Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion (34859 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by viodemus: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
oga Sanwo is doing a good job, by completing many of oga Ambode projects. oga Ambode was a great visionary leader.

oga Sanwo, has done a few projects of his own, but over 70% of the completed projects are from the follow up of oga Ambode start ups. Which I give credit to oga Sanwo, for fairly looking into oga Ambode projects, and seeing the visions in them.

Good job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by deflover(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Diligent1:
This is a good development, please don't forget to put camera inside and outside the train because of enemies of Lagos State.

That is why I will vote for Tinubu because he will only put qualified people in positions.
I can see the performance of Abike Dabiri.

The enemies of lagos state are ur owo mi da younger brothers
Who have no skill nor education
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by adonaimart(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
For projects, apc try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Occurstaem(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nice one from LASG.

I think Obi supporters have forgot how Obi claimed "infrastructures does not build the economy" and trying to justify the bunkum. Meaning Obi neither believe in embarking on infrastructural projects nor constructing new ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by sparko1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
obynzo:

But Ethiopia which is more challenging than Lagos took loans the same time as Lagos and Ethiopia commissioned theirs in 2014. What do you have to say about it?

And you had to compare a whole country with Lagos even with that, see below and update yourself, most of the railway is still under construction or yet to start.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by TheOgaBoss: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
duro4chang:
I thank God for Tinubu who brought Sanwoolu to the limelight. Congrats to Asiwaju
why not thank afenifere also who brought tinubu to limelight
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
I will always give honour to who honour is due. I bear no grudge against anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by umuna(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Larryhoover:
A master piece in making. Hopefully this redefines the Lagos transport system.

All na for election. Any time broda Jide remember Endsar, him no say re-election fit no sure for am.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Iwedunloye: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It will be nearing completion until the elections are over, then they will stall the project for another 4 years. It is only foolish people that fall for such gimmicks.

It takes Lagos state more than 12 years to complete a fully functional railway terminal whereas Anambra initiated and completed an airport in 8 months which is already operational.

I guess the railway workers are more worried about urchins that will be defecating on the tracks or the absence of owomida in those areas once it's operational, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Afamed: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Here in Anambra state, their State owned public transport, from Nitel/ Onitsha down to Awka is worse than those Molue in Lagos in 80s.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by omonnakoda: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It will be nearing completion until the elections are over, then they will stall the project for another 4 years. It is only foolish people that fall for such gimmicks.

It takes Lagos state more than 12 years to complete a fully functional railway terminal whereas Anambra initiated and completed an airport in 8 months which is already operational.

I guess the railway workers are more worried about urchins that will be defecating on the tracks or the absence of owomida in those areas once it's operational, SMH.
JoshTim:
Ipigs are pained. They will eventually exit by jumping into the lagoon.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Oluwademilade: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:

People like you will never see anything good in others. Wetin Lagos do you? Must you criticize everything?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Shikena(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
Here in Anambra state, their State owned public transport, from Nitel/ Onitsha down to Awka is worse than those Molue in Lagos in 80s.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by gcute2ng(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Get sense child of hate...
Karlovych:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by COMPAQ(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:

You were initily making sense until you said an airport was initiated and completed in 8 months!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by COMPAQ(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
DesignMaestro:
The station will offer an intermodal transport system with BRT lane and a Jetty for ferry transport complementing the electric rail line.

Having a jetty at that location is a very good idea.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by sunray(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ilaje1:

It is always good for people to be objective. This is one if the sins of Ambode, govt is supposed to be continous. Instead of him to complete Fashola's projects, he started his own. Though he did well in Oshodi, but going for personal glory is vain. Reason I like Sanwo-Olu, he's busy completing the projects of his 2 predecessors. He could have neglected them like Ambode and chose to start a new city in Dangote Ibeju and decide to turn Mowe to Abuja.

Quite right.
Mischievous and parochial people didn't understand why Ambode was voted out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by olatuns2017: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
DesignMaestro:
The iconic Marina train station of the Lagos Light Rail Transit project (Blue line) is gradually taking shape. See pictures below....

Thank you Obi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by olatuns2017: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:

U ibos are just mumu

Go and read the history of Tinubu pre 1999

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Chinedumejoooo: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nice job
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by GoodLife4live: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:

You mumu oooo , u dey compare that airport class room to Lagos rail like ?... Men be an ipob is sucked...... That anambra airport wey no fine reach oshodi bus terminals.... Hahahaha laugh wan burst my Belle

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by akinsto4ever(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
JoshTim:
Ipigs are pained. They will eventually exit by jumping into the lagoon.
Exit ke?? They will troupe to Lagos in thousands, enjoy the infrastructure, and even vandalize some of them and later when MTN dashes them 10mb, they come to nairaland to condemn it

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Sagay212: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lies...abandoned project. Building rails and leaving the roads in terrible conditions. All nigerian politicians are bunch of evil ,blood sucking vampires.

Anyways this will make more peoplw run away from their region and make the SW overpopulated
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Bashir75: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2022
DesignMaestro:
The station will offer an intermodal transport system with BRT lane and a Jetty for ferry transport complementing the electric rail line.

WE NEEDS STATE POLICE AND TIGHT SECURITY IN LAGOS AND ENTIRE SOUTH WEST DUE TO INSECURITY FROM IPOBIAN TERRORIST GROUPS.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by GlobTrotter: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Larryhoover:
A master piece in making. Hopefully this redefines the Lagos transport system.
I hope you guys know that it's just from Mike 12 to marina they have been building for the past 10 years. That means going by that, it will take more than 130 years to complete a metro system like that of Sao Paulo. Smh
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by tollyboy5(m): 2:07am On Oct 26, 2022
seunmsg:

The management deal was just signed last month I think. Once the new management settles down fully, rice production will commence at the mill.
Ok thanks for this info.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by texazzpete(m): 3:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Diligent1:
This is a good development, please don't forget to put camera inside and outside the train because of enemies of Lagos State.

That is why I will vote for Tinubu because he will only put qualified people in positions.

Qualified people that have been building a train line since the early days of the Obama presidency ?

Diligent1:

The fact that you think her performance deserves praise tells me a lot about you.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2022
sparko1:

And you had to compare a whole country with Lagos even with that, see below and update yourself, most of the railway is still under construction or yet to start.

Bros fear God when you want to post lies to deceive people here. The Ethiopian railway is not under construction in any part the rail is functioning very well. you are using Wikipedia that we know people edit to suit their agenda. Oga bring a link from Ethiopian government.
Now you are shouting that Ethiopia is a country Lagos is not, but are so quick when it is convenient to shout Lagos is a country abi.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2022
27Pushing30:

You no go school … to obvious

You mentioned paucity of funds oh ye ignant nairalander.

That alone ends ALL arguments

But no … ignorance allow you continue type rubbish

California fit get excuse but Lagos no fit

Black man mentality

Oga try and have sense for once in your life. how can you compare the construction of a bullet train woth that of Lagos light rail that runs on simplistic conventional rail technology. Even she Japan Launched theirs it took years to design and build it.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Litmus: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Stern and industrial looking, creeper plants would soften it. Those external struts and crossbar seeming frames would be ideal levers for such plants.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by Debangis20(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Great! :oGreat!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion by TheOgaBoss: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2022
olatuns2017:

U ibos are just mumu

Go and read the history of Tinubu pre 1999
oga na u be mumu here, did he have the political influence he has now prior to 1999?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video) / Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.