Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,093 members, 7,859,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment (11196 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Dialpad: 4:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Dele obviously wants to remain relevant....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Cantonese: 4:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Chai
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Invest4growth: 5:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Is this the issue based election we crave for? Dele is clout chasing as usual. We know his pedigree in name dropping. I do not see any need for this pressuring the social media. Sell your candidate to us on what we should expect if they are voted to occupy the topmost position. Mediocrity is now playing out

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by harmargedon: 5:05am On Oct 27, 2022
grin he's more than that

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by gassbee: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
If Kayamo is desperate for appointment

Momodu is desperate to go to Dubai
wetin momodu wan use dubai do, do u really know Momodu
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Thedon22: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Keyamo is already employed. You are the one looking for job.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Gbajure(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2022
gassbee:
wetin momodu wan use dubai do, do u really know Momodu

Please tell us o! Dele is the worst of all hypocrites. Even in that silly piece, u could see names dropping all over. Well with a degree in Yoruba language, how else im for make money?

Keyamo a SAN and a Minister running after appointment? And you a nobody, never a somebody in Nigeria politics isn't?
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by defash8: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Keyamo should be called to order, he cannot disrespect our Egbon, as we'll not like anybody to disrespect Jagaban.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by HRMK: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2022
EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN(INCLUDING DELE MOMODU)IS A DESPERADO!HE ISNT SAYING ANYTHING NEW HERE!HE SHOULD SHUT UP!!
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Tinubumustfail: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Who is even the spokesperson of that lunatic Obi Pandora party?

Peter Obi taking sleep away from all of you since time immemorial. Does the topic relate to Obi or Labour Party? Claw
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by broadman20: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:

This is between PDP AND APC O! Before Obi will make your family mad.

Hahahaha
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by GEEBITE: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Dele Momodu really went down memory lane. I recall the issue with his date Lavonne Cele-Taiwo who he impregnated and became a dead beat dad to the daughter produced. The lady is today's equivalent of the likes of Toke Makinwa who rolled with the big gods of the mid 90s and early 2000s. Where is she
now I wonder.
valentineuwakwe:

source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/keyamos-busybody-lawyer-desperate-for-appointment-dele-momodu/
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Kobicove(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Keyamo is doing the job he was appointed to do, it is Momodu who is a busybody desperate for appointment! undecided
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Elbethel1: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2022
I don't think any of these two men should be taken seriously, brother Dele was one of those who forced this evil govt on us though he apologized later, but did that change anything? While those of us were younger during Buhari's military govt were shouting not to fall for his new antics of being a democrat, bro Dele was busy using big grammar to repackage him. We can't allow you to brainwash us into voting for your Atiku only for you to come and apologize again. Four years is not a child play.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Qatar2022: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:

That comment pain you abi?
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by lagosrd: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2022
I can't advice my enemies to consult keyamo as a lawyer. I won't , never.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by gidzbobby: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:
Mr Dele na my boy in Davido’s voice.

You and Keyamo should stop disturbing us.

Daniel Bwala + Dino Melaye + Dele Momodu on top one person Keyamo.

Did you mention this when Sowore, Keyamo, Adeyanju and Co. were all on Obi's case and will still be on His case
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by iHateFraudsters: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:

The Nigerian youths.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Kindledlight(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Festus got an appointment already, he is a member of current FEC, Mr. Momodu I think you are the one looking for money from Atiku or appointment only if he wins.

I use to respect you and your Ovation magazine but right now you’ve lost it for me.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by DriveByKiller: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2022
trutharena:
Dele Momodu the old clown.

what has old got to do with the content of what he said.

Young stupid braindead clown

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Skty: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:

You and those likin will be served APC effects...from hunger to insecurity
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by AmuRubber(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:
You’re a media creation and we supplied you the oxygen regularly.

That was a hard punch below the belt from Dele Momodu.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Foxolom: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Okk na
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Richlife247: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=117903511]

Soon, very soon! You'll join the likes of the league of apologete for GEJ. In same manner for Peter Obi. The time is fast approaching. Very soon!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by jaytee01(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2022
We know that already since the Fryo incident.

The bandit is very shameless!
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by jaytee01(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by pfadom: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dele Hippopotamus Momodu should busy his ugly, shameless face.

Intellectually, he cannot match Keyamo. He should not disgrace himself because of crumbs from Atiku's table.

There is no difference between Dele and other enemies of Nigeria state. He makes his money from them.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by ceeceeco: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Who's Obi Pandora? Please I don't know him, I only know of Peter Obi.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Omodua(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Legend Hero without heroism. I have decided to forgive you for your support and rantings of Mannequin Bola Tinubu because as a hungry man,you have no choice.

But history has a way of vindicating the just and the righteous. Maybe, you're a GCE Candidate who hardly reasons beyond pedestal level.

Shameless crumb eater!
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omodua:
Legend Hero without heroism. I have decided to forgive you for your support and rantings of Mannequin Bola Tinubu because as a hungry man,you have no choice.

But history has a way of vindicating the just and the righteous. Maybe, you're a GCE Candidate who hardly reasons beyond pedestal level.

Shameless crumb eater!

Anytime I see people coming to my mention to call me hungry or supporting Asiwaju because I’m jobless, I always laugh.

By the way, should I send you my CV so your father can give me job?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Omodua(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Anytime I see people coming to my mention to call me hungry or supporting Asiwaju because I’m jobless, I always laugh.

By the way, should I send you my CV so your father can give me job?
Yes. Send your CV to me and I assure you of good and respectable job. Not running after politicians to feed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecowas New Member?? / We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP / Utomi: Loans Nigeria Taking To Shore Up Naira Are ‘meaningless’ Arise Exclusives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.