Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,777 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) (33656 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:
After cornering most part of the south and middle belt, he has come to snatch the core north at this last minute from those who relied on the North from the beginning

Emir way nor send Obi, you go see emir with empty Pocket ... Always forcing your self for people to like u
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The significany of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Kai, i wish somebody can see what am seeing

Abeg remove Computer Science and Mathematics from your post. You don't have to disgrace those two very important disciplines with this paralogism.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Georgejeez: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Look at their faces , you will know they aren't even happy receiving Mr No Shishi.
Them be like "oya recite your lies , make you come de go" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Kajaard: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The significany of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

The typical rantings of a scared urchin. You guys never expected the APC party to have such a stiff competition right? cheesy

You premium tears is just loading cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bro this logic you are putting across is needless as well. Do you know what was discussed or do you know if the emir requested to see him?

Did you also study body language and see what is goin there. Bro look closely

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by broadman20: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

After your biased analysis I remembered what my lecturer in school use to tell us then;

NEUTRALITY IS OF GOD.

AND HE GIVETH POWER TO WHOM HE CHOOSES.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Obi will get at least u5 percent vote in Kano.

Says a Delusional LP Fanboy.
You must think the north is a monolithic there to serve corrupt parties at their own expense.

They are not stupid.

Peter obi will get his 25% in many parts of the core North and move.

He will crush apc and pdp in the south and the middle belt.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Emir way nor send Obi, you go see emir with empty Pocket ... Always forcing your self for people to like u
He should have gone there with stolen money like Tinubu.

That is a sure way to "force" people to like you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by maxist2020(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Peter On was also in Idah at Attah Igala palace.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Akaegwu(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2022
One thing is sure, all the Nairalandands making noise up and down supporting different candidates don't have voters card. They are here because of free mode from opera browser. Buhari is Nigerian best president because he taught us good lessons. I currently eat once in a day to stay alive. With Tinubu, it will be reduced to half of my daily ration. With Obi, many politicians will relocate to overseas. Soaking Garri will be a great. After all my Yoruba brothers have been doing that for centuries. In summary Nigeria is beyond redemption.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by AK481(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:
Tinupoo urchins and agbadorian reptiles right now..
Like the one on top of your post
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2022
AK481:

Like the one on top of your post
Lol
That ones case is a lost one. His head is so stuck deep into Tinupoos behind that I worry for him if the Don Corleone of Burdillion loses.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Versal: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Peter Obi is towing the path that GEJ towed.

They'll never love you.

Biafra is the answer!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Demolakay: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Nobody can see wat ur seeing, because nt evry1 is as blind nd stupid as u.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Karlman: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

At best you're confused! To the extent you can't even make a Logical reasoning from your own empty words!
Be careful with your health, before you run mad on Peter Obi matters!
Give yourself a break or be dammed from frustration!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Elbinawi: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again - Politics -

Me:

Wasted effort. Disturbing the Emir of Kano will not bring votes to @PeterObi. Peter Obi should learn grassroot politics from the late Malam Aminu Kano.

How many grassroot politicians in the North has Peter Obi met and convinced them to support him in next year's presidential election? To the best of my knowledge None. Taking pictures with Northern Emirs is fruitless.

When Aminu Kano was alive he dominated Kano votes despite the fact that he was not in the good books of the Kano Emirate.

With this cluelessness, Peter Obi will come a distance 3rd in next year's presidential election. This is my conclusion. The guy is a novice, he is just learning. He should try again next time InshaAllah!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Gandrova: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Eternitymedia88:

Kai..... After all this long epistle, it really shows that you are pathetically and hopelessly ignorant.
He is a realistic dude! Truth is a bitter pills to swallow. Hoebi would loose woefully
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:
After cornering most part of the south and middle belt, he has come to snatch the core north at this last minute from those who relied on the North from the beginning

Do quick...snap your picture and leave our Palace... that is the facial and expression look on those people.. no smiling.. Obi was even trying to beg the Emir to pls smile small for the picture sake... Even Obi knows Kano dey Ganduke hand and Tinubu just donated 100M and Peter went there with no chichi... His falling go dey too high.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Logic also says that the country is worst, the north is hungrier and poorer and now they see that they benefitted from a Jonathan government more than a Buhari government. Logic is not divine

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You will move from this your chess analysis to basketball soon
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by stano2(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Nobody is seeing what you are seeing. Everything he does is always an issue for you all.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

U're jst a wailing, pessimistic analyst!

I'm not impressed!

Ok?

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by natddon1: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:
pls look at the people with him again and then lie to yourself that he has a chance.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Tannhauser(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

angry

So you actually put in the time and effort to type all these, just to tell us ....zero.

Mind you I don't support any of the presidential candidates cos they will all fail...besides what makes anyone sure that elections will hold next year?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Atlantis585:

Pained Benue terrorist spotted.
Stick with your human meat barbecue that you are good at.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by tribalmall: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Feb is just a stone throw away. Peter Obi will not come second in any state aside that from the SE. You can take that to the bank as well. Not even in any SS will he see second talkmore of first.

Drsnives:
Hmm
Let me save it for my guranteed 10k..
I will forward my account details come Feb I hope you will keep to your words?
BafanaBafana:

Obi will win Benue and plateau. Atiku will win Adamawa landslide
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Jocdon(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2022
>
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Slic1: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Your Professor will disappointed knowing that you learned nothing from what he thought you.

Kai, i wish somebody can see what am seeing.
How can we see what a blind man is seeing. No way.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Man this guy has energy . It takes Tinubu 5 weeks to plan a trip like this after of course sheitima must have gone there earlier like 3 times....

And what is shocking is that Obi isn't spending a dime
To achieve what Obi has achieved tinub6wouod have spend over a billion. People love Obi naturally but Tinubu has to buy love and loyalty. That'd the biggest difference.
No one will come out to those APC stadiums if Tinubu doesn't. Spend dollars
Last time he tiried to copy Obi and not spend the place was deserted. grin

kid will always be a kid
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
I thought Kano is locked for Obi according to Zombidient, then how come the Frowned faces I dey see for the palace
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Venom11(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
Bro all this complications is not needed to know Peter Obi will not Garner 0.2% of the total vote cast in the North this include NW NC NE. If Peter Obi win 3 states in the East any who quote me now till after a day after election result is announced will be paid 10K each.

I belong to many NC group on FB n this Igbos think all the Northerners don't see how they are ridiculed by Obi tribesmen with daily insult n taunt on their support for murders on their land. Election time is here they are forming Christians .I eagerly await election result from Benue Plateau n Adamawa Obi think he will perform well.

Omo.. Go n Sidon, what about the way bkh, bandit, stupid northern politicians have insulting and ridiculing Nigerians, go and vote who yu want... Nobody cares, your religion has bn turned to somt else in the north,... I will stop here and note the oly plc logic works atleast 40% is on paper...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by imrany20(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2022
The Obituaries are so clueless about politics, all they do best is to come on NL to attack Tinubu whom even their so called Messiah can't match in all ramifications. Behold,we are going to teach you another political lessons come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents / Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.