Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly (484 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Banker commands respect even if they earn peanuts.
-
i know most of us will say how you appear determines how you will be treated in our society.
A banker is respected or regarded because he wears suit and tie.
-
we all know that in our current economic condition,money is important for survival,
especially when it comes in daily.
Some of us will say the bike man's job is too risky,yes,but then what if the bank is rubbed and the banker is shot.
Re: Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by lifenija: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2022
The thinking of a failed human

3 Likes

Re: Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2022
lifenija:
cheesy cheesy.
Re: Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2022
How would you compare okada man's job, a Job that's dangerous and has little to no prospects except you want to become chairman of okada riders at the garage to a bank job which would definitely be a stepping stone and you can definitely advance your career and education while at it?

3 Likes

Re: Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by cavreek: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2022
From ur comparison, those who like short term pleasure will opt for a bike man but consider the long term benefit, a banker can be promoted or beta opportunities can come by unlike being a bike man the only opportunity I see is in becoming the chairman of BRA (bike riders association) grin what if gov't policy comes up and okada is banned
Well make okada a side hustle while pushing ur real hustle
Re: Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
cavreek:

Well make okada a side hustle while pushing ur real hustle
thanks,i'll do that
Re: Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2022
lifenija:
I'm reading it again and it has to be crack or cheap and expired drugs the OP was on grin grin
Re: Choose Wisely:a Bike Man That Makes 5k Daily Or A Banker That Earns 100k Monthly by jeromestarks: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2022
E be things.

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Instagram Female Influencer Is Exposed In Nakedd Telegram Tape / 3 Things To Make Sex Last Longer – Sex Therapist Explain / This Is Pure Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.