Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (55324 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by gaskiyamagana: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
What is Tinubu thinking about himself? Is he god or what? the constitution give everyone the right to vote and be voted for, but this idiot is talking about forgiving someone just because that person exercise his foundamental and constitutional rights.
Sharap
Shut up
Fundamental and constitutional rights of political servant against his political god?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by gaskiyamagana: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
one of the foolish comments I ever seen. You call a professor betrayal? Someone that doesn't know the name of his secondary school is claiming to forgive a professor of law? You must be very f.... to think about that.
Professor of Law without an ordinary certificate of Reciprocal of Benefactor? The uselessness of law without Morality is typified by your osibetrayal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by DaveJacuzie: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
I'm not understanding this country any more! Tinubu forgiving the vice president. Is a servant above his master?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Kcos: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Your words don't worth it. Prof Osinbajo is far better than your candidacy.

He never bribe delegates with Lagos state money.

Osinbajo is smart, intelligent, healthy, eloquent and various for good.

Osinbajo is not arrogant. Common sense says it all.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Treasure17(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo did the right thing by contesting, he should have been been right person on the flag.
At least we would have healthy presidential contest and competition
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Memphitz357: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
It doesn't matter whatever sahara reporter writes, My Support for BAT is unshaken..

He is the only one who can set Nigeria in the right path.. His track records speak much..

Unlike one anambra goat dt his people have cursed, his previous party has cursed and is currently banking on our youths wey no no right or left.. Any small thing, na lie he go dey lie....

i no kuku mention anybody grin grin grin

See how the ip0b terrorist and !d!0t will start attacking me from different angle. grin grin

Cc; Peter obi e-bandits attack is coming left & right grin grin grin grin grin

Mind you, i don't support Apc, but my unflinching support goes to BAT...
You don't support APC but you support Tinubu....
Can't you see how extremely stupid that sounds??
The way you Tinubu urchins reason eheeeeeeen undecided
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by TolaniLuv: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2022
socialmediaman:
But who murdered Funsho Williams? Who gave the order to shoot EndSars protesters?

These questions are important

If you have evidence court will need it. If you don’t just shut up and mind your business. You don’t have evidence and you can proof anything

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Kaysalas(m): 1:30am On Oct 27, 2022
socialmediaman:
But who murdered Funsho Williams? Who gave the order to shoot EndSars protesters?

These questions are important
You want to tell us who did? With verifiable evidence?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by nolimitssoldier: 1:40am On Oct 27, 2022
And when has exercising your constitutional right become an offence? Is BAT God? Who the hell does he think he is that he is even forgiving Osibanjo? He can go to hell
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Doracity82(m): 2:32am On Oct 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes I know he is a goat
Stop twisting people post. Have you settle that your case, you get mind ooo. Chai
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by harmony75: 3:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Osinbanjo is not your maid? He's sound educated and a gentleman with fear of God. I don't blame you I blame the country in a normal country where things work it should have been Osinbanjo for the Presidency but thank God for #ObiDatti Nigerians have hope for a better tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by bukarolz: 3:41am On Oct 27, 2022
This dying old man is playing God. What kind of people support this arrogant clown! Osinbajo would have made PO irrelevant in the race.

Tinubu is too local and short-sighted. Only criminals support him.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by blaqoracle: 4:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Osibanjo, if you have any Dignity left, join Peter Obi.

You have lost it all, nothing to loose again.

This see finish is too much.

A presidential candidate, forgiving the Vice President for contesting? cry cry cry cry
why are these so-called Obidient miserable in thinking?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Desusi: 4:13am On Oct 27, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo did the right thing by contesting, he should have been been right person on the flag.
God knows the best.He alone understand all things. What man can challenge Him.Details of our lives are in His hands.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Desusi: 4:17am On Oct 27, 2022
DenreleDave:
It doesn't matter whatever sahara reporter writes, My Support for BAT is unshaken..

He is the only one who can set Nigeria in the right path.. His track records speak much..

Unlike one anambra goat dt his people have cursed, his previous party has cursed and is currently banking on our youths wey no no right or left.. Any small thing, na lie he go dey lie....

See how the ip0b terrorist and !d!0t will start attacking me from different angle. grin grin

What kind of man are you? Very difficult to know your direction. O man,o man!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by CoolAmbience(m): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2022
abobote:

Tinubu is way better than Osinbajo.

You may never know this.

Governance is about building a solid team. It is not a one man show.

Oga, you too go old. Being old isn't the same as being unwell.

From your comment, I can deduce that you are one of those that think Buhari is dead and who will have is one Jubril from Sudan.

Old age isn't a death sentence. Anybody can die or be unwell at anytime. Na old age kill Yar'dua abi Abacha or Ironsi?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by secnelly: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

You guys don't even know how to make this look real. Should I start the classes again? Everyone knows that it's same Moniker giving the likes but stop concentrating the likes only on comments that criticize Obi so it won't look look suspicious.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Zetty177x: 5:56am On Oct 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes I know he is a goat

APC see their true member.... everything about u guys is rigging....u had to rig my mention? O Jesus....IF YOU SEE SAFE WHAT WILL U DO TO THE SAFE? ? THIEF... OLE... RIGGING ORDINARY COMMENT...GUESS WHAT YOUR ' YES I KNOW HE IS A goat' is a response to my earlier comment. I repeat for the avoidance of doubt your father is a goat. Not Peter Obi. Internet is really a leveler... ediotic ediot

U people made 62 promises and reneged on all ... Fuool...and u de support them
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Doracity82:
Stop twisting people post. Have you settle that your case, you get mind ooo. Chai

U dey mind me? grin

Which case abeg
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Zetty177x:

APC see their true member.... everything about u guys is rigging....u had to rig my mention? O Jesus....IF YOU SEE SAFE WHAT WILL U DO TO THE SAFE? ? THIEF... OLE... RIGGING ORDINARY COMMENT...GUESS WHAT YOUR ' YES I KNOW HE IS A goat' is a response to my earlier comment. I repeat for the avoidance of doubt your father is a goat. Not Peter Obi. Internet is really a leveler... ediotic ediot

U people made 62 promises and reneged on all ... Fuool...and u de support them

See showers of tears grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by sunkieisland(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Thank you Asiwaju

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu holds absolutely no grudges against anyone...

He visited everyone after winning

But some other people can labour till death.....
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by HRMK: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2022
well,its simply a case of seperating the boys from the men!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by BeardedMeat(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2022
God1000:
Lol, is he God?
Yesso.

The god of Yoruba mooslims.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Occurstaem(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu keeps going higher because he never discards his enemies, rather he forgive and make use of them.

You don’t hate an enemy you’re smarter than, because they’ll always come back to you.
Our incoming President is a baller.

All our PVCs are for you.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by DMerciful(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Nobody has said they'll vote Obi if they see him robbing a bank or present nepa bill.
Thats what you guys have said and continue to say.
DenreleDave:

You guys have worshipped obi more than this.

Hypocrite
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by jamace(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
kingsceemark:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/26/why-i-forgave-vice-president-osinbajo-contesting-apc-presidential-primaries-against-me
Tinubu should rather ask forgiveness from his late mother whom he refused to give a befitting burial at Iragbiji, Osun state, because he was busy struggling for power in Lagos state.

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by bn2murphy(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2022
I remember how big Hillary Clinton was towards the election that brought inn small Obama.
Nothwistading the loss to Obama, Hillary campaigned for Obama and even served under him.
Mr Osinbajo body language speaks volumes so are the other contestants.
kingsceemark:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/26/why-i-forgave-vice-president-osinbajo-contesting-apc-presidential-primaries-against-me
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by DenreleDave(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Nobody has said they'll vote Obi if they see him robbing a bank or present nepa bill.
Thats what you guys have said and continue to say.

Oga shut up.... U people said more thab that.

Just keep shut and face ur biz... BAT.

Obi is distant 4th.....
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by DrMuzungu(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thiefnoobu should not mention one Professor by his dirty gutter the calls mouth.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by FreedomfromtheT: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

You started insulting people and are afraid of attacks. Do you have a degree in hypocrisy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.