Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant (37644 Views)

France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Umarfarouksalau: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
slivertongue:
BENZ should come to Nigeria

You Dey craze?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Umarfarouksalau:

You Dey craze?
ignore him..the fear of boko and herdsmen alone self no need to mention power.na Muslim him they find plant way him wan bomb
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Eriokanmi: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Putin blind supporters on nairaland would still say it doesn't matter, till Russia becomes a shadow of herself grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Focusmind: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
slivertongue:
BENZ should come to Nigeria

The ones that came to Nigeria, how far with them??

Volkwagen came, how far?
Steyr Motors, how far?
Anamco, how far?

Even Peugeot is currently standing one foot. They have practically left Nigeria

Nigeria have killed lots of dreams and companies through useless economic policies.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Eriokanmi: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
orion7:
If Nigeria was a serious country we will just be cashing out because of this conflict

But Apc and pdp urchins not let person see road. Goats
I'm telling you, especially on oil and gas endowment. Oil producing nations except Nigeria is smiling to the bank with the oil boom. See as their currencies are appreciating grin.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
So they were still in Russia all that time? They didn't want to leave Russia as it appears, they only decided to leave because of western sanction on Russia which prevents them from importing car parts and material into Russia. So they should blame the west who sanctioned Russia.. grin

The new Russian owner's gain..

God bless Putin! Putin the great!

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seankhalifa:
U collect chealsea... I collect benz grin

Exactly my thought but western media are making it look asif Benz are leaving Russia voluntarily

Smh

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
So they were still in Russia all that time? They didn't want to leave Russia as it appears, they only decided to leave because of western sanction on Russia which prevents them from importing car parts and material into Russia. So they should blame the west who sanctioned Russia.. grin

The new Russian owner's gain..

God bless Putin! Putin the great!
in Ukraine companies full there infact my bro goes to keive stadium every weekends to watch thier league games..I dont get u
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Putin blind supporters on nairaland would still say it doesn't matter, till Russia becomes a shadow of herself grin
Russia don't care so why do you care about what Russia becomes? undecided why are you crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by toxtimmy: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Can you list one thing that the west can produce that Russia cannot produce?... Just one thing?... A country that can make space craft to take people to space and back and yet you think say dem no fit make Mercedes Benz...just wow... Honestly, if you want a good car that will work for you please go for a Honda or Toyota, as Mercedes and BMW is overrated in my opinion.

Oh by the way have you realised the people fighting Russia collectively are the same colonial masters that ruined Africa but in this case they are ganged up against Russia?... What does that tell you?...

Anyways, eurosia is the future... As you see millions of nigerians going to the west today for security and jobs... In the next 5 to 10 years millions of nigerians will be leaving the west and Nigeria to Eurasia for jobs and security... Turkey will be the gateway to Russia and China...watch and learn.

Learn how to start speaking chinese or Russian if you want to be ahead of the game.

God1000:
Putin created this problem for his people.

He should thank China for filling the gap a bit, without China Russia will become another Sri Lanka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
in Ukraine companies full there infact my bro goes to keive stadium every weekends to watch thier league games..I dont get u
Exactly, so what is the problem? Why do people still believe that Russia has destroyed Ukraine?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Rexymania(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ransomware:
oh oh I guess they will have to drive those vodka cars
grin grin grin

They will sell the plant to Russia and all the machine in it. Russia will manufacture Benz but call it a separate name. E fit be say na Russia force them out sef

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Too bad
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

Exactly my thought but western media are making it look asif Benz are leaving Russia voluntarily

Smh
them they call multinational u dey call eyimba spits...how many people Chelsea employ for England.. how many people Benz conglomerates employ across Russia..Google is ur friend..my consign is dat those innocent staff that will lose thier jobs have families under them..stupid man

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Eriokanmi: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
Russia don't care so why do you care about what Russia becomes? undecided why are you crying more than the bereaved
They're coming out grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rexymania:

They will sell the plant to Russia and all the machine in it. Russia will manufacture Benz but call it a separate name. E fit be say na Russia force them out sef
u know nothing ..try go sch..all model of a brand has a patient..I dont think Putin can afford the litigations that will hit him..Russia will borrow from China to pay Benz u are a kid...most persons dont even know it's a public forum the display of ignorance in Nigeria can be compared to none and it's a new thread.it means our uni here are failing

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
why worry about USA cuz they dont care or know if Jos and kastina exist
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by saxywale2: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
mmadu5:
I trust Nigerian guys in Russia
Nigerian guys in Russia have been quiet since the war started. Atleast the ones on Nairaland. Hopefully, they have not been forcefully drafted.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by helpee(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moymoy:

To be frank, they are not as developed. A number 2 or number 3 military nation should have placed high tech assets on the battlefield and wrapped up the Ukraine invasion in a month. All I am seeing is world war 2 tanks and last generation jets.
They have nuclear technology, yes, but they are not keeping pace with the rest of the west.
which Ukraine invasion? With the whole of Europe and USA providing artillery and intelligence, they still harnessed four regions. World War 2 tanks that the whole of Europe and America could not defeat since February. America spent more on Ukraine in five months than all the money they spent on Afghanistan in five years according to official data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Some of u wont know d effect of this on Russia.. if Buhari is shocked that his aides were attack I dont see a reason y yoruba muslims should know d implicating of this..na corn and cassava full thier brain..nothing more
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by saxywale2: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
They don't care but they are running from getting drafted into war. People are been forced off their jobs to go and fight Putins war.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by CBR100: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
them they call multinational u dey call eyimba spits...how many people Chelsea employ for England.. how many people Benz conglomerates employ across Russia..Google is ur friend..my consign is dat those innocent staff that will lose thier jobs have families under them..stupid man

U are not dat intelligent, macdonald leaving russia, anoda perwon taking over (nobody loses any job ,na same workers go still continue the bizness)

Is just lying selling Polaris bank, does it mean everybody there will lose jobs??

Same goes for Benz (na Russians dey operate the plant and manufacturing will continue just under different company)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
helpee:
which Ukraine invasion? With the whole of Europe and USA providing artillery and intelligence, they still harnessed four regions. World War 2 tanks that the whole of Europe and America could not defeat since February. America spent more on Ukraine in five months than all the money they spent on Afghanistan in five years according to official data.
but China is helping Ukraine.. y are u wailing..or is USA at war..if yes give me casualties...I hope u know Russian casualties as at of today..next month Putin will be sending the 4th batch of another untrained kids

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by SIMONEKPA7: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
u dey mind them...Russia and China have embassy here yet no Nigerian apply but u go see Muslim they shout Russia Syria China but them nor gree go there..recently 2 of my Muslim friends relocated to Canada with thier families
.west na this west na bastard but Nigerians nor gree leave them..hypocrites..I have never seen a black Chinese or black Russian playing in the Olympics spits
No mind those confused fellers, imagine live without the west. US alone contribute in aids to Africa and other third world nation. The vaccines alot of people can afford today is as a result of subsidy by USA and it's citizens. Mention one charity mumu Russia have done for Africa or Nigeria
Tell those hypocrites to go to China, Saudi, Iran, Russia and see them crawling to their holes.
God bless America

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by saxywale2: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Putin boys know a lot more than this Russian political expert that went on Russian state TV to spit out the fact. The guy did not blame NATO or Iran. He said Russia miscalculated.

I won't be suprised if we read next week that the guy fell off a window.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by CBR100: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
Some of u wont know d effect of this on Russia.. if Buhari is shocked that his aides were attack I dont see a reason y yoruba muslims should know d implicating of this..na corn and cassava full thier brain..nothing more

Tell us the effect ......this year alone after the little import , russian rake in extra 250bn dollar in trade surplus (and did year neva finish)
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rexymania:

Maybe, maybe not. But who will buy a Russian knock off mercedes

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
CBR100:

U are not dat intelligent, macdonald leaving russia, anoda perwon taking over (nobody loses any job ,na same workers go still continue the bizness)

Is just lying selling Polaris bank, does it mean everybody there will lose jobs??

Same goes for Benz (na Russians dey operate the plant and manufacturing will continue just under different company)
oga if Benz is leaving its leaving with all its cars...and u cant keep producing Benz cuz u bought a plant..try get sense...it will take years to meet Benz standard irrespective of the Russia substandard automobile that will be buying the plant..u know nothing about the banking sectors,capitalization and cbn policies..this does not apply hear..I major in accounting,banking and finance and monetary policy..like I said this is a public forum

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by SouthSouth1914: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
kingthreat:
After the 2nd World War, Germany became fully occupied by the Soviets(East) and Americans(West)
After the Berlin Wall incident, the Soviets left East Germany. The whole of Germany became fully occupied by USA.
Since then, Germany cannot make decision that goes against the USA. Same with Japan and Poland.
USA calls them Allies, but we know the truth.
Long live Russia

Not true! These countries took sides in the first and Second World War, America in connection with the British prevailed and they share the spoils of war.

If America and the British forces lost, the same would have been done to them.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by CBR100: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

No mind those confused fellers, imagine live without the west. US alone contribute in aids to Africa and other third world nation. The vaccines alot of people can afford today is as a result of subsidy by USA.
Tell those hypocrites to go to China, Saudi, Iran, Russia and see them crawling to their holes.
God bless America

Everything in life is not about japa all d tym .......na why uae gave us visa ban......a lot of countries are developing their potential (including Iran ,just google manufacturing in Iran and u will know DAT they are more advance than the whole of african countries combine in term of manufacturing capabilities)

Same with Malaysia and other development countries......how many immigrant can western countries really take
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by saxywale2: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
CBR100:

Tell us the effect ......this year alone after the little import , russian rake in extra 250bn dollar in trade surplus (and did year neva finish)
Even the Russian central bank is not as optimistic as you are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Chad Repaying $100m Debt To Angola With Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.