Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Amazing Benefits Of Semen Retention You Never Knew About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Benefits Of Semen Retention You Never Knew About (882 Views)

Day 27 Of Semen Retention: The Reward. / After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Semen Retention You Never Knew About by sEGXY2(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Successful people like Napoleon Hill recomend semen retention because of its many benefits. It take a lot of blood and white blood cells to make your sperm and when you ejaculate it too much you will lose vital fluids and lot of blood.

Benefits of semen retention

1. Confidence

Masturbation makes you lose confidence drastically.

2. Respect For Women

Masturbation develops a wrong perspective about women in our brains. We start to perceive every woman as a sex object.

3. Motivation

Motivation is essential if you wanna do something big in your life. Without motivation, even the simplest of tasks seem like hiking a mountain. Retaining your semen helps you stay motivated.

4. Increased Social Skills

Wasting Semen prevents you from meeting new people, making friends, which ultimately makes you feel disconnected. It depletes your energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cD9AitFVfA
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Semen Retention You Never Knew About by marlow1962(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? / 10 Dating Rules I Wish I Knew Then / What Can We Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.