Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) (13110 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2022
I'm angry too, when I see people supporting this evil party that has brought calamity upon Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2022
And that is why they are threatening everybody?

And that is why they are bullying and insulting everyone?

And that is why they are arsonist and gun wielding supporters?

Bia are they the only one that want change? So why dying for everybody matter and turned the whole thing to political terrorism, na only dem dey Nigeria?

Obi may God punish you for that statement. You don change Anambra finish talkless changing Nigeria?

Obi thunder fire. Amadioha fire you. Ogun kill you their for dat stupid statement.

Oya na make we see how u go take enter Aso Rock na.

As your piglet bastards are angry same way we are angry with you and them las las na fire to fire go end am to straighten your beast head and that of your cursed supporters who believes intimidation, harrassement, bullying, arsonist, mockery, abusive, gun brandishing is the right way to market you to Nigerians.

Obi may God punish you this morning.

Obi God punish you. Obi u dey vex me dis morning like to see you and use hammer to punch your skull I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Skty: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Yes o ..like me ..my anger fit burn for raining season so
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by phorget(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:

Just like ur father

Get out from my mention

Obidients are not like Batists, may God bless your own father.
A better Nigeria would be for all of us so dont hurt yourself supporting Tilumbu please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:

Na God go punish obi where ever he is

In ur life don't you ever quote me and mention obi the idiot

God punish obi once again
hahahahahahaha...this one will soon get heart attack on top Obi matter

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Naijaolosho2: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
post=117854284:
Na dat anger go kill all ipob supporters,
All terrorists and cannibals must fall.

Shut up, your statements make no sense,true Nigerians who wants the progress of themselves and their country are angry.

Now I know you're also an urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
jrusky:
And that is why they are threatening everybody?

And that is why they are bullying and insulting everyone?

And that is why they are arsonist and gun wielding supporters?

Bia are they the only one that want change? So why dying for everybody matter and turned the whole thing to political terrorism, na only dem dey Nigeria?

Obi may God punish you for that statement. You don change Anambra finish talkless changing Nigeria?

Obi thunder fire. Amadioha fire you. Ogun kill you their for dat stupid statement.

Oya na make we see how u go take enter Aso Rock na.

As your piglet bastards are angry same way we are angry with you and them las las na fire to fire go end am to straighten your beast head and that of your cursed supporters who believes intimidation, harrassement, bullying, arsonist, mockery, abusive, gun brandishing is the right way to market you to Nigerians.

Obi may God punish you this morning.

Obi God punish you. Obi u dey vex dis morning like to see you and use hammer to punch your skull I swear.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....mehn you urchins are making me laugh this morning

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Komu1048(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Na God go punish Tinubu ..

Which Tinubu be dat?

Don't you ever mention Tinubu again where people with sense are talking .

How much is bag of rice in your area?

Na God go punish Tinubu

May ur life be like anambra today, may u experience the type of peace been experienced in anambra due to UGM and may u enjoy all u av worked for like anambra people r enjoying their properties to flooding.

Experience and experiment no b the same thing.

U people needs to stop deceiving Nigerians. It's only fools that will use Buhari govt to judgeTinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2022
post=117854284:
Senior urchin, good morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Hmm
They're still confused or do they want someone to shout it to their ears that all we want is LP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by hippyj(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2022
general111:
A bag of rice is almost 50k.instead of working to reduce the price of rice, some of them want us to replace it with agbado grin grin
We really want change.
He said "those that want change should shut up their mouths"....
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....mehn you urchins are making me laugh this morning

Laugh to ur grave I give no shit bloody goat.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by herkeem: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2022
phorget:

We cannot keep doing things the same way and expecting a different result. Nigerian politicians would always come up with manifestos but do you know that those manifestos are not even for the aspirants rather it is usually the party manifesto.
Yar”adua had a seven point agenda and that was his own personal goal and objectives.
Let him give us his personal manifesto not mouth words

I would rather go for a personal idea than a party manfesto.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2022
jrusky:

Laugh to ur grave I give no shit bloody goat.
You'll cry blood next year, and I'll be here to continue laughing at you grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Macphenson: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2022
post=117854284:

Some people are more useless than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Tlagrules: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2022
And light will always trump darkness.. No matter how hard they try H. E PO will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria ��������
jen4r:
yes, 2023 is finally battle between light and darkness in Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1430866/obidients-angry-want-change-peter-obi-video/

You can't control people that is angry and still you want to be president, peter obi you not serious go learn more
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by plaindealer: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
They want change, but the only place they don't want change is inside their own SE, they want the same failure and backwardness in the SE.. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
46k for a bag of rice yet december never reach why won't they be angry.
It's 100k here
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2022
general111:
A bag of rice is almost 50k.instead of working to reduce the price of rice, some of them want us to replace it with agbado grin grin
We really want change.
It's 105k here
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Na God go punish Tinubu ..

Which Tinubu be dat?

Don't you ever mention Tinubu again where people with sense are talking .

How much is bag of rice in your area?

Na God go punish Tinubu
Tinubu don dey sell rice... Lies cant build this nation
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2022
Cantonese:
Nigerians truly need that change in the real sense of it.

APC met rice in 2015 at 8,000, but presently, rice revolves between 42,000 and 48,000. As we speak now, fuel queues have started growing again in Lagos.

Bread and beans, the common man's food is no longer common. The price of Agege bread is fast getting out of the reach of the common man. Garri, sugar and ekpa that the common man used to console himself at lunch time is fast becoming a mirage. Ekpa 50 naira is almost phased out. No more garri of 50 naira. No sugar of 10 naira. What about pure water? Gala now is 150 for the big, 70 naira for the small. Union members have made trekking become forced exercise for Nigerians, with transport costs going off the roof. Now it is common to see people walking from CMS to Ojuelegba in the evenings. People walk from Fadeyi to Maryland; from Ojota to Ikorodu. The so called infrastructures, we no see.

APC wetin we do una? Una still take lie dey follow us. All the promises $1 - N1, 5 million jobs, etc. Una still get mind dey lie dey go. No be all of us blind na.

Untop, one baba take Emi lo kan do im own national anthem, dey still dey lie dey go.

Abeg una don try reach. Make una come go.
No dey influate price abeg... Or you talk your area... It's not up to 35k where I am... And it's foreign rice
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by depezee(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Tinubu has been chosen, Cos Nigerians want a person that could perform competently...

Not incompetently like obi the dullard

God bless Tinubu and all his supporters

You want to choose a man with dementia.
A sick man.
A man who is getting very close to his grave.
A man with questionable characters.
Please support Obi-Datti for a better Nigeria.
I am a Yoruba man, am going to campaign and vote for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by bewla(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
46k for a bag of rice yet december never reach why won't they be angry.
Hurry get your while stock last
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by bewla(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2022
general111:
We really want change.
From some one who hard the chance but still claim his not part of the problem while is part and full member of it from.abga to.pdp and now in labour

You join
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
who cares?
I even want Tinubu to win even more because of them. I want to see them seethe so hard till they choke on their bile
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by EmmyCC: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
You're right.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Coming from this dumb nincompoop.
Obituaries want change abi hunger and poverty wan kill them because they don't have the brain to be creative and command wealth. They are waiting for government to spoon feed them.
Foolish people with foolish Presidential candidate that always foam in the mouth dashing out lambacious lies.
Don’t be unreasonable no country citizens want government to spoon feed them all they want is Job and enabling environment to do business, imagine farmers can’t farm again they may die of bandits attack or flood, traders n commuters can’t use road transportation without being kidnapped died or flood, even those in level one in government job can’t afford a bag of rice with minimum wage of 30k it means the person have to work like 3 months before he or she can afford a bag of local rice sold for 48k… I dare you to compare that your peanuts salary to dollar and see how much you earn monthly… some una nor just get sense at all
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by EmmyCC: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Spirit04:
who cares?
I even want Tinubu to win more because of them. I want to see them seethe so hard till they choke on their bile
Not to fix the country? Wow. Well me I want Obi to win and get to work on fixing the country as much as he and his team can do that you and I will be happy at the end.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
Don’t be unreasonable no country citizens want government to spoon feed them all they want is Job and enabling environment to do business, imagine farmers can’t farm again they may die of bandits attack or flood, traders n commuters can’t use road transportation without being kidnapped died or flood, even those in level one in government job can’t afford a bag of rice with minimum wage of 30k it means the person have to work like 3 months before he or she can afford a bag of local rice sold for 48k… I dare you to compare that your peanuts salary to dollar and see how much you earn monthly… some una nor just get sense at all
Ipob are lazy period
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2022
herkeem:
No they are angry because you don't have a manifesto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foR78_8-W8o

Your blogging is sheet almost three voices talking at once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 8th Most Terrorised Country In The World - IEP / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday / Sanwo-Olu To LASTMA: If My Brother, Family Break the law, Don’t Spare Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.