Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) (22702 Views)

Lagos Acquires 62 Brand New Fire Apparatuses / Buhari Plans Complete Overhaul Of Security Apparatuses – NSA / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by ufuosman(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good development
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by pquaver(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dshocker:
Acquiring it is not the problem, but the usefulness and maintenance is the bone of contention.

Because in Nigeria, firefighters arrives 3 hours after the fire has destroyed the property.

U
IS not a problem but anambra did not acquire.. Upon all the fire Esn ugm dey set almost every truck.. No be juju be that

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by harmonyglobal: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Trapnews:
grin
I hope another Chibuzor will not burn down the trucks out of envy under endsars protest disguise. We know they are following Nnamdi Kanu's order, let them not destroy our Lagos for us.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Slurity(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
frugal:
Good job, but unnecessary display. Inconveniencing road users.
The display is for citizens awareness for better knowledge for them to remember fast when the need to call fire service arises. Lagos is not desperate to that extent. There is reason for everything.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by alibiz: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
This man is doing fine lately, the irony is this, all the good works is attributed to Tinubu not him.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Tareq1105: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
frugal:
Good job, but unnecessary display. Inconveniencing road users.

No my guy. It's necessary to display it so that Lagosians would know that the service is not only available but closer to them. I guess they carefully chose Sunday bcoz of traffic. Kudos to the governor. Eko o ni baje l'oruko Jesu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Bigchristo: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Ig6HH8VB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYke1udGR_g
Each time I see things that Lagos state government is doing I will keep saying it that Lagos is far developed than any other state in Nigeria, I know some people will come quoting me but I expect them to come with proof if other states has the kind of Bus terminal Lagos have or lite rails now another 62 fire service vehicles, anyways if Sanwolu finished his term in office as a Lagos state governor just give him federal Portfolio and see how he will flop, Fashiola own still Dey wonder me till date how he managed to blend with those people in federal and they completely render him less productive
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by stacyadams: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
No be the same traffic jammed roads dem go pass..them go d traffic fire don burn house finish....serious person go buy this and work on them response time

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Tareq1105: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
alibiz:
This man is doing fine lately, the irony is this, all the good works is attributed to Tinubu not him.

You see the role of Tinubu here is ensuring that successive governments follow the rolling plans of Lagos State.

Just last week, the rolling plans for the next 30 yrs in Lagos was unveiled. I don't know if you watch it.

Lagos is not where one governor will come today and abandoned what his predecessor handed over to him. Continuity is the word.

In my Ogun State, all the ongoing projects of otunba Gbenga Daniel were abandoned by Irokunle Amosun. Who suffers? The Tax payers, the populace, the masses who were supposed to be the direct beneficiary.

An outgoing Gov will put up a building for a purpose, another will demolish it in the name of expansion or change the concept just to erase the legacy of his predecessor. This is what we see all over the states.

Such doesn't and wouldn't happen in Lagos bcoz Tinubu always ensure compliance and strict adherence to the Roadmap of Lagos State.

I think this is why some people don't like him bcoz they think he's wielded too much power in the process but I think we need such person around.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Ikea81: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Where the water?
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by stacyadams: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
9japride:
Illiteracy is really a major problem in the country. A state did what it's suppose to do and people are just disturbing others as if to say it's the personal money of the governor that it's been used to purchase these things? Lagos state should be in competition with other major cities in the world and not be doing local champion. Bad government have really made some people to have low expectations of government duties. I doubt if adults are the ones posting those pepper eye comments here?

Don't blame us some of us never cross Niger border or Congo talk more of going to c how a civilized city or country function... Pls don't blame us... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Cryofigbos: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chidex500:

I'm not and have outgrown Tribalism. Why must it be towards election time they will start purchasing them idiot? Idiot like you is still looking for a way to travel out because your leaders are malfunctioning. I don't blame you because you've not really seen the real development.

I only asked u to show me what ur state governors did to deceive u as election is coming or what dey have done b4 election in ur state........u r foolishly writing nonsense as if u know what u r doing but at d end u end up sounding like a lunatic idiot
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by HenryWilliams(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Badguy77:
Person go still call dem and dem go still say no water

Don't ever.mistake Lagos State Fire Service for Federal Fire service . ever .. those are the unprofessional, untrained folks that come 2hrs after fire outbreak with dilapidated vehicles carrying no water
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Joniww:
And how does it put food on the table for the common man? U wont even see this fire apparatuses in ikorodu cause under 6month it will look like scrap. Just meant for the elites

Always for food, tifunlọran.
Are you in this world to eat alone?
You have the same mentality with obi, y’all can’t think big at all, just food, then buying and selling of people’s used underwear.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
alibiz:

And how does that affect your life?
Did Sanwolu complain to you?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Ygc1: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Really
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by drlateef: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Children of hate and perdition are coming to condemn this. I don't blame them though, they're not used to good governance. Imagine a state that listed Chicken Republic and Mr Biggs as its achievements.

You mean the Lazy People party members? They are busy selling gala at the moment.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Zion243(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Neddstark:
The progress of Lagos in 2019 to 2022 surpasses that of an entire region of the country from 1999 till date.
Eko o ni baje o

NO CAP
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by texas1990(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
I hope another Chibuzor will not burn down the trucks out of envy under endsars protest disguise. We know they are following Nnamdi Kanu's order, let them not destroy our Lagos for us.
don't mind the useless ipob Obi supporters, terrorist goat's
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Bulleye(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Joniww:
And how does it put food on the table for the common man? U wont even see this fire apparatuses in ikorodu cause under 6month it will look like scrap. Just meant for the elites

You are myopic for assuming they are meant for the elite. Ever heard of multiplying effects? New jobs will be created and the labour market will shrink because unemployment will reduce. Get it?
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by hopexter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
RepoMan007:
Suffering the masses for four years so that any meagre thing done towards election can be hyped isn't hardwork. Hardworking working governor my foot.

Complainant, tell us one hardworking governor you know.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by RepoMan007: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
hopexter:

Complainant, tell us one hardworking governor you know.
Hardworking yet it took the monkey 4 years to import some firefighting equipments. This is about a very wicked and soulless governor will to allow people suffer for four years just to secure his second term. What delayed the importation of equipment for four years? Did Lagos state build the equipment for you to open your gutter and be asking me stupid questions?
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by RepoMan007: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
hopexter:

You slowpoke, you’ve not answered my question. Firefighting vehicles wasn’t his priority but part of his plans. What has the governor of your state done within the past 6 months?

I’m such your governor is waiting for federal allocation to build gutters because that’s what fools like you deserve. undecided
Retærded monkey. Which state is my state?
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by hopexter(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
RepoMan007:
Retærded monkey. Which state is my state?

It’s obvious you’re frustrated thief and the internet is the only place for you to air this, idiot dat can’t even mention his worthless state.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Chidex500: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

I only asked u to show me what ur state governors did to deceive u as election is coming or what dey have done b4 election in ur state........u r foolishly writing nonsense as if u know what u r doing but at d end u end up sounding like a lunatic idiot
An idiot sighted!
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Neddstark: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Crooze:

I didn't expect you to go this low, cos I followed the cultism post and saw your comments there. I expected you to be more refined and not to be a tribal bigot, but alas I was wrong.
I read other bigoted comments but singled yours out cos I expected more from you. It's a shame that you're such a bigot

I throw tribalistic jabs for fun. Don't take it too personal sir.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Menclothing: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nice gesture

All gov should be working tio
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by Mhistaedie01(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Stop saying nonsense. If they don't have it now you're still the one that will complain
Joniww:
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by TolaniLuv: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2022
I’m from Lagos. I’m always glad to be from Lagos! The only reason I love Nigeria is because of Lagos.

Our state is working into greatness
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by TolaniLuv: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:

That’s because you blame bad thing in Lagos on Tinubu not remembering he left power 15 years ago too.

Na Tinubu kill Endsars protesters but you no remember say he don leave power 15 years ago.

He’s not the governor and chief commander in chief to give order. Even the Lagos state Governor sanwo Olu said he didn’t give the order to shoot. Why blame Tinubu I don’t understand we know people who deh blame Tinubu are not Lagosian.
Re: Lagos State Acquires 62 Fire Service Apparatuses (Pictures And Videos) by 9japride(m): 3:51am On Oct 24, 2022
stacyadams:

Don't blame us some of us never cross Niger border or Congo talk more of going to c how a civilized city or country function... Pls don't blame us... grin
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok, I hope people learn to understand the duties of government. In developed countries, development goes on and nobody give a damn about it. Lagos state should be like small London. Lagos state is the smallest state in the country and yet can't even look like foreign countries with all the resources available. That money one single individual is cornering can be of use to everyone. But because of culture of submission, no one cares. It pains me that a lot of people are encouraging those wicked leaders to underperform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.