Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! (4905 Views)

Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned / Deputy Governor Has Not Resigned - Ekiti Govt / Reuben Abati Has NOT Resigned. It's A Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by musiwa48: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
Merger and Acquisition of bank were force or they were liquidated and corruption were used to force people out of business, to keep some friend of

Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by musiwa48: 1:23am On Aug 21, 2011
Now if all the 800 business Ngozi Iweala destroyed were allowed to remain at that time. What it would have means is that each of this 800 business will have open a branch in each state. Which give each state of Nigeria 800 new business. that comes to a total of 28800 branches.

Look a state like akwa Ibom or Gombe, Imo, or abia or Sokoto or Cross river will be very happy to have 800 business which most would be corporal in their state.

You can see the reason Why I said I should be the president. If I am smarter than Ngozi Iweala who was president of the world bank. Does that not tell you heaven will be in Nigeria. if I am president. You can not continue to have people who have not to offer in power.

You can see I am smarter than Ngozi Iweala. I laugh in Onitsha english.
Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 21, 2011
guy, u be real mumu o. . .

from all indications, u created dat diagram u're sampling (ur bad english, ur theory, ur mentality are all the same).
NLers know better, it can only mislead pple in your class of human beings. Go Zap urself!
Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by manny4life(m): 4:56am On Aug 21, 2011
@ Musiwa,

For a second I was gonna set you straight, but having read all that junk, it sure wasn't worth my energy. Your mentality is the reason(s) why Nigerian leaders don't know the way forward. You're so quick to identify how they would have opened one branch in all states, but your reasoning; inept and grossly flawed failed to identify one of the major reasons why businesses fail; CAPITAL. In addition, you were quick to identify strength for expansion but you forgot the threat aspect (competition) which is a major force amongst 800 business which at the end will eliminate yourself. You did not identify the weakness and now assuming your stance, for how long has these business been opened? Either way you answer it, I sure have an answer for you. Now these are more than a handful reasons why she earned the right to be called DR. and you haven't. These are same reasons why she holds an executive position at world bank and you don't. These are reasons why she's experienced than you and you're not, Sorry bro, but I guess you missed on your train of thoughts.
Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by musiwa48: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
guy, u be real mumu o.  .   .

from all indications, u created dat diagram u're sampling (u're bad english, u're theory, mentality are all the same).
NLers know better, it can only mislead pple in your class of human beings. Go Zap urself!

Look at the nonsense english you wrote. Ngozi iweala in her life time have never manage a business before. I have, even at age 23 I employed people older than me.    At 57 years, she never had successful business but she want to tell successful people how to run their business. Is that possible. ?   She knows nothing about business , she knows nothing about economy. She is only good looking.  Is been good looking the only reason. Look at the person before her at the world bank, what his record his and compare with Ngozi iweala . You will know what I am talking about.

Look I dont hate Ngozi Iweala. Honestly, It is not about her, but she lack the idea to move nigeria forward. Look Jonathan Goodluck, over 90% of nigerian lack confident in Jonathan Goodluck. Please quote me on this. That I said so. Jonathan Goodluck does not have the idea to move the national forward. You have to look for smart people to run the Nigeria. 

Most nigerian have already give up on Jonathan Goodluck govt in less than 3 month.  because he does not have the idea to move nigeria forward.
Over 90% of nigerian believe Jonathan Goodluck is not the solution to nigeria. Quote me that I said 90%. in sure a situation , you want smart people. And if someone tried for 5 years and had no solution. If Nigeria was Jonathan Goodluck business. His he going to employ and pay N12 million  to a manager , whose term in office destroy over 800 of jonathan Goodluck companies.

Jonathan , He is showing that he lack the ability to lead. He has to look at nigeria, as if it was his business, what will he do.

This is why I said I should Be the president. africa need smart people to lead it. Ngozi iweala I like you as a person. you look like a good person, but as my finance minister, I dont.
Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by cap28: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
The biggest joke is the fact that you dimwits in nigeria actually think this woman has anything positive to offer you - unless you call mass unemployment, destitution and poverty a postiive thing, they say fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice then shame on me- it will take at least another 50 years of blatant criminality on the part of the nigerian elite to wake up dull nigerians who still do not understand that okonjo iweala is a world bank agent who seeks to continue to sell off nigerian assets and resources to her employers in america -by the way when are they removing the fuel subsidy? hope all of you are bracing yourselves for a further plunge in your living standards.
Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2011
cap28:

The biggest joke is the fact that you dimwits in nigeria actually think this woman has anything positive to offer you - unless you call mass unemployment, destitution and poverty a postiive thing, they say fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice then shame on me- it will take at least another 50 years of blatant criminality on the part of the nigerian elite to wake up dull nigerians who still do not understand that okonjo iweala is a world bank agent who seeks to continue to sell off nigerian assets and resources to her employers in america -by the way when are they removing the fuel subsidy? hope all of you are bracing yourselves for a further plunge in your living standards.
^And because your profile says "UK" makes u think you're intelligent or better than the average Nigerian?

musiwa.,.:

Look at the nonsense english you wrote. Ngozi iweala in her life time have never manage a business before. I have, even at age 23 I employed people older than me.    At 57 years, she never had successful business but she want to tell successful people how to run their business. Is that possible. ?   She knows nothing about business , she knows nothing about economy. She is only good looking.  Is been good looking the only reason. Look at the person before her at the world bank, what his record his and compare with Ngozi iweala . You will know what I am talking about.

Look I dont hate Ngozi Iweala. Honestly, It is not about her, but she lack the idea to move nigeria forward. Look Jonathan Goodluck, over 90% of nigerian lack confident in Jonathan Goodluck. Please quote me on this. That I said so. Jonathan Goodluck does not have the idea to move the national forward. You have to look for smart people to run the Nigeria. 

Most nigerian have already give up on Jonathan Goodluck govt in less than 3 month.  because he does not have the idea to move nigeria forward.
Over 90% of nigerian believe Jonathan Goodluck is not the solution to nigeria. Quote me that I said 90%. in sure a situation , you want smart people. And if someone tried for 5 years and had no solution. If Nigeria was Jonathan Goodluck business. His he going to employ and pay N12 million  to a manager , whose term in office destroy over 800 of jonathan Goodluck companies.

Jonathan , He is showing that he lack the ability to lead. He has to look at nigeria, as if it was his business, what will he do.

This is why I said I should Be the president. africa need smart people to lead it. Ngozi iweala I like you as a person. you look like a good person, but as my finance minister, I dont.

^U gat jokes grin grin
Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by musiwa48: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
you are funny, do you think the onwers of the banks and 800 business like Ngozi Iweala. No. they hate her.

Do you think people who lost their job like Ngozi Iweala ?  No

If Nobody like the move, to whose benefit was it?

who give a poo if nigeria universities are on a list or banks are on a list. Nobody. I could make my own list too. You dont destroy your economy like Ngozi iweala has because of a list, nobody care about. Only silly people care if Nigerian makes forbes list.

Basically the Yorubas are not happy with Ngozi iweala policy, because it destroy yorubas economy.  The north are not happy with Ngozi Iweala Policy. So whose interest is Jonathan Goodluck protecting. less tha 25% of nigeria population in the east. is that what a president do.   if they impeach him,  he will only get support of just 25%.

he is basically been silly. do you introduce someone who hurt thousand of people. families, children whose fathers can not feed them anymore. Or husband who can not look in their wife face because they dont have money.?

to be honest with you yorubas have to protect their own interest which jonathan goodluck is not protect, even if it means to impeach Jonathan.  everybody can play the game, since Jonathan does not want to play ball. their are soccer field in bayelsa when silly decision will lead him too. Or does he think he can not be impeach.

for a president like jonathan who is unpopular, i dont think it is a good move.

Jonathan is such been silly, the reason they wanted to remove ayo salami, may be connected to cancel the  presidential  election.  now northerners are in control of judiciary . When they lay you legal decision. your mouth go open. when they send you to bayelsa state. You go ask, wetin i dey do for yenagoa.  hi be like say I dey dream.
Re: I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! by musiwa48: 2:31am On Aug 22, 2011
The problem with nigeria is. they take issue serious. You can see ethnic bigot come out and tell me nonsense. I dont hate Ngozi iweala, she look like a good woman,. but her policy , I am against. In Nigeria when you critic people policy they assume , you critic them.

If you tell Jonathan Goodluck , I hate your policy, Jonathan Goodluck or nigerian will tell you. This man hate me. I will deal with him.

This is huckabee , going after Obama policy. In nigeria , you better never do that/ that why most of this people are scare.

Even I know my family member who dont want me to called , because they are scared of the government of Nigeria. people are scared of been arrested.

http://www./video/xa8x4g_the-obama-administration-huckabee-c_news

Until we change as a people and allow for open critic, we would never get better. the bible says God critic those he love.

Hillary clinton critic of Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASWvyAxeSxQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killed & Raze Houses In Nasarawa / Check Out This Picture Of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Wife / Crude Oil Imminent Fall The End Of Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.