Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) (33683 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:46am On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significance or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The Significance of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Kai, i wish somebody can see what am seeing
If he didn't visit the North,, the same you will call him a REGIONAL CANDIDATE.

The move might not logically make sense, but let him make it.
So that it will be on the records that he has a cordial relationship with the North too.

HE IS NOT A REGIONAL CANDIDATE
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by HRMK: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You are a fool forever, no point arguing with you wink
WITH TIME, WE WILL KNOW WHO THE REAL FOOL IS BETWEEN US!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by EmmyDJourno: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
HRMK:
WITH TIME, WE WILL KNOW WHO THE REAL FOOL IS BETWEEN US!

No need for time, I see it all over you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi II: Court Bars Kano Government From Dissolving Emirates / Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.