Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer (303 Views)

Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by wizod(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Friends someone borrowed #570,000 from my fiance last two years and has refused to pay. He has even refused to disclose his location but I've gotten d town where he is currently living. I am chatting him on WhatsApp and he will soon disclose his exact house address.

So I'm in urgent need of a human right lawyer. I want to arrest d guy and d human right lawyer will do d needful.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by youngsahito(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
wizod:
Friends someone borrowed #570,000 from my fiance last two years and has refused to pay. He has even refused to disclose his location but I've gotten d town where he is currently living. I am chatting him on WhatsApp and he will soon disclose his exact house address.

So I'm in urgent need of a human right lawyer. I want to arrest d guy and d human right lawyer will do d needful.

go to the nearest police station to lodge a compliant.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Was the agreement between your fiance and the person in writing in order to prove your claims?
wizod:

Re: Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
He must have proof though.
youngsahito:
go to the nearest police station to lodge a compliant.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by wizod(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Samantha123:
Was the agreement between your fiance and the person in writing in order to prove your claims?
not at all because they were dating then, my fiance was outside the country then and she has some bank teller that showed proof of payment.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Now this is a tricky one because he could come up with excuses as to why that payment was made since they were dating.

First, find his location and get him to confess that he owes her a certain amount of money, then you can use that as proof... I'd suggest that you call him and record the call conversation or use WhatsApp voice note, or get someone who can get him to confess and make sure that the person records the conversations, even though it's illegal to record someone without his or her knowledge, sometimes it's necessary.

Take that proof to the small claims court whereby a letter of demand will be delivered to the person's location stating that he should pay that certain amount that he owes to your fiancee within a period of 14 days.

If he still refuses to meet up with the letter of demand, go back to the small claims court with a copy of the letter of demand, the proof of him admitting to owe your fiancee some money, proof of payment that your fiancee made into his account, and his personal contact details.

The court will then use the information to summon him to appear in court at a said date and time.

If he doesn't appear, he'll then be arrested.
wizod:
not at all because they were dating then, my fiance was outside the country then and she has some bank teller that showed proof of payment.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2022
I forgot to tell you that what I've mentioned above is according to SA law, I'm not sure about how things work there, so I'd suggest that you do your research first or confirm whether the justice system there is similar to ours.
wizod:
Re: Urgent Need Of A Human Right Lawyer by Starz825(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Very very funny comment up there.....
The Lady from SA tried Sha...
But na Naija we dey ooo

Try to find his home address if you can...

If you can't..I think that's the end...
You guys should just move on....

Meanwhile they were even lovers before now....how are we so sure she loaned him the money?

(1) (Reply)

150 Best Non Cheesy Couple Captions That Are Cute But Not Cliché / Just A Lil Question / Why Women Should Embrace Their Husbands’ Girlfriends — Kudi Alagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.