Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business (593 Views)

I'm Starting A P.o.s Business, Please I Need Your Advice / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Following the reports of CBN redesigning the naira be sure that people will rush to deposit their naira in the bank.

...but unfortunately the banks will be overwhelmed with account holders.

So the best thing to do for now is to start a P.O.S business
Re: This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Just know that as u dey start the P.O.S biz, ur account could be flagged and u can have ursef in deep shii way u no like...

I'm not against the biz, but anybody venturing into it now gats use hin brain, get the details of the customers wey u day transact with,cellphone digits, name, if possible, get ursef a ledger and keep all diz record, make OYO no go be ur case...

Now till December, many aza will be flagged
Re: This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
BadRadio:
Following the reports of CBN redesigning the naira be sure that people will rush to deposit their naira in the bank.

...but unfortunately the banks will be overwhelmed with account holders.

So the best thing to do for now is to start a P.O.S business
How much does it cost?
Re: This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
4Humanity4All:

How much does it cost?
it depends, 200k if u want to use shanties, 300k if u want a standard shop.

+P.O.S machine and other office equipment.

The best location position is close to a very busy market
Re: This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
BadRadio:
it depends, 200k if u want to use shanties, 300k if u want a standard shop.

+P.O.S machine and other office equipment.

The best location position is close to a very busy market
OK, do I need to fund it daily or monthly?

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Female Student Desperately Doing This To Attract A New Sugar Daddy / Any Man Who Doesn’t Own House, Car Before Marriage Doesn’t Have A Future / Are There Still Ladie Who Still Keep Their Virginity Until Their Wedding Nights?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.