Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Experience Dating A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Married Woman (8544 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2022
I dated one or two girls after secondary school and early years in the university but everything changed in my 3rd year when I was posted to IT(Industrial Training) in 2011. I met a married woman there whom I fall in love with. She is dark skinned and so beautiful with this smile on her face all the time. Each time I go into her office to submit a file, she always welcome me with a smile and ask how I am coping with the place. The feeling keeps growing but I was so patient till I passed out from IT, that was six months.

Few weeks after IT I went to see her in her office. We had a little discussion and I asked for her number before leaving and she gladly gave it to me. I called her few days after she responded well so one day I told her about my feelings. She had to think about it for few days before she said yes. The relationship started and I realized it was my first time of truly being in love. She was so nice to me and I love her back �. Honestly this is not about money or any material thing, I truly love her, she is perfect for me. The love between us became so strong that we talked many times in the day and chat even late hours. Then it was 2go & Facebook. We attended occasions together. I would ask why her husband is not going with her, she will say he is always busy.

All the while I didn't know her husband. One day she visited me where I lived(off camp) and one of my hostel mates/friend saw her. When she left, the guy told me that her husband is a lecturer in our school, he told me his position and office. By then I didn't know him because it's not the same campus. Later I asked her if her husband is a lecturer and also hold the post my friend mentioned, she said yes. She told me that is why she doesn't like to visit me in my hostel, or for us to go to a hotel in town because many people know her. I became scared, I wanted to end it but the love was too much.

One day the husband saw a message I sent to her. He asked but she denied it could be a mistake. Already the man have noticed the late night chat, usual smile while they are listening to news and also she was not much interested in bed with him. These are her confessions to me. She told me that Dr. saw my text the previous night that I should stop calling for the time being, she will be the one to call. The following morning, Dr.( The husband) called me to ask what affair I was having with his wife but I denied. He asked about the message, I said it was meant for someone else, my girl. He asked how I know his wife at the first place. I told him from my place of IT, I went ahead to tell him that she is like a mother to us(students) in her office so I can't try to send her a text like that. He was not convinced, he has seen many changes in the woman he married. He then invited me to his office. By then I have already written my finals and waiting for NYSC. I told the wife about the invitation but she said I shouldn't go. I insisted I will go to prove my innocence though I was guilty cry. With all these developments I had to work my posting to another region so I will be far away from her. I wanted it to stop because after meeting Dr. in his office, I felt so bad for my actions. He was so nice and humble. A day before I will leave for NYSC, she became so sick that she was admitted in the hospital, her phone was taken away from her. When I got to the camp, I pleaded with her to let go because of her marriage, it was so difficult for her. Dr. called me on the passing out day from camp, congratulated me, then stylishly reminded me about the law of Golden rules. After about one month he called again, told me that they are still having issues in their marriage since then. He has pleaded with the wife for them to reconcile but she keep on behaving strange. He told me to pray for forgiveness because he cried and said a lot of prayers against anyone that caused their marital problem. He doesn't really want me to incur the wrath of God. In all these, I never admitted I had something with the wife but he knows the truth, he is filled with wisdom and an elder as well. I tried my best to talk to the wife but she was heartbroken that I influenced my posting bro a far place against her advice because she wanted me to be posted in the nearby State wher she can visit. It took few months later and they reconciled. Dr. Called me about twice after my service to know how I was faring and also to know if I came back to their state, but I didn't go back. Sometimes my conscience disturb me and I feel the need to call Dr. to confess but then I remembered the problem it will bring for his wife. Even though he already knew that I dated his wife, but hearing it from me will cause more damage so I didn't confess.

I am someone that dream especially when something bad wants to happen to people I love/family. When my father, mother, uncle & sister in law died, I had similar dreams. Sometime in August, I saw Dr. and his wife in my dream. I was in their house in that dream, Dr. was so lean and looked sick. We had a little discussion then he told me I should go and see a SOOTHSAYER then I wake up. The dream didn't make sense to me until about four days later, the wife sent me a test that Dr. is dead. I asked her which day, it was the same day I had the dream.

About my life after NYSC. I have worked with few private companies without much achievements. Worked with a commercial Bank as a sales representative (marketing), with another firm as a customer care representative and later accountant before the company shut down completely. I borrowed some money from my elder brother, added to my little savings and bought a car for Uber. Unfortunately the car is faulty and keeps taking me to mechanic every week. I noticed that nothing really works for me the way I plan. Sometimes I will start a thing and loose interest along the way. I studied Accountancy Education and started ANAN last year when I was posted to finance department in my last job. I took the first stage of the exam PEA and cleared it but now I am loosing interest gradually. PEB classes have started since September but I haven't attended the tutorials for once. In my mid 30's I m still single and confused about life.

About meeting a soothsayer like Dr. told me in the dream, it's difficult because I wasn't trained that way. I came from a decent Christian family and all my life, none of my parents have taken me to spiritual house or something like that.
But I have a strong feeling that DREAM was not ordinary, like a message was passed to me. Again the days are evil, I might enter the wrong hands while seeking for solution.

Kindly advice please �
I welcome criticism for my past, I offended both God and man and I am TRULY SORRY.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by anochuko01(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Lies

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Autobot05: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Humble432:
I dated one or two girls after secondary school and early years in the university but everything changed in my 3rd year when I was posted to IT(Industrial Training) in 2011. I met a married woman there whom I fall in love with. She is dark skinned and so beautiful with this smile on her face all the time. Each time I go into her office to submit a file, she always welcome me with a smile and ask how I am coping with the place. The feeling keeps growing but I was so patient till I passed out from IT, that was six months.

Few weeks after IT I went to see her in her office. We had a little discussion and I asked for her number before leaving and she gladly gave it to me. I called her few days after she responded well so one day I told her about my feelings. She had to think about it for few days before she said yes. The relationship started and I realized it was my first time of truly being in love. She was so nice to me and I love her back �. Honestly this is not about money or any material thing, I truly love her, she is perfect for me. The love between us became so strong that we talked many times in the day and chat even late hours. Then it was 2go & Facebook. We attended occasions together. I would ask why her husband is not going with her, she will say he is always busy.

All the while I didn't know her husband. One day she visited me where I lived(off camp) and one of my hostel mates/friend saw her. When she left, the guy told me that her husband is a lecturer in our school, he told me his position and office. By then I didn't know him because it's not the same campus. Later I asked her if her husband is a lecturer and also hold the post my friend mentioned, she said yes. She told me that is why she doesn't like to visit me in my hostel, or for us to go to a hotel in town because many people know her. I became scared, I wanted to end it but the love was too much.

One day the husband saw a message I sent to her. He asked but she denied it could be a mistake. Already the man have noticed the late night chat, usual smile while they are listening to news and also she was not much interested in bed with him. These are her confessions to me. She told me that Dr. saw my text the previous night that I should stop calling for the time being, she will be the one to call. The following morning, Dr.( The husband) called me to ask what affair I was having with his wife but I denied. He asked about the message, I said it was meant for someone else, my girl. He asked how I know his wife at the first place. I told him from my place of IT, I went ahead to tell him that she is like a mother to us(students) in her office so I can't try to send her a text like that. He was not convinced, he has seen many changes in the woman he married. He then invited me to his office. By then I have already written my finals and waiting for NYSC. I told the wife about the invitation but she said I shouldn't go. I insisted I will go to prove my innocence though I was guilty cry. With all these developments I had to work my posting to another region so I will be far away from her. I wanted it to stop because after meeting Dr. in his office, I felt so bad for my actions. He was so nice and humble. A day before I will leave for NYSC, she became so sick that she was admitted in the hospital, her phone was taken away from her. When I got to the camp, I pleaded with her to let go because of her marriage, it was so difficult for her. Dr. called me on the passing out day from camp, congratulated me, then stylishly reminded me about the law of Golden rules. After about one month he called again, told me that they are still having issues in their marriage since then. He has pleaded with the wife for them to reconcile but she keep on behaving strange. He told me to pray for forgiveness because he cried and said a lot of prayers against anyone that caused their marital problem. He doesn't really want me to incur the wrath of God. In all these, I never admitted I had something with the wife but he knows the truth, he is filled with wisdom and an elder as well. I tried my best to talk to the wife but she was heartbroken that I influenced my posting bro a far place against her advice because she wanted me to be posted in the nearby State wher she can visit. It took few months later and they reconciled. Dr. Called me about twice after my service to know how I was faring and also to know if I came back to their state, but I didn't go back. Sometimes my conscience disturb me and I feel the need to call Dr. to confess but then I remembered the problem it will bring for his wife. Even though he already knew that I dated his wife, but hearing it from me will cause more damage so I didn't confess.

I am someone that dream especially when something bad wants to happen to people I love/family. When my father, mother, uncle & sister in law died, I had similar dreams. Sometime in August, I saw Dr. and his wife in my dream. I was in their house in that dream, Dr. was so lean and looked sick. We had a little discussion then he told me I should go and see a SOOTHSAYER then I wake up. The dream didn't make sense to me until about four days later, the wife sent me a test that Dr. is dead. I asked her which day, it was the same day I had the dream.

About my life after NYSC. I have worked with few private companies without much achievements. Worked with a commercial Bank as a sales representative (marketing), with another firm as a customer care representative and later accountant before the company shut down completely. I borrowed some money from my elder brother, added to my little savings and bought a car for Uber. Unfortunately the car is faulty and keeps taking me to mechanic every week. I noticed that nothing really works for me the way I plan. Sometimes I will start a thing and loose interest along the way. I studied Accountancy Education and started ANAN last year when I was posted to finance department in my last job. I took the first stage of the exam PEA and cleared it but now I am loosing interest gradually. PEB classes have started since September but I haven't attended the tutorials for once. In my mid 30's I m still single and confused about life.

About meeting a soothsayer like Dr. told me in the dream, it's difficult because I wasn't trained that way. I came from a decent Christian family and all my life, none of my parents have taken me to spiritual house or something like that.
But I have a strong feeling that DREAM was not ordinary, like a message was passed to me. Again the days are evil, I might enter the wrong hands while seeking for solution.

Kindly advice please �
I welcome criticism for my past, I offended both God and man and I am TRULY SORRY.

I hope everyone learns from this
OP Sinned against man and God
Just ask for forgiveness and try your best ... there will always be consequences so just serve your time . I believe you'll be fine if you follow this

Ignore the FTC

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by HopeNeverDies: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Lol... Bro!!!
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2022
anochuko01:
Lies

Why do you think it's a lie?
It's 100% TRUE.
What will someone benefit from typing this whole thing just to lie? Does likes and views from nairaland members give one money? Who knows.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Lol... Bro!!!

I messed up bro.
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by VictorUSA(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Go back and knack that woman again and your problem will be over.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by VictorUSA(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2022
anochuko01:
Lies
You must be very stupid! Is everything lies to you? I'm currently in a relationship with two married women: one a colleague the other a neighbour. Married women are cheap. They are easier to get than single ladies.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by nnamdiosu(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Humble432:

Kindly advice please �

Hi bro.
The first step is deep remorse, repentance and forsaking of sins which you've done. Of you've asked God for mercy, believe he has forgiven you. (HIS MERCY SUPERCEDES EVERYTHING ANY OTHER HUMAN THINKS OR SAYS ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING YOURSELF)

That being said, so many great spiritual laws have been broken. And some steps needs to be done.

I believe the man comes from a place where the husband dies if the wife cheats. But that's besides the point now.

Truly that dream wasn't ordinary.

Meaning of a soothsayer

noun
a person supposed to be able to foresee the future.

So it doesn't necessarily mean a babalawo. It could also be a prophet or man of God. Most men of God are also called oracles of God, despite the fact oracles are most times also used for gods as we see in movies.

I suggest you meet a true man of God to break the curse over your head.

Since you've repented, you will obtain mercy from God.

You can pm me if you need further advise or counselling. Put it at the back of your mind that what has happened has happened. Forget about the past, draw near to God and everything will be restored.

Amen

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Zonefree(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Dr. Called me about twice after my service to know how I was faring and also to know if I came back to their state,

So, Dr knew you banged his wife and he was still calling to know how you're faring

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by virginprincess(f): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by virginprincess(f): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

So, Dr knew you banged his wife and he was still calling to know how you're faring
Not everyone is like you tongue.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by GOFRONT(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2022
I would have said Karma is coming for the Op, but then again who knows if Doctor has once dated a married woman during his youthful age too.....

Like DR has banged someone else's wife, You OP banged DR's wife, one guy banged you own wife, another guy banged the guy's wife, another guy baged d guys wife, another guy banged the guys wife, another guy bang d guys wife and another guy bang d guys wife and d cycle continues........

Nothing is new, Karma is only a bitch

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Joshchi(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2022
You're overthinking this and probably dealing with guilt. Just shut it down and find a way to focus on your life. What's done is done. Forgive yourself and move on

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Zonefree(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Not everyone is like you tongue.
How am I?
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by sacajawea: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2022
What was your age difference between you and the woman
Was it up to 20 years?
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Nostring: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

u no dey here "keep your enemies closer" ... If no b death, wetin Dr dey plan for am go dey brutal , who knows wetin Dr go do wey backfire sef undecided

You came from a decent Christian family , yet u dey Bleep anoda person wife as u like angry
not surprised tho, na the way of many pastors too lipsrsealed

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by blinking001(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2022
While some people get to experience their Karma within a very short period of time while they are still alive, others are made to face it in their afterlife.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Hi bro.
The first step is deep remorse, repentance and forsaking of sins which you've done. Of you've asked God for mercy, believe he has forgiven you. (HIS MERCY SUPERCEDES EVERYTHING ANY OTHER HUMAN THINKS OR SAYS ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING YOURSELF)

That being said, so many great spiritual laws have been broken. And some steps needs to be done.

I believe the man comes from a place where the husband dies if the wife cheats. But that's besides the point now.

Truly that dream wasn't ordinary.

Meaning of a soothsayer

noun
a person supposed to be able to foresee the future.

So it doesn't necessarily mean a babalawo. It could also be a prophet or man of God. Most men of God are also called oracles of God, despite the fact oracles are most times also used for God's as we see in movies.

I suggest you meet a true man of God to break the curse over your head.

Since you've repented, you will obtain mercy from God.

You can pm me if you need further advise or counselling. Put it at the back of your mind that what has happened has happened. Forget about the past, draw near to God and everything will be restored.

Amen

Thank you Sir.
I tried to pm you but couldn't. How else can I reach you.
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by nnamdiosu(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Humble432:

Thank you Sir.
I tried to pm you but couldn't. How else can I reach you.

You did. I saw your first mail and replied it. Just reply it again
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2022
sacajawea:
What was your age difference between you and the woman
Was it up to 20 years?

11 years
She got married early. Dr. was much older.
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

Dr was such a nice man and also felt that bringing me close will help to restore the peace in his home. I think it worked out because at that age, if he was harsh to me,,,,maybe I would have gone ahead to continue what I was doing.

Are you not also surprised that despite what happened, he didn't chase the wife away but was seeking reconcilation. All he wanted was peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2022
Humble432:

11 years
She got married early. Dr. was much older.

Yes though healthy as at the time.
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Joshchi:
You're overthinking this and probably dealing with guilt. Just shut it down and find a way to focus on your life. What's done is done. Forgive yourself and move on

Thanks, really appreciate.
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Nostring:
u no dey here "keep your enemies closer" ... If no b death, wetin Dr dey plan for am go dey brutal , who knows wetin Dr go do wey backfire sef undecided

You came from a decent Christian family , yet u dey Bleep anoda person wife as u like angry
not surprised tho, na the way of many pastors too lipsrsealed

Mistakes happen and I am only a human. At that age some of these things were not clear to me. I felt I was having fun.

About coming from a decent Christian home, yes I repeat it. I messed up doesn't take that away. I know I avoid a lot of bad things but this one got me, I am not proud of my acts, regret them pls.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
nnamdiosu:

You did. I saw your first mail and replied it. Just reply it again

Alright
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Rexymania(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Women lol ... They can deniel to the core
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Joeev: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Don't over think. All these problems you're passing through is just normal. Blame the bad economy. As for your Uber car, you simply bought an overused car

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by F4ku: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Before I'll give my own advice op..
Plz clarify this question..
Where you intimate with the lady?
If yes, which exact day of the week and most importantly, can you verify the exact day Dr passed away..

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Humble432: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
F4ku:
Before I'll give my own advice op..
Plz clarify this question..
Where you intimate with the lady?
If yes, which exact day of the week and most importantly, can you verify the exact day Dr passed away..

What has the particular day of the week got to do with the advice? I can't remember.
Re: My Experience Dating A Married Woman by Nostring: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Humble432:

Mistakes happen and I am only a human. At that age some of these things were not clear to me. I felt I was having fun.

About coming from a decent Christian home, yes I repeat it. I messed up doesn't take that away. I know I avoid a lot of bad things but this one got me, I am not proud of my acts, regret them pls.
sir , forget the decent Christian home.. go find a soothsayer asap like the Dr suggested in your dream, no dey waste time... "Fight fire with fire"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Can You Last On Bed / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown / The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.