Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police (4540 Views)

Rivers Rerun:inec Official With Fake Results Arrested Police Read More At: Http / See Photo Of A Boko Haram Fuel Supplier Arrested By Nigerian Troops In Monguno / PHOTO: Civilians Arrested Police Inspector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police by nagoma(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
The majority of shopkeepers in Maiduguri are Igbos ( minus clothing material shops).
Re: Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police by Beaf: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
nagoma:

The majority of shopkeepers in Maiduguri are Igbos ( minus clothing material shops).

Does it matter where the shopkeeper is from? There is no need to attempt to inject ethnic bigotry into this thread.
Una like, or una no like; boko haram will be destroyed. cool
Re: Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police by abelian: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2011
sadyeek:

I don't agree with some of your point.

I don't mean they should they should photocopy what goes on on 24 and apply it and expect it to work. NO!
They could have met wit him in private, tell him "see O! This is what our investigation produced, lead us back to you" then offer his Xmillion naira, considering how nigerians would do a lot for money and a pardon signed my maybe attorney general or uncle jonah. For them to stake out his shop and when ever the people return, gbam!

Not everybody knows his costumers. Even if he knew them doesn't mean he knows their names and addresses.
I have this place were I go to buy accessories for my PC, the guy know me as a customer but has no idea what my name is, even you put a gun to his head. Talkmore of my add.

They should have tried to get more before arrest or at least before publicising it.

Just my own thoughts sha!

we will get there someday
Re: Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police by WebSurfer(m): 3:33am On Aug 22, 2011
one by one, na so them go dey catch them
Re: Nigerian Bomb Material Supplier Arrested - Police by MrKevinBig(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2014
oyb:
bizarre and only in nigeria

so apparently a member of boko haram is selling materials to boko haram

and documenting it to boot

as to aluminum powder, hand gloves and facemasks being bomb making materials -  what are these dolts on?

what next, they will arrest mobile phone sellers?

tell me! It then means the era of bombing is gone having arrested the supplier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate FRAUD: What Is Your Take On The Principal's Comment(Pics) / This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland / See the Northern Christians Tinubu would have picked for Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.