they did our BRT the other time since they don’t have same in Anambra. Obi never provided such and didn’t prepare ground like BAT.

Weldone my Amiable and hardworking governor. I look forward to massive development in Lagos during BAT’s regime. It’s Game time!!!

They should be located on your 2x6 bed, so that you can spray yourself every morning from their nozzles.

Thankfully Anambra people mention the name of their states, with pride and do not generalise their tribe. Your likes would never tell the public your exact state and village out of shame. Certainly you are from a tiny hamlet with zero civilization. Here you are claiming Lagos as your state, with no input to the growth or development of Lagos.

Rather than channel your mind to improve your redundant and confused life, you choose to insult tribes and people, who through their industry and trade make life comfortable for you and your likes daily.

Intolerant little brats like you, queue up at embassies of foreign countries, begging for visas to enable you voyage there and claim their citizenships, yet you insult citizens who migrate within their country, on the basis of their fundamental rights. What is your own contribution to the development of your state, if not, sleep, wake up and eat food not provided by you.

As you struggle daily, your leaders trample on you, enslaving you and keeping you perpetually subjugated in misery.

When will you wake up?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by abbeyfel: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Joniww:
And how does it put food on the table for the common man? U wont even see this fire apparatuses in ikorodu cause under 6month it will look like scrap. Just meant for the elites
You don't even know what you are saying by this statement of yours! Why do people choose to be bitter just because you are in the opposition? Imagine you saying fire fighting apparatuses are for just the elites! I have seen fighting trucks on Ikorodu road on several occasions! Wetin you gain from this unfounded comment of yours na

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by zionstaar75: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
LegendHero:

There is time for food and there is time for safety.

Everybody in Lagos cannot be said to be hungry.
I wasn't supporting him I was classifying him.i rarely think about food.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by sircatherine45(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
"Chinasa" should burn this one down, I want to sheck sumthing.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Bankowner: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
What is the point of this? Really?
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by sircatherine45(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Something that my governor has done since 2018, that's what Lagosians are jubilating about.

Na wa oooooo

May God help Youruba people. Amen!
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Chidex500: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Those that r not decieving u show us anything dey have done grin grin

U dey see development yet u r still complaining....tribalistic idiot
I'm not and have outgrown Tribalism. Why must it be towards election time they will start purchasing them idiot? Idiot like you is still looking for a way to travel out because your leaders are malfunctioning. I don't blame you because you've not really seen the real development.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by naptu2: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
I suspect that they will soon commission the Lekki Phase 1 fire station (at Oniru) because it's almost ready.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Isomg:
Up lagos

Up debt
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by ASAPFERG1: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
God bless yorubaland.
God punish igboland tongue
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by samwash(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Joniww:

Why hate full your Belle like this, abeg still commend the small progress the government bring .
The common man go work & earn salary from the fire service, which will bring food to the table of the common man
Moreover, na the common man fire they enter him shop, or dia building they claspe, na the common man dey put fire for market & other government buildings.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by 9japride(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Illiteracy is really a major problem in the country. A state did what it's suppose to do and people are just disturbing others as if to say it's the personal money of the governor that it's been used to purchase these things? Lagos state should be in competition with other major cities in the world and not be doing local champion. Bad government have really made some people to have low expectations of government duties. I doubt if adults are the ones posting those pepper eye comments here?
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Goodoldays(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
LegendHero:

That’s because you blame bad thing in Lagos on Tinubu not remembering he left power 15 years ago too.

Na Tinubu kill Endsars protesters but you no remember say he don leave power 15 years ago.

Nobody said he killed anyone at endsars.It’s his statement that lacks sympathy and compassion that people called out

Compare what Tinubu and Peter Obi said in the aftermath of endsars then and judge who is more humane.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Allisgud: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
They will park one at bodillon another one at govt house
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Olam09(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Joniww:

Fool.. I've seen this same fire vehicle come into Ogun state to extinguish fire multiple times.. and it's always looking neat and well maintained.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
God bless yorubaland.
God punish igboland tongue

Two of those fire apparatus will soon be deployed for emergency service in your compound...

That's what you get for insulting a land that enshrine greatness.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by tribalmall: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
My brother if my state can do this only during election it is ok for me. I will vote n vite for that party till I die.

Imagine what as Ugwuayi Ikpeazu done on n off election. It is such a shame, that we have lunatics fools n bastard as electorate.

The Lagos template of fakes like this if it is implemented in every state in Nigeria soon Nigeria will be eldorado.

No wonder Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi GUO GIG Peace Ekesons Young shall Grow, ABC, Mbaduchukwu etc keeping on loading refugees into Lagos every day.

Nigeria need the Lagos template abeg, anybody wey no gree can go n commit suicide

zombieHUNTER:
Election will come and go

Reinaldo:

Election things grin
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by wolebest: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service @LagosRescue

https://twitter.com/LagosRescue/status/1584136380375891968

Lagos setting the pace again!!!

Others I hope you are ready to copy.

It's EKO for copy now.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by porthouse7(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Joniww:
if food u always ur problem u can go to any IDP camp, they give free food
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Badguy77(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Person go still call dem and dem go still say no water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party / FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.