Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant (37642 Views)

France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by jimetagambo: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
u dey mind them...Russia and China have embassy here yet no Nigerian apply but u go see Muslim they shout Russia Syria China but them nor gree go there..recently 2 of my Muslim friends relocated to Canada with thier families
.west na this west na bastard but Nigerians nor gree leave them..hypocrites..I have never seen a black Chinese or black Russian playing in the Olympics spits
Even within Nigeria. Only a total idiot would chose to work for a Chinese firm over an American or British or Dutch firm.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by alingo2013(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Quelme:
Who are they fooling?

These Western brats with their over bloated ego think we are fools. They are not leaving just rebranding their names to seem politically correct. Nonsense!!!

It is so pleasing to see a young man with out common sense, Benz is a German company and not a Russian company, they only have an assembly plant in Russia ( which means they employ alot of Russia and now all those Russian will lose their job), Making Russia lossing billions of dollars from the German company which one is they are not leaving ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
SUPERPACK:
And how many Nigerians do you see going to the countries you listed. You have no right to tell me when and when not to talk, kid.
he has a right cuz u ar a blind man and u are leaving in self deceit and denial the truth always sound bitter to d ears..kpele..u don eat

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Codes151(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:
Putin created this problem for his people.

He should thank China for filling the gap a bit, without China Russia will become another Sri Lanka.
Una Dey trenches d rant.
Putin is doin sth for their country, currency n economy. Una Dey rant Wetin Una no sabi

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by SUPERPACK: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
who told u all European countries speak English.. did Germany or France colonies Nigeria.. go and check French national team and see all thier black heads like kanye there..I dont think France soccer team has one white apart from zidane who is also Africa.. wake me when u see a black Russia.. y muslims like violence against thier own colour...Russia is d biggest racist there are incidence of Russians pushing blacks into moving trains and these culprits are given mental.. infact d media hides it.if u get mind bross go China or Russia go huzzle u wont survive 6 months oga
Kante, payet, Pogba, and all other blacks therw are from Francophone African nations. Now how many Francophone blacks have you ever seen in England national team? This is same way many Brazilians prefer to play in Spanish league too. It is a language thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
jimetagambo:

Even within Nigeria. Only a total idiot would chose to work for a Chinese firm over an American or British or Dutch firm.

grin grin grin
I nor even they answer them again cuz na corn full thier head..very foolish violent idiots

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by SUPERPACK: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
he has a right cuz u ar a blind man and u are leaving in self deceit and denial the truth always sound bitter to d ears..kpele..u don eat
EMPTY BARREL
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Kante, payet, Pogba, and all other blacks therw are from Francophone African nations. Now how many Francophone blacks have you ever seen in England national team? This is same way many Brazilians prefer to play in Spanish league too. It is a language thing.
call me when u see a black Chinese or black Russian.. them nor even they marry una black dirty assss cuz if it were so we for don get on black Chinese for guiness book of record..u don eat this evening

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by SIMONEKPA7: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
SUPERPACK:
And how many Nigerians do you see going to the countries you listed. You have no right to tell me when and when not to talk, kid.
grin
Go check statistics boy, Germany is a second home to us. Not even lingua barrier is a hindrance.
I forgot to add Spain , Italy. FYI information they are all pro west.
Immigration. As of 2021, there are about 83,000 Nigerians living in Germany; Nigerians have very high rates of employment in Germany among refugees, second only to Pakistanis.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Germany–Nigeria relations - Wikipedia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by CBR100: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
alingo2013:

It is so pleasing to see a young man with out common sense, Benz is a German company and not a Russian company, they only have an assembly plant in Russia ( which means they employ alot of Russia and now all those Russian will lose their job), Making Russia lossing billions of dollars from the German company which one is they are not leaving ?

In most cases , go and read about russia automitive industry (b4 benz comes to the country most of the plant already existed during society era , during 1999 privatization a lot of foreign company and russia oligarch was able to buy alot of dis company and retool dem to start production of water suit dem,
If Benz is to leave the country those industry will still exist and a new company will take over again ......the machinery will not go away, the human resources will not go away. Russians engineers will still be on ground
I hope u can read up to have idea all dis things do work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by jimetagambo: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
saxywale2:

Nigerian guys in Russia have been quiet since the war started. Atleast the ones on Nairaland. Hopefully, they have not been forcefully drafted.
I noticed that too. I hope they are okay. There use to be one here that posts videos on YouTube as well. He stopped posting on here and YouTube after the invasion.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
CBR100:

In most cases , go and read about russia automitive industry (b4 benz comes to the country most of the plant already existed during society era , during 1999 privatization a lot of foreign company and russia oligarch was able to buy alot of dis company and retool dem to start production of water suit dem,
If Benz is to leave the country those industry will still exist and a new company will take over again ......the machinery will not go away, the human resources will not go away. Russians engineers will still be on ground
where are they today..in 1979 we had groundnut pyramid in d north..if oils goes out dont ever think we are going back to groundnut pyramid era na tech they on board now not groundnut.. thank u

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by RikudoSennin: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
toxtimmy:
Can you list one thing that the west can produce that Russia cannot produce?... Just one thing?... A country that can make space craft to take people to space and back and yet you think say dem no fit make Mercedes Benz...just wow... Honestly, if you want a good car that will work for you please go for a Honda or Toyota, as Mercedes and BMW is overrated in my opinion.

Oh by the way have you realised the people fighting Russia collectively are the same colonial masters that ruined Africa but in this case they are ganged up against Russia?... What does that tell you?...

Anyways, eurosia is the future... As you see millions of nigerians going to the west today for security and jobs... In the next 5 to 10 years millions of nigerians will be leaving the west and Nigeria to Eurasia for jobs and security... Turkey will be the gateway to Russia and China...watch and learn.

Learn how to start speaking chinese or Russian if you want to be ahead of the game.

grin You are giving people expo. Americans who can see the future are already moving.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by SUPERPACK: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

grin
Go check statistics boy, Germany is a second home to us. Not even lingua barrier is a hindrance.
I forgot to add Spain , Italy. FYI information they are all pro west.
Immigration. As of 2021, there are about 83,000 Nigerians living in Germany; Nigerians have very high rates of employment in Germany among refugees, second only to Pakistanis.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Germany–Nigeria relations - Wikipedia
A this countries you mentioned are not close to China and Russia in language barrier . They all have our normal English alphabets and some words in English are same in those languages .
China uses a totally different alphabet while Russia uses barely 30% of English alphabet. Going to China is just like going back to nursery School to start learning their A, B, C, etc. E no easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by jimetagambo: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
call me when u see a black Chinese or black Russian.. them nor even they marry una black dirty assss cuz if it were so we for don get on black Chinese for guiness book of record..u don eat this evening
Chinese can't stand black people (Africans). They just dey tolerate our bros wey dey China dey hustle.

Remember how they quickly tagged black people Covid carriers and discriminated against them a few months ago, despite the fact that Covid originated from China. Same China wey dey cover nose for black persons or same China that ran an advert in China that showed a Chinese woman washing a black man white grin

Let's not forget the rampant news on Nairaland of Chinese employers torturing and decapitating their Nigerian staffs.

Those chinese are something else grin

Interestingly they still tolerate black American to an extent due to hip-hop/NBA, and also fancy American products like Nike, Apple gadgets, e.t.c . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Has anybody here receives money from Russia lately? Kindly share the platform please. All known payment system there is blocked.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by HITsquad: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
The dictatorship of the Western elites is directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all, look at the way they treat Kanye west aka ye and trump it only a matter of time they will fight to cancel the part where the scripture said homosexuality is a sin.

They lie that Ukraine is winning but From prisoner exchange you will know who died more Russia has more prisoners than Ukraine this shows Russia killed more Ukraine military men.

The foolish comidian president.... He thought he would win, so he can have a stand up comedy even movies about Ukraine vs Russia, the US really know how to brain wash anyone they want to..

The truth is that Russia is busy fighting evil that would consumed the world but some people are seeing the opposite and it's unfortunate.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia...
on target! I used to think that USA was God sent... That without them the world would be a wild badlands.
I Used to see Russia as a cold heartless nation.

Well... Until I got older... I set sentiment and everything I learnt from Hollywood and western media aside, I compared Russia and U.S... And realized that I have been a victim of brainwashing all my life.

I really wish more people would wake up and start seeing the west for what they truly are.

Bully, hypocrite and double standards demons

America doesn't practice democracy, it's just a cover up... You think all these companies leaving Russia is out of their freewill? The United States will twist your arm in the dark till you bend to their will... Then force you to come to the light and tell the world that it was actually your will.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by jimetagambo: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Benwallt:
Has anybody here receives money from Russia lately? Kindly share the platform please. All known payment system there is blocked.
Na waoh.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by CBR100: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
where are they today..in 1979 we had groundnut pyramid in d north..if oils goes out dont ever think we are going back to groundnut pyramid era na tech they on board now not groundnut.. thank u

Every countries have is strength and weakness
Russia is a science and tech base country.....such countries cannot be underestimated (and u thinking sanction is enough to release dem is even funny)

With all d Chinese manufacturing capabilities, russia is still ahead of dem, from nuclear reactor, to civilian jet engine, to nano tech, to pure science, so many areas

Russia get alternative to nearly all usa tech, fom glonass, to yandex (one of the few country capable of development search engine and not relying all google

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Positivepoint(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:

He should thank China for filling the gap a bit, without China Russia will become another Sri Lanka.

It's the bigger picture u are missing. The east which includes both china,India, Arab world are tired of exploitation and bullying from America and Europe. The east are going to destroy western unipolar world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by DissTroy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:

Ironically, the Russian economy is doing better than the NATO countries. Even pro-West media outfits are admitting this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Benwallt(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
jimetagambo:

Na waoh.

Watin do you?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Benwallt(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
jimetagambo:

Na waoh.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by jimetagambo: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Where are their Google, YouTube, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Jazz, Hip-hop, Apple, Amazon, Instagram, blockbuster movies, black stars, etc??
Thanking God for Google. Even a lot of our Nigerian sisters don turn YouTuber finish. Instagram nko. Nigerians influencers dey cash out too there too. .

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
HITsquad:
on target! I used to think that USA was God sent... That without them the world would be a wild badlands.
I Used to see Russia as a cold heartless nation.

Well... Until I got older... I set sentiment and everything I learnt from Hollywood and western media aside, I compared Russia and U.S... And realized that I have been a victim of brainwashing all my life.

I really wish more people would wake up and start seeing the west for what they truly are.

Bully, hypocrite and double standards demons

America doesn't practice democracy, it's just a cover up... You think all these companies leaving Russia is out of their freewill? The United States will twist your arm in the dark till you bend to their will... Then force you to come to the light and tell the world that it was actually your will.

Exactly.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by pargelenis(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is OK … Putin has Lada
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by pansophist(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:

You talk like a slave. No warrior mindset whatsoever. The west is not god, Let them move, and others will fill in the gap. What Russia is passing through right now is nothing compared to what modern China passed through from 1949 when the west implemented a complete embargo on them. And if I mean complete, I mean 100% zero relationships with China (coke was a luxury for the Chinese then). China was not even recognized as a country, that was how worse they had it.

But the Chinese built their system entirely out of the western model, to rely on themselves, and right now, they are the only country that the US or collective west CANT sanction, and are the only ones that can sanction the US back, and make them bleed. Just google the list of sanctions China has imposed on the US, but your western media won't tell you that.

Russia is even in a more sophisticated place to build and progress better than China if they put in the work. They have the land, the resources, the oil, the tech (and can improve on it), inherited a civilization, and are very hardworking. The west sanctioning them is just an opportunity for them to build their system of self-reliance and become even stronger. That is the way of the warrior. You turn lemon into lemonade. The west is not god. Hopefully, you stop being a western prostitute, and establish yourself in your truth, I pray.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by alingo2013(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
CBR100:

Name a Russian made car in top 10
( Money belong to the west, the west hate imperialism, and Communist, Russia will be only making product and not sell, FACT 50% of Chinese product are purchased in China because of their large size and market, Russia product will just get sanctioned and with the current economic crisis they are facing their are slowly killing their economy, ( what good is having a shop filled with goods and only two families buy from you in the whole area

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
CBR100:

Every countries have is strength and weakness
Russia is a science and tech base country.....such countries cannot be underestimated (and u thinking sanction is enough to release dem is even funny)

With all d Chinese manufacturing capabilities, russia is still ahead of dem, from nuclear reactor, to civilian jet engine, to nano tech, to pure science, so many areas

Russia get alternative to nearly all usa tech, fom glonass, to yandex (one of the few country capable of development search engine and not relying all google
be wailing..oya continue...when shell..eff..mobile leaves nija cuz of fulani war this one will still be wailing

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Positivepoint:

It's the bigger picture u are missing. The east which includes both china,India, Arab world are tired of exploitation and bullying from America and Europe. The east are going to destroy western unipolar world.
ok...una dey talk this thrash since 1984

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Every Muslim wants to see America fall but God no gree cuz it's no one's land...a land for all ..stands for equity ..if u cant fight God u cant fight America.. not Allah not Mohammed..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Chad Repaying $100m Debt To Angola With Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.