Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. (1725 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies & Gents, Can We Be Honest About This? / Guys(ladies & gents) Stop Waisting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
I have a girl freind i was dating before things started souring. I met this girl last year when am on a business trip to PH, we were moving around town then i saw this very pretty and insisted on having her number which she wasn't willing with, at the inseption, after cracking jokes and some diversionary moves she agreed.

So i called and we chatted for while and am out of town. Then i started studying her bit by bit and i promise her i will come over just to see her. So when am about coming to see her, i saw a another extremely pretty picture on Nairalist with contacts claiming to be a marketer of some sort of agency, then i decided to call and the lady was very freindly and i got some details about her location in PH.

So finally, i was in town to see the previous i promise. Then she started acting everything about church this church that, which really impress me to the extent i started thinking of seeing her people for genuiety.

I explore her sincerity by trying to sleep with her and she frown at it and i droped the thought by respecting her wish, though it was trials but i wouldn't mind having her cos she too sexy.

I made my intention of having her as my wife and she was like whats my religion? I replied by telling her the fact that NLand's religion section has turn me to be irreligious and i doubt majorities of what i was indoctrinated with from childhood. She insisted that i must find a serving church to be attending even it means for the sake of our introduction, i resisted and she pissed me off and i pick a fight.

While i was holding my grounds i remembered my Nairalist girl and i call to lied that am just arriving town. Within a twinkle of an eye she came to my place and we chatted for a while and it was getting late. . .
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by 190smh: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by MMM2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
undecided angry
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by 190smh: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
. . .I insisted that i should drop her she refused with the notion of not wanting to stress me, i gave money for transport she decline. Then luck shines on me by a heavy down pour. So it was late then i profer her staying the night cos i dont want anything to happen her, she actually appers to be a very nice girl. Then she called me from the bathroom that i should help with her bag, dont know whether it was a set-up. All i knew was i was not able to go back to the room after seeing her fresh skin. While i was at that i was skeptical about her intentions and then i damn the consequency and bleep her althrough nights. Next day i quickly let her off, cos my first girl can come in at any time. . . (pls am typing uisng my mobile phone)s at that i was skeptical about her intentions and then i damn the consequency and bleep her althrough nights. Next day i quickly let her off, cos my first girl can come in at any time. . . (pls am typing uisng my mobile phone)
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by MrsChima(f): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
OP

You been running around with Boko Haram Clan huh? lipsrsealed
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
. . .so we bleep more for like three days while she always turned down my monetory offers. My first girl is still on my mind cos she appears to be more marritable material. I call her and we talk for a while and broke the news of this girl to her, though i told her nothing much serious and she says thats not her problem,if am looking for somebody to toys around i should count her out. I reaffirmed my intention and pick a date to see her momsy which she wasn't serious about.

Then the second girl came by and she is just too kind. So i ask about her own people she told me everything and damn! She knows how to bleep, to be candid with you. >>> fast forward to 3 month later. Am still seeing this girl. Infact she almost packed in to my house.

So she told me she will be travelling for some wedding and will be there for like two weeks. I gave her money and bid her save journey.

After like 4 days, i went out and my security called to tell me someone is waiting for me in the house and i enquire, as a guy man he codedly tell me it was my first girl. So i spoke to her she was very cold and nice this time around. Immediately, i came home we exchange pleasenntries then she puts on her shorts. Dammit! I was gone in a 2 seconds!.

She actually opens up that she came to spend weekend with me. I reminded her that all this while she was not there the other gilr was taking care of me. She says no probs. She ask whether i have slept the lady and i told her "YES" and she ask whether the girl is sweet and i said she is an expert.

Now the problem is that i have equally bleep this one for three nights now, though she wasn't that "born again" she claims down her punie* and i was highly disappointed with the way her things is.

I told the other girl will soon be back and replied "its all games" who knows how to play better wins!

Guys i dont know what to do.
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by mashnino(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
copy paste
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by ronkebp(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
you ARE really not serious, you are playing games and asking us for our opinions,
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Thanks
mashnino:

copy paste

Was it my intention to play games? And you think and kidding you,right?
My friend was even suggesting that my first girl was ditched by another guy for her sudden U-turn and i wasn't even sure my self.

ronkebp:

you ARE really not serious, you are playing games and asking us for our opinions,
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by SAFO(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
Well at least you were honest with girl #1, assuming that your story is legit.  undecided
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by ronkebp(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Thanks

Was it my intention to play games? And you think and kidding you,right?
My friend was even suggesting that my first girl was ditched by another guy for her sudden U-turn and i wasn't even sure my self.

Who do you have feelings for, ( real feelings oooo) ??
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by dammytex: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
wetin pain me be say; I had to read through the whole epistle, only to shake my head and hiss away to another interesting thread. msheew
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
I have nothing to hide. Not for some privacy s[b]hit[/b]. . I should have post their pics both.

SAFO:

Well at least you were honest with girl #1, assuming that your story is legit. undecided

The link to the second girl is still on Nairalist.com.
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
I want the nairalist girl. . .but can i just send this one packing? I actually have a soft spot for ladies. And i told her even when came before anything, so that she can make up her mind.

ronkebp:

Who do you have feelings for, ( real feelings oooo) ??
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
Is it not better for the foool to remain mute?. . .

dammytex:

wetin pain me be say; I had to read through the whole epistle, only to shake my head and hiss away to another interesting thread. msheew
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by mamacy: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
so what do u want us to tell u now? since u ve a soft spot for ladies, then go ahead and bleep as many as possible, infact u forgot to tell us if u are monied? so that nairaland desperate ladies can also flock around u, shameless post, (spits and leaves)
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by ronkebp(f): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I want the nairalist girl. . .but can i just send this one packing? I actually have a soft spot for ladies. And i told her even when came before anything, so that she can make up her mind.

Then keep the nairalist, babe and send the rest packing.
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by elrony(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
chai anoda boko-goat with nairaland inception lol
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
Was daddy responsible for the leukorrhea? . . .I wont tell.

mamacy:

so what do u want us to tell u now? since u ve a soft spot for ladies, then go ahead and bleep as many as possible, infact u forgot to tell us if u are monied? so that nairaland desperate ladies can also flock around u, shameless post, (spits and leaves)
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
Just put your head in the gutter, you will be fine . . .thats what PIGS do when they get frustrated.

elrony:

chai anoda boko-goat with nairaland inception lol
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by elrony(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Just put your head in the gutter, you will be fine . . .thats what PIGS do when they get frustrated.

hahah so u re d snortin pig lmao u myt consider diving in d nearest canal , mugambo!! grin grin grin
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Your mom should have being on her pills. . .cess pit waste se.men.

elrony:

hahah so u re d snortin pig lmao u myt consider diving in d nearest canal , mugambo!! grin grin grin
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by deniyor: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
As you lay your bed, so shall you lie
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by mamacy: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Was daddy responsible for the leukorrhea? . . .I wont tell.

u r so disgusting, i can really see ur level of intelligence, shameless love-vendor
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by mamacy: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
@poster, naira land moderators actually modified my comment, gud for u cos u deserve no leniency from any normal being, i feel so sorry for ur unborn children, when they realise that their father lived most of his life as a love-vendor, smh
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2011
ssshs! Get out you this Rapid Response Pros.ti.tute(RRP) known for her widest cu.nt. obo nla!

I need to disinfect this thread for decent people cos you ooze of a decaying fetus.

* some people thinks just throwing abuse on innocent forumites is a fashion. . .well today is a bad market for you. Nonsense.

mamacy:

@poster, naira land moderators actually modified my comment, gud for u cos u deserve no leniency from any normal being, i feel so sorry for your unborn children, when they realise that their father lived most of his life as a love-vendor, smh
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Mynd44: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2011
The OP should marry the both of them
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by mamacy: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

ssshs! Get out you this Rapid Response Pros.ti.tute(RRP) known for her widest cu.nt. obo nla!

I need to disinfect this thread for decent people cos you ooze of a decaying fetus.

* some people thinks just throwing abuse on innocent forumites is a fashion. . .well today is a bad market for you. Nonsense.

shameless man like you, men like you that think u can use women  cheaply dont deserve attention, everything about you is so carnal, disgusting man
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 4:41am On Aug 20, 2011
Marry both?! Thats not an option bruv. It wasn't my intentions to come to this stage.

Mynd_44:

The OP should marry the both of them
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 4:54am On Aug 20, 2011
Rants of a loon!. . .waka pass jare. Adada ntir.

mamacy:

shameless man like you, men like you that think u can use women cheaply dont deserve attention, everything about you is so carnal, disgusting man

Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Odunnu: 5:47am On Aug 20, 2011
Choi!
Rhino, You no just fall my hand, you amputate my leg join.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Relationships / Blind Dates... Share Your Experience! / Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.