Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy (757 Views)

Why Are Arab Girls So Bitchy? / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy by gallantjake4: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
After some amazing love and sex we had, I had to undergo a trauma of breakup, when she said she loves another guy. I moved on with a succesfull career and life. One fine I receive a text abroad asking you there, after an hour I a call and I realise it's my ex. Soon am excited to hear from since she is still my first love. She apologises how sorry she has been and says she is coming back to india. And the day she arrives we soon meet up. And wow she did put on lil weight and quite chubby too. Soon we meet up kiss. One day she decides to stay with me at my home. And she comes, home soon we talk a lot of things....read more

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Man Stabbed To Death In Lekki By His Girlfriend / Please What's The Fastest Way To Forget A Girl In A Relationship? / “this Is So Heartbreaking” – Man Surprises Girlfriend With New Car Only For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.