Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts (101319 Views)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Cantonese: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
I think culture will her become the Ooni's wife, by extension. The people of Osun state will address her as their wife.

This present Ooni, adds glamour to the throne, just like the Oba of Benin and some other Kings in the entire South. They practice their tradition, but do not keep away from their people, as obtained long before now.

When una see good thing make una enjoy una selves. Na only person wey owu dey worry, na im dey complain about Chioma body and Davido appearance. As you like, do your own woman or man.

Davido honours his woman in all ways possible. Presenting her to his Paramount ruler, shows his readiness to proceed with the marriage.

Congratulations ahead to them both.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by JaskanFactor: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
young people who dont yet know the world aspire to mingle with high society , but the normal young people grow up to realise that debased scandalous behaviour goes with highest society like blue goes with sky.

You want to be close to a rich man, only to be disappointed to find he only got rich by double crossing everybody who crossed his path.

Chioma is then very suitably dressed for high society , cause high society in an immoral world is made up of the lowest souls.

There is nothing upside down in that picture, its all right side up.

The most respectable honourable people in the world are sleeping under a bridge somewhere or similar.

But people who only see with their eyes will never understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Nope. Breastfeeding is a natural thing and that's what the breast was primarily made for.

I think you misunderstood me...

Let me rephrase:

Breastfeeding is not an excuse to expose cleavage. Women breastfeed without having to show off cleavages.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by iamrealdeji(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Na poor man Dem dey snatch babe from
But money pass money o. Ooni is richer o. . It's not always about money sha
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2022
We all want to satisfy our sexual desires
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by gloryman91: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Stupidity from OBO.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Bigchristo: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
kelvine:
If Davido get money and fame he no get power/juju like Ooni. If king talk nobody go change am o

So na juju him take Dey carry women? Chai na wa oo no wonder
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

Na idiot you be. Stupid Obituary children grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2022
angelfallz:
Don't you think that if Davido does not like it he would have told Chioma stop dressing like that?

I don't doubt that he doesn't mind... I simply believe he doesn't value her enough to be bothered!

My opinion anyway... I stand to be corrected!

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Romanoff(f): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

I think you misunderstood me...

Let me rephrase:

Breastfeeding is not an excuse to expose cleavage. Women breastfeed without having to show off cleavages.

What Chioma is showing is her whole breast. Not cleavage.

Cleavage is the line between the breasts, not the entire breasts.

There's no way a woman can breastfeed without bringing out her breasts.

If that offends anyone, the person needs help o.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Kemi and Vawulence self.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Starz825(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
atinga1:
What's with the annoying show of breasts?
Today's women cannot dress if they don't flaunt breasts.
What's the essence?
Go owambe for Saturdays...you go tire
Even old mamas are not left
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by tishbite41(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2022
JaskanFactor:
young people who dont yet know the world aspire to mingle with high society , but the normal young people grow up to realise that debased scandalous behaviour goes with highest society like blue goes with sky.

You want to be close to a rich man, only to be disappointed to find he only got rich by double crossing everybody who crossed his path.

Chioma is then very suitably dressed for high society , cause high society in an immoral world is made up of the lowest souls.

There is nothing upside down in that picture, its all right side up.

The most respectable honourable people in the world are sleeping under a bridge somewhere or similar.

But people who only see with their eyes will never understand.
Spiritual
Davido, Chioma, Ooni and hin harem fit dey run Group Intimacy and orgies
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by DonroxyII: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Don't Be so Sure ... rich man dey rich man wife and poor man dey collect rich man wife...

Alot dey happen na inside life !
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

What Chioma is showing is her whole breast. Not cleavage.

Cleavage is the line between the breasts, not the entire breasts.

There's no way a woman can breastfeed without bringing out her breasts.

If that offends anyone, the person needs help o.

Chioma and a lot of women might beg to differ there!

Oh well, what do I know! Thanks!
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Canyona1(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
What's the essence?
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Romanoff(f): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Chioma and a lot of women might beg to differ there!

Oh well, what do I know! Thanks!

Just cause they have chosen to shift the goal post doesn't change the fact that they are just showing brezz and not cleavage.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by DonroxyII: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
atinga1:
What's the essence?
What do you expect from Girlfriend of a Musician or Celebrities...

That You don't like it means You ain't inside Shwobiz World ....

Dem call am "ShowBiz" for a Reason ...

She is Very OK for the Glamz but Not Okay for You ...

That's the Wife to Be of One of the Most Popular A Listed Artists from Africa even Hollywood go rep Her ...

Why are all of Una Complaining...

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by HRMK: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2022
LIKE SERIOUSLY?THE OONI DOES NOT GET MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN'S BABYMAMA!NOT EVN THAT OF A SMALL BOY LIKE DAVIDO!CHECK THE LIST OF THOSE NEW QUEENS AND TELL ME WHICH OF THEM CHIOMA COULD COMPETE WITH!ITS A BIG INSULT TO EVEN HAVE THE THOUGH!!
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by abidem4real: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You are right my guy! Na poor man's babe dem dey snatch jare. Honestly, if Davido were poor, Chioma would followed another man since their disagreement started.

#MoneyIsTheKey
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by DonroxyII: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

You can't hide an irresponsible/loose man or woman!

That's an exercise in futility!
grin LOL! grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Everything is changing, including royalty.
In the past, you dare not appear before a king like this. Even if you do, you would be sent back.

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Glycosunde: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Does the so called intelligent Kemi also knows that she just insulted the Ooni by insinuating that all he does is get married. And with what she said, it means the Ooni also snatches and marries people fiancees or wives. She is not intelligent as she wants to portray either. She
must be secretly in love with Davido because she is always obsess with anything that as to do with him
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by JaskanFactor: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

Spiritual
Davido, Chioma, Ooni and hin harem fit dey run Group Intimacy and orgies

i won't be surprised. A couple of times in Brussels police had to turn up to end gay orgy parties being held by Members of the European Parliament . its usually due to noise complaint that police are called , and not that gay orgy is illegal in Europe.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by PoliciaNLand: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na idiot you be. Stupid Obituary children grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by DonroxyII: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
gassbee:
Revealing those boobs was totally unecessary, even d husband could not caution her on her dress to d Oba's palace, i agree, smart but not intelligent
NA Wedding no be Oba's Palace ....
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by PoliciaNLand: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2022
ChukwuObe:

I will advise you go and ask your mum since Tinubu has bashed her several time sbefore she married your unsuspecting father
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Hanty Kemi is right sha.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by tishbite41(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2022
JaskanFactor:

i won't be surprised. A couple of times in Brussels police had to turn up to end gay orgy parties being held by Members of the European Parliament . its usually due to noise complaint that police are called , and not that gay orgy is illegal in Europe.
God
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Well, in the heat of their acrimony sometime ago, didn't Davido accuse Chioma of promiscuity ?
Any mother of children that dresses like this in Public can't be said to be responsible. Davido knows why he went back to her but obviously, as Kemi said, he is not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by sameks08(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2022
The way the King de look that breast eh if He catches this girl breast him body go tell am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.