Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,624 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) (13104 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Macphenson:

Some people are more useless than I thought.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by walezy14(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi liar liar can't make any changes. He is just power desperado.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Babysho(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Tinubu has been chosen, Cos Nigerians want a person that could perform competently...

Not incompetently like obi the dullard

God bless Tinubu and all his supporters

Hope you can afford rice at 100k per bag during xmas due to inflation and flooding
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Babysho(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2022
walezy14:
Obi liar liar can't make any changes. He is just power desperado.

If Obi is a power desperado, then Tinubu and Atiku are what? Lol

Go and watch Obi’s interview. Never have we had a presidential candidate break down our economy so well and even give us credible new information.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Macphenson: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

As e dey pain them, e dey swit us, as e dey swit us e dey pain them.

More tears leading

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2022
I remember change led us this far
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Ipob are lazy period
Igbo people are hardworking people, shame nor let you convert your salary into dollar or euro make you see how foolish you are by trying to support same government that has failed you?now you tag all Obidient movements to be IPOB you’re a very stupid person for having such gullible mentality

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1430866/obidients-angry-want-change-peter-obi-video/
Its a fool that will keep doing the same thing and expect different results, Obidient movements is a movement for well meaning Nigerians who demands a change of government and that’s the truth, some of these APC n PDP supporters feel they are wise but their foolishness is overwhelming you expect same old structure of corrupt politicians to work differently? They will still promise same to get your vote and still do nothing after 7yrs Buhari is yet to deliver a single campaign promises let me remind you people dollars is now 750 something Buhari promised to equal it to Naira in 2014 campaign make una use una brain think wisely… we demand a total change
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2022
EmmyCC:

Not to fix the country? Wow. Well me I want Obi to win and get to work on fixing the country as much as he and his team can do that you and I will be happy at the end.
you don't know the meaning of even more? better go pick up secondary school reader. what do you know about fixing a country
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Donjazet2: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2022
fredoooooo:
Obituarists are bush babies , they're not Angry, they're crying everywhere, they're liars grin grin cheesy
Mr obi pandora, go change Anambra first. grin grin

BATSHETTIMA23 BY GODS GRACE, INSHA ALLAH, ASE WA cool

Seun see this fake like.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
Igbo people are hardworking people, shame nor let you convert your salary into dollar or euro make you see how foolish you are by trying to support same government that has failed you?now you tag all Obidient movements to be IPOB you’re a very stupid person for having such gullible mentality

Ipob Obituary miscreants are the most lazy set of people in this life. They are only good at pushing drugs, stealing, money laundering and rituals.

Next

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Ikpaitid: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Mark my words,these IPOB people will be fighting for Senate President after Tinubu becomes the president but unfortunately for them the Senate President will come from South South or North West.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Bigchristo: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Ipob Obituary miscreants are the most lazy set of people in this life. They are only good at pushing drugs, stealing, money laundering and rituals.

Next
You just confirmed how dumb you are now sorry for your life grin grin, still can’t change the fact that I love Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
You just confirmed how dumb you are now sorry for your life grin grin, still can’t change the fact that I love Igbo people

Of course you have to like drug dealers, ritualist and rapists because you are one.

Next

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Tinubu has been chosen, Cos Nigerians want a person that could perform competently...

If you're the only child to your parents, am sorry they are close to being childless
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2022
fredoooooo:
Obituarists are bush babies , they're not Angry, they're crying everywhere, they're liars grin grin cheesy
Mr obi pandora, go change Anambra first. grin grin

BATSHETTIMA23 BY GODS GRACE, INSHA ALLAH, ASE WA cool
This nincompoop might be in a situation of not being sure of his next meal yet he's supporting a vegetable to rule over him. Some of you Africans deserve to live in the bush with wild animals

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by ada9ja(f): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
obi is an evil and a bastard

Yes same as ur father n w.ho.r.e of a mother
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Bigchristo: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Of course you have to like drug dealers, ritualist and rapists because you are one.

Next
This one don mad Gunn, tell me your tribe and let me point out all the ritualist rapist and fraudsters they’ve convicted so far, bastard child like you… I be confirm Warri pikin I nor Dey do politics of hate I am a patriotic Nigerian who want the best for his country
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
herkeem:
No they are angry because you don't have a manifesto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foR78_8-W8o

The Buhari that Tinubu brought to power came with a beautiful manifesto and the manifesto ensures a bag of rice is almost 5k 2 months to December and you are very happy to live in hardship for the rest of your life...continue.

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
I don mad Gunn, make I tell you my tribe which is warri and let me point out that we are ritualist rapist and fraudsters they’ve convicted so far, bastard child like me… I be confirm Warri pikin and I Dey do politics of hate I am a useless Nigerian who doesn't want the best for his country

Really? I love how you describe yourself. Tell me more about yourself
This is getting interesting cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by EmmyCC: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Spirit04:
you don't know the meaning of even more? better go pick up secondary school reader. what do you know about fixing a country
Okay. When Obi wins our education sector will be improved so that you and I will have access to quality education and be able to understand each other.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Mrfixitt:
This nincompoop might be in a situation of not being sure of his next meal yet he's supporting a vegetable to rule over him. Some of you Africans deserve to live in the bush with wild animals
Bush baby , cry ! Cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peter o I said his supporters are hungry and angry... you're a living proof Bush baby
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Bigchristo: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Really? I love how you describe yourself. Tell me more about yourself
This is getting interesting cheesy
You chop craze
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
post=117854284:
Na dat anger go kill all ipob supporters,
All terrorists and cannibals must fall.
And the supporters of wickedness in the land will die unfortunate death.

Those who support APC evils and afflictions against the people, together with their generations will wallow in perpetual darkness and destruction they enabled.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by onuman: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tell Farooq Kperogi.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
post=117854284:
Na dat anger go kill all ipob supporters,
All terrorists and cannibals must fall.
Long live Tinubu kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by georgeakins: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
The change should start from their underdeveloped region
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Everything is costly in Nigeria now so why one will not be vexed
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by franudi: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Coming from this dumb nincompoop.
Obituaries want change abi hunger and poverty wan kill them because they don't have the brain to be creative and command wealth. They are waiting for government to spoon feed them.
Foolish people with foolish Presidential candidate that always foam in the mouth dashing out lambacious lies.
Foolish boy.
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by caracas: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:

Talk true , even you your self know say na rubbish yarn you just drop
Re: Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) by caracas: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
georgeakins:
The change should start from their underdeveloped region
Apart from Lagos (developed by igbos n fg) no other state in the sw can compete with the least developed state in the south east.
Know this n know Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark Calls For Control Of Social Media / Boko Haram Sponsorship: No Secret Trial For Ndume —court / APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.