Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment (11187 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omodua:
Yes. Send your CV to me and I assure you of good and respectable job. Not running after politicians to feed!

Check your DM. I’ve sent you my CV.

At least I won’t run after politician again since your father will be feeding me now.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Omodua(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Check your DM. I’ve sent you my CV.

At least I won’t run after politician again since your father will be feeding me now.

You need a job and yet,spewing gibberish. How??

When you're ready for a job, I Will know. Not ready yet but prefers running after politicians.

For your information, we are into Oil & Gas in the downstream sector. Based in Escravos Delta. If you like,joke with me!
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omodua:
You need a job and yet,spewing gibberish. How??

When you're ready for a job, I Will know. Not ready yet but prefers running after politicians.

For your information, we are into Oil & Gas in the downstream sector. Based in Escravos Delta. If you like,joke with me!

Lol what I earn bi-weekly is more than what your boss earns in a Month or bi-monthly legitly.

Even my taxes to the government alone monthly is far more than yi ur annual salary and this is no cap.

Maybe you should give the phone to the greatest rank in your company and we can talk.

If your father ever gets what I earn when I first started work at entry level, he would be bragging across that village you come from in Delta.
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Omodua(m): 1:45am On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol what I earn bi-weekly is more than what your boss earns in a Month or bi-monthly legitly.

Even my taxes to the government alone monthly is far more than yi ur annual salary and this is no cap.

Maybe you should give the phone to the greatest rank in your company and we can talk.

If your father ever gets what I earn when I first started work at entry level, he would be bragging across that village you come from in Delta.
You're not a serious Tinubu Thug. Who knows you,apart from shouting Tinubu from roof top?

A determined person is easy to know. Not scavengers like you. You're jobless and political thug. Hence your aggressive comments on anything about Tinubu.

Be self confident and stop indulging in partisan dirty politics.

You're a disgrace without heroism even though you bear deceptive Legendary Heroine!
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Omodua(m): 1:47am On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

You're not a serious Tinubu Thug. Who knows you,apart from shouting Tinubu from roof top?

A determined person is easy to know. Not scavengers like you. You're jobless and political thug. Hence your aggressive comments on anything about Tinubu.

Be self confident and stop indulging in partisan dirty politics.

You're a disgrace without heroism even though you bear deceptive Legendary Hero.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Plan To Release Arrested Boko-Haram Members— Aso Rock / Govt Presents N10m Cheque To Dead LASTMA Official’s Family / Urhobos:orogun Urhobos Turning To Ndokwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.