Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Hookup Or Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Or Girlfriend (3694 Views)

Hookup Or This?[photos] / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh i remember u now....u followed me from another thread and u said u are not angry....lol... grin....

Like i said u dont know me...so u just dey cap... You think everyone that speak about women's mentality and bad behavior has got bad experiences....this is 2022 madam...u women's selfish, parasitic, entitled, yet broke, manupilative trend is all over the cyberspace for us to see....

Before 10 mins now...story of ur genders dirty behavior will be posted on twitter, insta, and nairaland.......
don't worry yourself too much I understand your pain
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
don't worry yourself too much I understand your pain

Ok oooo
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ok oooo
yes
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
yes

Will u go and sleep now or u still want to cap?? grin
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by YourLandMyLand: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
luizpippo:
My girlfriend is basically no maintenance, nothing.

But one idiot hook up Cindy abi na Candy, every 3 days, she is hungry, no gas, need to pay Light bill, even had to pay rent twice in less than 7 months, her step father sick sotay he died in all this, all sorts.

Hahaha you've been there b4
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by CeeJeckydivah: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
You go 4uck olosho reach 1 point e go tire you.
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Taiwx(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Werey say girlfriend free from STDs lmao
Na chinneye my so-called gf give me gonorrhea last year o. Infections everywhere angry
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Johnchrix(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Dating is too expensive in Nigeria honestly let's even leave girlfriend stage even the toasting stage na die. One outing go fit take 50k and imagine doing that 3 times a week. Even on a budget outing go fit take like 3k and that's if you no use Uber. [b]That 3k fit don get you sex with Mouth Gig sef. ;[/b]D
Bad guy grin
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na lie who tell you say if you give your girlfriend 50k monthly you go dey knack anyhow you like, imagine say when una dey quarrel she come deny you sex Shey you go say you give her 50k mk she give you sex abi, and a girl doesn't understand when you're broke bros especially not with a Nigerian girl.

What's your soul purpose of meeting a hook up babe? Is it not for sex? And it's being payed for so I trust any sane person who doesn't want embarrassment should go there with his money.

Are you a learner?

Even if you treat your girl right she go still Bleep you up if she wan Bleep you up especially the one wey dey chook eyes outside like eagle.

Sexual protection; your average Nigerian girl doesn't know how to keep her self protected, most of them carry STD pass ashawo sef.

Who dey find birthday gift or any gift from hook up babe, are you guys dating? Someone you don't have any romantic or familiar relationship with and you are expecting gift from the person, that point is baseless.

Las las with hook up babe you spend less

Your girlfriend fit dey bill you almost everyday, something you can never get from a hook up babe, imagine say I dey patronize hook up babe twice or once in a month money wey I go spend no go reach the one wey I go spend if I get girlfriend.

Simple especially that last past
Why i go dey sharwama and co , no be to Bleep
If i need emotional no be go meet my mama or close aunt.
Do the maths you carry babe go dating spend 15k
No guarantee for Bleep yet ooo
Carry better runs babe give am 5k save 10k do better things , you dun become better customer with added benefits
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Simple especially that last past
Why i go dey sharwama and co , no be to Bleep
If i need emotional no be go meet my mama or close aunt.
Do the maths you carry babe go dating spend 15k
No guarantee for Bleep yet ooo
Carry better runs babe give am 5k save 10k do better things , you dun become better customer with added benefits

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Aje!
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Taiwx:
Werey say girlfriend free from STDs lmao
Na chinneye my so-called gf give me gonorrhea last year o. Infections everywhere angry

No cap since when i Bleep runs babe mostly protected and rarely raw i never catch infection

But this werey cynthia wey i calm down woo , calm down do everything for am reason, first sex wey we get under 2weeks i dun do lab test collect injection tire, i just weak anytime i see am especially when she dey go church
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
You go 4uck olosho reach 1 point e go tire you.

Pure cap Eee no dey tire , if you fit try different varieties of food and soup , eee no fit tire you.
Varieties is life
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by CeeJeckydivah: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Pure cap Eee no dey tire , if you fit try different varieties of food and soup , eee no fit tire you.
Varieties is life

Trust me you go reach that point i dey talk from experience. Just dey watch.
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Girlfriend above everything else.
Date a girl that has future.
Date a girl that don’t see life as ludo game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Taiwx(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dreadlock69:

No cap since when i Bleep runs babe mostly protected and rarely raw i never catch infection

But this werey cynthia wey i calm down woo , calm down do everything for am reason, first sex wey we get under 2weeks i dun do lab test collect injection tire, i just weak anytime i see am especially when she dey go church

People love deceiving themselves dou but no female is Worthy of raw this days. Dem no write am for face sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-christian Love Story Going Awry: What Can We Do? / . / Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.