Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido (3939 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nigerians react to a video showing the Oba of Benin presenting one of his daughters to music superstar Davido.

Davido, his fiancée Chioma Rowland, Cubana Chief Priest, Zlatan, and other members of 30BG reportedly stormed Benin for Isreal DMW's white wedding, as reported by Kemi Filani news.

Davido and his entourage had paid the Oba of Benin a courtesy visit.

The Oba might be seen introducing his daughter to the artist in an online video.

The King was overheard remarking, "This is my lawyer daughter."

The video has now attracted the attention of many, who have commented on how the Edo emperor marketed his daughter to the musician.

Reactions

In the comment section, Nigerians ridiculed the monarch.

One Slayers fan remarked, "I don't understand Ejooor, the Oba's introduction... He is attempting to shoot since I comprehend.

One Sim Plyma wrote, "Oba, my son and his wife have come to welcome you out of respect for your daughter's introduction. I have covered the marriage of Chioma and Davido with the blood of Jesus.

One Adeolaa questioned, "Why would the Oba introduce his daughter? Person, he has a girlfriend by his side, and you're still showing her off as your daughter?

One Beauty Osa wrote, "This is my attorney daughter. I adore Edo's father! Always proud of their children

One Dear Amarachi, "The Oba does not introduce his daughter."

Someone wrote: "Oba is introducing his daughter."

One Mzz Mayor questioned, "Why did he present his daughter?"

"Oba dey introduce his daughters to Davido," wrote one Ibroskiee.

One Susan August wrote, "Did I understand correctly that this is my oldest daughter?

One Amasunkyyy wrote: "Obama is providing a brief introduction to his daughter. Crew in town

One of the last eight authors wrote, "Oba's eldest daughter will be introduced with blessings."

One Kiki Ebonie posed the question, "Why did the monarch market his daughter?" Pls oooo, he no want

One Ladi remarked, "The couple introduced Davido to their oldest child. Davido no even send

One Faith Eze questioned, "Why did Igwe introduce his daughter to our in-laws?"

One King Mufasa wrote, "Oga is going to offer Davido a second wife. Him daughter

One Labani Mia wrote, "Please reserve David for Chioma alone. Who is the oldest child again... Best wishes to Isreal and his wife... stay happy forever… Cubana Chief Priest, continue to be blessed"

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/funny-reactions-trail-as-oba-of-benin.html?m=1

Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Moh247: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
His mum is from Edo State same as his first baby mama

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Abfinest007(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Every mallam with he own kettle
Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by culf: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
we read meanings to everything
Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by NaMe4: 2:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Oba only introduced his daughter as she was also present during the occasion. He's very proud of that his daughter.

I hope you know she's married.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by phemmyfour: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:
His mum is from Edo State same as his first baby mama

Sofia is from Osun state
Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Another one? tongue
Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Moh247: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
Sofia is from Osun state

Dele momodu and Sophia's are brothers and are from Edo State however Dele momodu's mother is from Ile Ife Osun State

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Baronthecelebri: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Hmmm, when you have money things work for you. In all thy getting, get money.
Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by ryanmcclure2: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2022
https://www.yeswriting.com/
YES Career Coaching & Resume Writing Services
We are the only company that offers Interview Aikido™, our signature interviewing and networking system for making friends and influencing people to hire or refer you.
Our video and in-person training significantly enhance your efforts in preparing for an interview.
Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Glbglb: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
You guys should stop capping, The Oba eldest daughter is happily married. The Monarch didn't introduce his daughter for what you guys are insinuating, Her name is Ikuoyemwen Ewuare Aimiuwu. Yes she's a barrister, Her husband name is Aimuiwu,

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gbongan, Osun State.

Moh247:

Dele momodu and Sophia's are brothers and are from Edo State however Dele momodu's mother is from Ile Ife Osun State

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You? / Pls Save Me, This Girl Wants To Kill Me. / Furstrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.