Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking (65776 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Freethinker87: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2022
They both look constipated.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Mummiesboy: 3:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Juleeee:

What about the Taylor?
The babber weh carved that mustash no try

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by sayso: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:
Lol, they both look discombobulated.

How's governor Obaseki doing in Edo state sha? I hope he's fulfilling the promises he made

Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for president, he's our only hope.

The Guy na disaster.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by sayso: 4:36am On Oct 24, 2022
nlfpmod:
Osaretin Victor Asemota shared this photo of Edo State former Governor and incumbent Governor - Lucky Igbinedion and Godwin Obaseki. The photo got Twitter users talking.

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1584190577611927553?t=79uOEZ757ez8FmNazY_iHQ&s=08

Caption the photo.

Them wan fight? Just asking.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by phemmyfour: 4:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Edo n ugly governors
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Moshphil: 5:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Soxov:
Hmm

Peter obi is your family home not Nigeria hope
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by YourLandMyLand: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2022
mperornero:

My boy drop Aza make I bless you… grin
Police will pack the two of us today. I am going to show you angry
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Tzar(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Na you talk am o! grin
But my 1st marriage was with an Edo woman, I noticed most were pretty enough. But you see their men? I always why they worwor so much.

ASAPFERG1:
na Esan dey fine.. The rest ugly both men and women
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by blackpanda: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

The "sai" no fit am sef

Sai Tinubu
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Lama70(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:
Lol, they both look discombobulated.

How's governor Obaseki doing in Edo state sha? I hope he's fulfilling the promises he made

Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for president, he's our only hope.

Discombobulated, disjointed and unhinged. Very queer looks.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by seunowa(f): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Pierocash:
Bobo Mikano ,and Bobo Chicago are just wasting their time.

I am OBI-DIENT and Yusuful to my country
Obi can never rule Nigeria. If Tinubu fails to win. I prefer Atiku for the position
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2022
YourLandMyLand:

Police will pack the two of us today. I am going to show you angry
Pack us? For helping your life? Arrest me for blessing a beggar? All the ones I’ve helped in the past nkor?
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by sylve11: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I'm holding my laughter looking at igbinedion.

His facial expressions is that of who is about to cry out loud grin

grin grin cool
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by gly(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Guyman01:
Edo governors and ugliness dey quarrel grin

Bros Prof Osunbor no dey that list, that man na handsome man na.
This is Ojoro O to Edo people cheesy
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by bizzibodi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Edomen just look like Edo masks or their masquerades.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by God1000(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Uchedizzy:
you like speaking big big grammer, lol
lol, cheesy wetin man go do dear
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Guyman01:
Edo governors and ugliness dey quarrel grin

U are a wicked person ooooo LOL
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by deelobe: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Tinubu is even more handsome compared to these men that appears to be very disappointed tongue undecided

They are cousins. Obaseki looks like Baba Suwe the late Yoruba actor. The hopeful, but who turned out to be the worst governor in Edo state ever.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by deelobe: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Privatepart00:
shocked
Edo state and their ugly governors

They should have added Oshomoko at the middle

As ugly as they are so is their governorship. Who we offend? God help
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by kelspinall(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
arrest the tailor
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by iFESTAC680(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Juleeee:

What about the Taylor?

I was going to come here, but people are bad shaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
IbileIfe:

Many Benin and Isan men are handsome.
My Queen is Bini. And her brother is handsome.

You people wowo no be small, 90% Benin men are horror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) / Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.