Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58588 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by lesson44: 3:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Komu1048:
If u don't want to c my rage don't even try to stop me from sleeping after sex
Selfish person.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by johnnychuks(m): 3:50am On Oct 26, 2022
zed7:
Sex is relaxing and helps people get better sleep. It's not just men who sleep immediately after sex, women do too.

Women should know that men will cuddle and do anything a woman wants before sex. Immediately after sex, every other thing becomes less important. That's why a woman must collect that cheque or get that contract signed before the sex, otherwise the story go change
Abeg talk like adult now?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by lesson44: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Sex works both ways for me, it can act as a caffeine when I get some before any activity and work as a relaxer when It’s my bed time.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by truthhurts2: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:

The funniest part of it is that they will be the one to make the move
I retired from the thread when I saw this. You deserve an award for the best joker of the century.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by elonmuskbaby: 5:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Komu1048:

She knows me na, she no go wan c my red eye
very funny grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by phemmyfour: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.
Most women don't understand that men have go through recovery mode(sleep) after love making. Women should try and understand men's chemistry too
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Teymanhenry(f): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.

It depends on what you see as leaving one to herself. If you are so tired, you sleep. He has the right to do so. Remember, he is human too
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by statesman6: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
Illiterate like you cannot understand simple biology knowledge.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by gfelo(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Generation of jezzebel will stop at nothing until they kill man, wht do u expect when man used all his power to satisfy u, u shud know enough power have gone out of him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Kog45(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Kai with all wahala wey naija na why men dey sleep after sex dey worry OP.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by 9isguy(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2022
I'm not one of those men sha .... I can sleep later but not immediately

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Spaxon(f): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don’t owe you any conversation after sex, once i cum, I go to sleep. I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem.

I can't come and kill myself just to please you after the thrusting exercise.
Wonderment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by PlayMaker14: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Spaxon:

Wonderment
Hey Spax, how are you doing today? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by holysaint1(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2022
idahsy:
In addition to prolactin, oxytocin and vasopressin are also released during the male orgasm. These chemicals typically are accompanied by melatonin, the body-clock regulating hormone. The three of these hormones combined lead to relaxation and sleepiness.

Eeiii.. Where that my jotter dey self.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by ceeceeco: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Please always learn how to use the word "Some" when classifying men, because, as for me, my woman's satisfaction is much more important to me than my own satisfaction. Once I make my woman cum, mine wouldn't be a problem because, I'll definitely cum.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by favinvest: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

The question I keep asking.. why is it that its only the male gender that should always care for the female..?

Why not the reverse?

Especially in this part of the world..

because it as made alot of our females looking like beggars, second class etc..

U wan to buy clothes.. u need men etc
U wan to even experience orgasm during sex.. u need men..

Na waoo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by ceeceeco: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
During my first round I cum first before my woman because I don't joke with my first cuming that's the sweetest, then after that, my second round I make sure she cums before me, after she cums I then try to cum for the second. But I promise she must cum before me during the second round of sex. We guys with big d*ck really do enjoy sex, I don't like tight pussies, & I love it wet.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by dettolgel: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:

You know before accusing your partner you could have done a little digging on the science behind why men fall asleep after sex. At least you would have known that it is natural (instead of displaying your ignorance abi na laziness to do small serious reading grin) and then look for how best to circumvent it.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by obembet(f): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2022
Komu1048:
If u don't want to c my rage don't even try to stop me from sleeping after sex

All this 5 second man will not all us to talk
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by VirileNelly2420: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:

Being fully well of the metabolic reactions in their body during sex and u still see their falling asleep after sex as wickedness, den u're not just a narcissist, but more wicked!

It's not their fault to fall asleep after sex!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by countryman13: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:

Human being will never be satisfied even if you kill yourself as sacrifice for them. And if ds same man a request for another round of sex,then u go hear U WANT TO KILL ME.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Gagason(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Maybe discussing your needs with your partner would help,cause most of the times lack and misunderstanding btw couples can be sorted out by mere heart to heart talk......

Letting one's partner in one's mind is key to these problems sometimes....
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by CCC2(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
No only men. If women get orgasm too, they sleep immediately
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by dannrey: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Na short time na , ow u won take sleep.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by shekoduza: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2022
All these Ladies wetin una know na only Harder! Harder!! Harde!!!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by KennethEnyi(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Very useless write up from a foolish fool go and google the reason on WebMD before talking trash on freebasics “out of wickedness” nawa o
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by begoniaa: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2022
xynerise:
Not all men.

This is the only comment I have been looking for on this thread.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Slimwhyt(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2022
texannaija:

I dey tell you!. Why man no go sleep na.

No mind all these women jare
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2022
Na wah oo.. it means I'm different from most men be that. Sleep Ke? How do u even sleep after fvckn? Maybe after marathon I roll one and light it so sleep might come. If not I only sleep after she's gone
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2022
texannaija:

I dey tell you!. Why man no go sleep na.
I dey ignore the thread since oo I think say Na one men bashing thread until I open see say guys dey really confirm am grin
Maybe in the next 40 years I may start feeling like them after fvkn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.