Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) (6445 Views)

Buhari Actually Went To Imo State To Commission A Gutter / Atiku Actually Won Buhari In His Polling Unit With A Landslide Victory / Buhari Actually Went To Paris. Proof And Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by BloomingDale(f): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
asanausana91:
I used to think women are more sensible but from what iam seeing in you your foolishness is an inheritance.

Thanks. I'm not going to lie. I laughed so hard and I'm still laughing. Take it easy. Most of my post is me trolling.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by asanausana91: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

Thanks. I'm not going to lie. I laughed so hard and I'm still laughing. Take it easy. Most of my post is me trolling.
ok. sorry Pls.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Zico777(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
chizidgreat:
I can't believe that some gullible Nigerians are celebrating that Atiku travelled to Washington DC, USA. Like seriously? So despite all the information we share here, you still allow ATIKU to deceive you?

Now let me break it down:

Atiku cannot Travel to America without the presence of a Diplomatic Passport Holder who enjoys immunity.

In 2019, he also traveled to Washington DC and stayed at Trump's Hotel in a failed PR attempt. It was later revealed that he travelled as an Aide to Saraki who was then Senate President and had him covered based on his diplomatic status. See news here: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/19/how-atiku-entered-us-as-aide-to-saraki/

This time, Atiku has traveled with A sitting State governor and holder of an official Diplomatic Passport - Tambuwal of Sokoto. All he has to do is include his name as an Aide of Tambuwal and he will be covered by Tambuwal's diplomatic status.

Peter Obi travels to America ALONE and without need for a sitting governor or Senate President. No. He goes there as Mr. Peter Obi. Atiku travels to Dubai alone. No governor or Senate President travels with Atiku to Dubai. But when it comes to America - ATIKU needs a lot of diplomatic arrangements, lobbying etc.

It was almighty Reuters who exposed that Atiku paid millions to American lobbyists to enable him visit America briefly. See news here - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive-idUSKCN1PT0TR

Please click the links here and study to enlighten yourself so that these kakistocrats won't mess with your intelligence again.

Atiku's visit to America is the reason you should never visit him - it's an act of using money and political positions to manipulate systems for personal gain. Shame on Saraki and Tambuwal who are aiding this desperate tribalist.

Charles Awuzie
grin
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by padi94(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
asanausana91:
Enemies of Atiku said he went their on saraki passport
Today they said he went their on Tambuwal pasport.
If diplomat passport matters,why was Ekweremadu arrested?

Ekweremadu commited a crime in country he went to
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by afesco: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
gare:

Then tambuwal now went with your fathers passport
A very good question. Some persons are just too dull n silly

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by timay1: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
sunboy:

And what makes you think that Atiku who’s a former no 2 of the federation doesn’t have a diplomatic passport of his own?

He will have a diplomatic passport till death.

Only former presidents probably have Diplomatic passport for life. The others like Governors, VP, Senate president etc get theirs revoked after they leave office.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by BOVA: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
chizidgreat:
I can't believe that some gullible Nigerians are celebrating that Atiku travelled to Washington DC, USA. Like seriously? So despite all the information we share here, you still allow ATIKU to deceive you?

Atiku cannot Travel to America without the presence of a Diplomatic Passport Holder who enjoys immunity.

In 2019, he also traveled to Washington DC and stayed at Trump's Hotel in a failed PR attempt. It was later revealed that he travelled as an Aide to Saraki who was then Senate President and had him covered based on his diplomatic status. See news here: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/19/how-atiku-entered-us-as-aide-to-saraki/

This time, Atiku has traveled with A sitting State governor and holder of an official Diplomatic Passport - Tambuwal of Sokoto. All he has to do is include his name as an Aide of Tambuwal and he will be covered by Tambuwal's diplomatic status.

Peter Obi travels to America ALONE and without need for a sitting governor or Senate President. No. He goes there as Mr. Peter Obi. Atiku travels to Dubai alone. No governor or Senate President travels with Atiku to Dubai. But when it comes to America - ATIKU needs a lot of diplomatic arrangements, lobbying etc.

It was almighty Reuters who exposed that Atiku paid millions to American lobbyists to enable him visit America briefly. See news here - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive-idUSKCN1PT0TR

Please click the links here and study to enlighten yourself so that these kakistocrats won't mess with your intelligence again.

Atiku's visit to America is the reason you should never visit him - it's an act of using money and political positions to manipulate systems for personal gain. Shame on Saraki and Tambuwal who are aiding this desperate tribalist.

Charles Awuzie

Your bigotry is so deep to the point it sent your reasoning and brain on a holiday.
Guess Alams does not have immunity when he was arrested

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by AdamawaLastBon(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
You guys are just very mad and stupid. A former vice president will act as an aide to a governor. Like how

Atiku went to Washington, D.C. Because he was invited to come and speak with their Chambers of Commerce and Industry.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by oakazzy: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Access to a phone and internet is really a big problem to some people.

No wonders some of you are being called Obi supporters. You are really one of them. You have literally suspended your thinking ability because you are supporting a candidate.

Does the diplomatic passport of someone cover more than that person? Is Atiku at any point in time wanted in the US? Una no dey think.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Mcweber(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:
Seems Atiku is the perfect definition of a yahoo yahoo boy
A Yahoo boy just cos you believed he got into the US as an aide to a serving governor??.

No now, these things should elude us with the advert of the internet. Just go online and make a research on that. Dont believe all these propaganda and just digest it the way it was written

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Dglintstone(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:
Seems Atiku is the perfect definition of a yahoo yahoo boy

�����

APC don use hunger reset una brain. So Atiku is now an aide to Tambuwal? It is no longer Saraki.... Kikikiki

After elections, everyone go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by habbeymoyo: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Does AtikuAbubakar has immunity as now? If not then you are just a bigot without focus....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Mcweber(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is actually ridiculous.....By the way, this is what the law states

Under International Law, immunity is enjoyed by the Head of a Sovereign State. State here means Nation State and not a geographical or political division within the Nation State, like Bayelsa State, Lagos, Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Baarharle: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
How much did they pay you to write all this rubbish, because a normal person cannot write this but it’s normal for a small boy to show case his talent.

How can a formal vice president travel as an aide to a governor.

Pls when you have another thing to post that will make Nigeria to work again with the support of the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar let me know

Atiku is the man, Pdp is the Party

Atiku/Okowa 2023 is a goal
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by AdamawaLastBon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zico777:

grin
Charles or whatever, your name is I think you're just an irresponsible idiot trying to misinform your silly friends.

"Atiku has a diplomatic cover as Tambuwal's aide and so cannot be arrested"

Yet a serving Nigerian governor was arrested in the UK & made to face charges. If a serving governor can be arrested, why can't his aide be?

Why will a two-term vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria travel outside the country and you think he will not be noticed by the relevant authorities? Do you think the FBI is like Amotekun?

Are you not mad like this? I am sure even your parents are regretting why they gave birth to a wayward child like you.

Atiku went to the US to honor an important invitation extended to him by the US Chamber of Commerce and Industry and he will also engage Nigerians in the diaspora since he's the only leading Presidential candidate in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by habbeymoyo: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
The poster is a frustrated Nigerian that was
affected by the APC government leadership style....my brother all you need to key into AtikuAbubakar vision of restructuring our nation.....
#pdpRecoveryplan
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
gare:

Then tambuwal now went with your fathers passport
See how you're doubling down on your ignorance. Na wah oh. Did you even read the post at all?
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Mozzyx01(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
When has clothing styles and choices become a yardstick for performance. Dumbest comments ever!

keymatt:
When campaigning for votes, they wear suits. But when they win, they go back to their default corrupt dressing mode of BABAN RIGA. We're not deceived.

Peter Obi is the best candidate!
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by AdamawaLastBon(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zico777:

grin
This write-up is quite an irresistible one and the writer is not in his normal perceptions. Atiku as an aide to a governor only a stupid man will say something like this.

Mad people everywhere. This won't make Obi win anyway.
I can only advise Obi to try again in 2027 or 2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Mozzyx01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Very shallow thinking faculty is evidently displayed in this "copy n paste" you called write-up. When will you grow up and start reasoning aright? When will you stop this politics of bitterness and smear campaign? Grow up for once, engage your reasoning ability; if there's any, jettison sentiments and come to terms with reality.

By all reasonable standards NONE among the presidential candidates has the pedigree (practical experiences, economic knowledge, leadership par excellence qualities etc) of ATIKU ABUBAKAR. So face the reality, Nigeria's next President come 2023 is ATIKU.

GO AND HUG A TRANSFOMER. IF YOU'RE CONFLICTED!

chizidgreat:

Charles Awuzie

1 Share

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by PrinceMKB: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ignorance of the highest order.

Atiku, being a former Vice President, holds Diplomatic Passport for life. But because some people are lost to hatred, they must share every misinformation about Atiku.

Wetin this guys they drink biko

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by AdamawaLastBon(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
oakazzy:
Access to a phone and the internet is a big problem for some people.

I just Taya is like many of the people supporting Obi suspend their brains why putting up a write-up in the public. Atiku is the next president of Nigeria. They should better get used to it.

No wonders some of you are being called Obi supporters. You are one of them. You have suspended your thinking ability because you are supporting a candidate.

Does the diplomatic passport of someone cover more than that person? Is Atiku at any point in time wanted in the US? Una no dey think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by PrinceMKB: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
timay1:
lemme educate you openly here

https://allafrica.com/stories/201310071755.html

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has said that only former presidents, vice presidents and heads of states are qualified to hold onto their diplomatic passports and enjoy the immunity attached to it for life. Other political appointees or officials of government cease to hold the document as soon as they are out of office.

NIS, which explained that the document entitles the personalities to some perks, such as passing through security with great ease, added that neither it nor the Ministry of Foreign Affairs determines who the president should invoke his sovereignty on.
Only former presidents probably have Diplomatic passport for life. The others like Governors, VP, Senate president etc get theirs revoked after they leave office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by PrinceMKB: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
lemme educate you openly here

https://allafrica.com/stories/201310071755.html

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has said that only former presidents, vice presidents and heads of states are qualified to hold onto their diplomatic passports and enjoy the immunity attached to it for life. Other political appointees or officials of government cease to hold the document as soon as they are out of office.

NIS, which explained that the document entitles the personalities to some perks, such as passing through security with great ease, added that neither it nor the Ministry of Foreign Affairs determines who the president should invoke his sovereignty on.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by Mence: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can't stop laughing at this point.
He also carried Tambual's bag for him na.
So which passport did Tambua use to enter the same USA?
This your story is not clear at all.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by fergie001: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
timay1:

Former Presidents, former Vice-Presidents & former Heads-of-States have their diplomatic passports for life.

Others get revoked, once they leave office.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by PrinceMKB: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Check here to see for yourself that you and your Ikukuoma are being ignorant. Below are the benefits that are attached to a former Vice President by law. Obi people are propagandist worst than Buharists. Check number four well and be informed that as a former VP, Atiku has Diplomatic Passport for life.

PARTII

*Perquisites of office of former Vice-Presidents*

Personal staff

1. (1) An officer not below the rank of a Chief Administrative Officer.
(2) A Personal Secretary not below Grade Level 10,

who shall be selected by the former Vice-President and paid by the Federal Government.

Security

Civilian Vice-President

2. (1) Two to three armed policemen.

(2) One State Security Service Officer not below Grade Level 8 as an Aide de Camp to be attached for life and paid by the State Security Agencies.

Vehicles

3. (1) Two vehicles to be bought by the Federal Government and liable to be replaced every
four years.

(2) The drivers shall be selected by the former Vice-President and paid by the Federal
Government.

Protocol

*4. (1) Diplomatic passport for life.*

(2) Entitled to protocol within and outside Nigeria.

Medical services and vacation

5. (1) Free medical treatment for former Vice-Presidents and their immediate family within

Nigeria.

(2) Treatment abroad for former Vice-Presidents and their immediate family and where necessary at Federal Government expense.

(3) Thirty days annual vacation within and outside Nigeria at Federal Government ex-pense.

Provision of office accommodation

6. A modestly well-furnished and equipped office in any location of the choice of the former
Vice-President in Nigeria.

Provision of residential accommodation

7. A well furnished three-bedroom house to be provided in any location of the choice of the
former Vice-President in Nigeria.

Postal privileges

8. All former Vice-Presidents shall be entitled to send non-political mails within and outside
Nigeria as franked mail marked "POSTAGE PAID".

Telephone

9. One direct telephone line at Federal Government expense.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by adekola4258: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
When someone is travelling on diplomatic passport, the immunity he enjoys covers his co-travelers with himWhen someone is travelling on diplomatic passport, the immunity he enjoys covers his co-travelers with him...
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by rolams(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
chizidgreat:

Charles Awuzie

Educated illiterate sighted! I refused to be daft!

OP, use your brain rightly. Don't allow Politics to damage your brain.
Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by timay1: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
fergie001:

Former Presidents, former Vice-Presidents & former Heads-of-States have their diplomatic passports for life.

Others get revoked, once they leave office.

makes sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by rolams(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
PrinceMKB:
Check here to see for yourself that you and your Ikukuoma are being ignorant. Below are the benefits that are attached to a former Vice President by law. Obi people are propagandist worst than Buharists. Check number four well and be informed that as a former VP, Atiku has Diplomatic Passport for life.

PARTII

*Perquisites of office of former Vice-Presidents*

Personal staff

1. (1) An officer not below the rank of a Chief Administrative Officer.
(2) A Personal Secretary not below Grade Level 10,

who shall be selected by the former Vice-President and paid by the Federal Government.

Security

Civilian Vice-President

2. (1) Two to three armed policemen.

(2) One State Security Service Officer not below Grade Level 8 as an Aide de Camp to be attached for life and paid by the State Security Agencies.

Vehicles

3. (1) Two vehicles to be bought by the Federal Government and liable to be replaced every
four years.

(2) The drivers shall be selected by the former Vice-President and paid by the Federal
Government.

Protocol

*4. (1) Diplomatic passport for life.*

(2) Entitled to protocol within and outside Nigeria.

Medical services and vacation

5. (1) Free medical treatment for former Vice-Presidents and their immediate family within

Nigeria.

(2) Treatment abroad for former Vice-Presidents and their immediate family and where necessary at Federal Government expense.

(3) Thirty days annual vacation within and outside Nigeria at Federal Government ex-pense.

Provision of office accommodation

6. A modestly well-furnished and equipped office in any location of the choice of the former
Vice-President in Nigeria.

Provision of residential accommodation

7. A well furnished three-bedroom house to be provided in any location of the choice of the
former Vice-President in Nigeria.

Postal privileges

8. All former Vice-Presidents shall be entitled to send non-political mails within and outside
Nigeria as franked mail marked "POSTAGE PAID".

Telephone

9. One direct telephone line at Federal Government expense.

I wonder ooo! Thanks so much for educating all these dullard ooo.

I don't know why somebody who spent years in the university, college or polytechnic will turn himself to a dullard like the Op.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) by AdamawaLastBon(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Was it not the aide of a certain Governor of Ogun state that was arrested in the US on allegations of fraud recently? Even if he went as an aide he would have been held for any wrong doing. Atiku doesn't have any criminal records in the US, and he will be the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

quote author=Mozzyx01 post=117950386]Very shallow thinking faculty is evidently displayed in this "copy n paste" you called write-up. When will you grow up and start reasoning aright? When will you stop this politics of bitterness and smear campaign? Grow up for once, engage your reasoning ability; if there's any, jettison sentiments and come to terms with reality.

By all reasonable standards NONE among the presidential candidates has the pedigree (practical experiences, economic knowledge, leadership par excellence qualities etc) of ATIKU ABUBAKAR. So face the reality, Nigeria's next President come 2023 is ATIKU.

GO AND HUG A TRANSFOMER. IF YOU'RE CONFLICTED!

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Expose Tinubu And Acn Leaders Soon – Ebenezer Babatope / Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State / Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.