Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58592 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Simple:

Blood from the brain rushes to the prick before and during sex, that is why when a man is sexing nothing else matters, even a gun to his head will not make any difference.

Immediately after sex, blood rushes back to the brain and man realizes he needs to cool off, then sleep comes naturally.

Women’s brains are alert during sex, reason why they can multitask in the heat of the action

If I get stroke because of laff it ur fault grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by EverGrand: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
What!
This is a whole new window opened right here.

zed7:
Sex is relaxing and helps people get better sleep. It's not just men who sleep immediately after sex, women do too.

Women should know that men will cuddle and do anything a woman wants before sex. Immediately after sex, every other thing becomes less important. That's why a woman must collect that cheque or get that contract signed before the sex, otherwise the story go change.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by makson007: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.

if you reach orgasm or cum will sleep also.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Spidermon: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Once i don cum, baby anything you want to tell me, send it on whatsapp biko no time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Psoul(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

Why do women always think of themselves and see men as humans created solely to do all the biddings of women even if it means that the man should die for the woman?

After a hard work and the man need few minutes nap to regain strength for the next pounding and now you termed it wickedness. You want the man to sacrifice his comfort for post sex activities to make the woman happier.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Money2000: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
It won’t be better for man city. cry
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Honchoslim16(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Funny Topics.. Damn!!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

do you know that you can't cheat nature?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by IronSponge23(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm. So you pipu are having ses? embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by gratefulheart(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
How did you know this as a virgin or you done...?

virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Exceed15: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.

Lol
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Konjiboii: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:

And how do you know this,you this fake ass self acclaim virgin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by maureensylvia(f): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
When the sex is too sweet plus the constant grinding what do you expect? grin

I tried woman on top style and raised my cap for men

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Peterrio: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

The fact that you urinate after drinking a lot of liquids isn't "wickedness "

it's nature
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Lama70(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

See you. You think say na so the thing easy? Why are you talking like that nah.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by obyrich(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Akuko.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Williams150(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
But 4 me i will drink water before I fall asleep...
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by fof1: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Who told You...Not all Men Joor. How many have tried,Pls?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Slimwhyt(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2022
texannaija:

Most Naija women/ladies always make the man do all the “work” during sex. e suppose be 50/50.

Exactly �

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by jagjag: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Why won't a man sleep? Must it be about you ladies everytime. You both had a mutual sex, why can't you also cuddle the man after sex. All I see everytime you ladies complain like this is because you are seeing yourself as being used and selfish along side. When match done finish, no need for post match, it is not easy thrusting a woman abeg
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Probz(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2022
It’s not always.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by texannaija: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Starz825:

Most Naija women no Sabi ....
They always want the man to do everything

I dey tell you!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by texannaija: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Slimwhyt:

Exactly �

I dey tell you!. Why man no go sleep na.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Morizo(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:

Not all men. I go into gist mode after sex. Esp midnight sex Would listen to whatever you want to say and give divine answers filled with wisdom. Am usually a very late sleeper. Sex or no sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by GistFullGround: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by funshint(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Blame nature....you can't cheat nature. Hope women will understand this? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Glycosunde: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2022
Not all men as some still have to drive home to meet their wives after having a good time with their side chicks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Lion21(m): 1:36am On Oct 26, 2022
The same man ya'll wanted him to last for 2hrs during sex yet don't want him to sleep after the sex . The question is how can you ever satisfy a woman ?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by badrooz(m): 2:49am On Oct 26, 2022
You can be dancing after your own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.